Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:31:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VISIO pre-sale with up to 80% discount of the Coming InVisio ICO  (Read 49352 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
obszoenling

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:59:21 PM

Silence for 2 months now.
Are there any news regarding the platform? How was the testing going?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arty03

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:01:21 PM

Hey Visions,

this night will be big step for Visio. New update is on the way. New Functions, Bug fixes a core update. Visio platform is ready for: Win, Mac, Unix
In this time is testers first but everbody here do their best to finish this version and prepare new release for other people.
Visio app is freedom for artists. You will finally get paid for work without intermediary. If you still don't know what is Visio platform visit our slack https://visiopropaganda.herokuapp.com/ and be part of us.

Best @Arty
Arty03

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:27:40 PM

Visio is a platform for Decentralized Content Aