Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:06:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VISIO pre-sale with up to 80% discount of the Coming InVisio ICO  (Read 49352 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
arestrader

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 07:29:26 PM

https://i.imgur.com/HoZy8pF.png
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
azzlack

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 04:08:10 AM

Hi

Great to see your confidence resorted and concerns addressed ^^

Flad's real life partner in his IT team is Charlie-Butch (in the slack) 

Welcome Charlie Smiley I am sure you have lot of experience with customer relation in your prior b2b projects but welcome to this beast of a game, crypto Smiley You will have a lot of fun dealing with fud I am sure

Hope we will all work together well to attain a positive outcome for all supporters of the community

I am very excited by this announcement and details of the team

Recap:

1 Software Architect
1 Fullstack JavaScript dev
1 Front-end dev
1 UI/UX designer
2 Testers

1 God (Sindren)

How did Flad complete the entire working visio.wtf prototype platform within 1 week?

Answer: He did not. He has a holistic team consisting of front end and back end devs (including himself) who got the job done in a prompt manner

ICO FUNDS DISPERSED, TEAM IS FULLY PAID AND VERY SATISFIED Salaries for devs in Czech are much lower than for their US counterparts

I am very excited for this. How many teams do you get that have worked together for years.

I don't care what the size of ico of other projects are, nothing is valued as much as an in-person physical team with strong bond and experience in such b2b industry for years.

I am very very excited for what is to come with the integration of visio in the next week/2 (expecting something nice this weekend if possible Smiley )

OFFERRING VISIO BOUNTY TO TESTER OF THE DATA STORAGE/MEDIA PLAYER LINUX BUILD WALLET CONTACT ME

NEW VISIO SITE LAUNCH: www.visio.wtf - Check it out!

Please join our slack if you are interested to know more about community/coin/bounties/future : https://visiogroup.slack.com/shared_invite/MTQ2NjA3NDk1MjUxLTE0ODgxNTE0OTAtOTBkYTAyMGEzOA

Supporter of hardworking strong $$ coins. if dev work hard and community is strong huge $$ will follow

wir leben schnell und wir sterben jung
p3ngu1n

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 08:08:36 PM

Is there a integrated wallet player(windows)?
gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 07:47:43 PM

So.... where is that butch?   Cheesy
Herbet Fry

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2017, 10:56:05 PM

So is this like the new Vidz ? Hopefully it does better and doesn't have a Dev that runs away. I see many promotions going on so that is good. Always good to see the dev active.

azzlack

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 05:09:10 AM

So is this like the new Vidz ? Hopefully it does better and doesn't have a Dev that runs away. I see many promotions going on so that is good. Always good to see the dev active.

Hi

Yes the dev's are active, they are coming online frequently and shoot a message. Everyone is still waiting for community bounty, whitepaper and roadmap and sindren has said that this will all only begin after first proof of monetization function for visio network.

I will get access to closed beta of the new features and will get access for some other trusted members in the community for unbiased perspective

Will show a screencap video of this as well

Supporter of hardworking strong $$ coins. if dev work hard and community is strong huge $$ will follow

Herbet Fry

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 12:13:32 AM

Hi

Yes the dev's are active, they are coming online frequently and shoot a message. Everyone is still waiting for community bounty, whitepaper and roadmap and sindren has said that this will all only begin after first proof of monetization function for visio network.

I will get access to closed beta of the new features and will get access for some other trusted members in the community for unbiased perspective

Good because Vidz was a good idea it would be nice to have a Dev see the same vision but this time complete it. I look forward to this. I will do some bounties too.  Smiley

azzlack

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 03:27:16 AM

Hi

Good because Vidz was a good idea it would be nice to have a Dev see the same vision but this time complete it. I look forward to this. I will do some bounties too.  Smiley

Yes completing it is the most important here. And if the dev completes it as is expected and begins to focus on community afterwards as he promised then I am looking forward to some great results in coming few months.

Charlie told me that they wont give beta access and they dont want to show anything before the launch because of some security concerns and concerns that other coins would copy concepts before the launch.

I do not like to hear the arguement of fear of copy from other coin but I have no reason but to accept it. Flad has only been honest from the beginning and he has completed all of the proposed roadmap from day 1 till last 10 days when he decide that priority should be the bounty platform first.

They need to improve their communication skills a lot but otherwise I am excited and hopeful for visio team.

Goldcov1

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 11:01:25 PM

The VISIO team and the project are very wonderful.
I am waiting for the next progress.
gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 11:18:30 PM

Dead project already?
p3ngu1n

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 03:04:52 AM

any update?
Sindren (OP)

Activity: 535

Love me tender

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 04:12:10 PM

Hello Everyone

I have been dealing with some personal issue for the past week but now I am here in exactly one week as I had promise last Sunday in the slack.
If i am the only dev then there is some worry for the community because that means if i am not there then no work will be there.

However as I discuss before we have additional back-end and ui/ux devs working.

Right now the focus for Visio is to show proof of economic integration of Visio coin into the platform. Around the 20th we will begin to show proof of work,
maybe some private testing and also video tutorial and screenshot

Afterwards full platform will be release.

Thank you for your patience.

Visio will be first ipfs/movie coin with live economy and monetization from community from day 1 of this launch.

After this platform launch there will be the community bounties, whitepaper and full roadmap. The visio team is serious and committed and the community will see this. To develop anything of good value will take time, nothing is built over night. Thank you
p3ngu1n

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 05:42:53 AM

Hello Everyone

I have been dealing with some personal issue for the past week but now I am here in exactly one week as I had promise last Sunday in the slack.
If i am the only dev then there is some worry for the community because that means if i am not there then no work will be there.

Right now the focus for Visio is to show proof of economic integration of Visio coin into the platform. Around the 20th we will begin to show proof of work,

Visio will be first ipfs/movie coin with live economy and monetization from community from day 1 of this launch.

After this platform launch there will be the community bounties, whitepaper and full roadmap. The visio team is serious and committed and the community will see this. To develop anything of good value will take time, nothing is built over night. Thank you

I am looking forward to it.
Good luck Wink
azzlack

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 02:18:20 PM

HELLO MY BROTHER AND SISTER GREETING

I am confirming the translation bounties claimed till now. Still requiring 4 major language translators (if your name is not in this list and you have confirmed with me I apologize. I had saved the names in the Slack and now Slack has turned nazi saying pay me 1000+ dollar for your archive sir)

Translations:
Spanish - Reserved (Majorcoiner)
German - Reserved (Amiga500)
Indonesian - Reserved (dj11)
Romanian - Reserved (andrew2k)
Vietnamese - Reserved
Hindi – Reserved

Needed:
Japanese
Chinese
Italian
Russian

THESE TRANSLATIONS WILL BE FOR UPCOMING ROADMAP/WHITEPAPER/ NEW ANN

Would very much appreciate if those who are doing translation can also manage the thread and respective communities for these different demographic groups.

Most of the low market cap altcoins are not doing proper service to the community members whose first language is not Visio. There is limited translations and also their product is most likely not fully described/functional for use in other major/minor languages.

Visio will make priority to attract community member from all around the world by ensuring that there is the translations/threads/chatrooms for different community (with the representative/leader) - and most IMPORTANTLY - the Visio platform is intended to be completely friendly to all language/demographic.

The subtitle bounty platform will encourage those to bridge the gap of lingual barrier with a monetary incentive. The multi language support will allow for uploader to link different audio track (trying to think how such system can be decentralized in future though)

Please contact me if any question/suggestions on this translation/marketing to all of the nationalities present in the crypto thanks you

tobsnn

Activity: 573
Merit: 500

Bitcore BTX

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 05:24:28 PM

Hello Everyone

Hey guys, you have my support. Good project, solid development. IPFS will be the next big thing, thats for sure. Looking forward to see the new platform with bounty system and hopefully some ultrasmooth video playback (kind of laggy right now). Audio select is a cool feature which will blow minds once implemented and working.
Also nice to see community growing here and in slack as well. Excited to see where visio is at the end of the year  Wink

azzlack

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 05:30:14 AM

JAPANESE TRANSLATION RESERVE - p3ngu1n

scaryvirus

Activity: 570

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 08:54:13 AM

fyi slack invite link is broken. "This invite link is no longer active."

Thanks.
Sindren (OP)

Activity: 535

Love me tender

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 10:31:25 AM

fyi slack invite link is broken. "This invite link is no longer active."

Thanks.

thx, new one

https://visiogroup.slack.com/shared_invite/MTcxMzM5ODc1NDYwLTE0OTI1OTc4NjItMTRjNzliYjliZQ
coinzcoinzcoinz

Activity: 530

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 04:02:47 PM

Excited to see the progress on this coin! Good luck devs, you have my full economic support.
Coinchange

Activity: 149

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 04:06:07 PM

i have a VISIOn 🚀

🚀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: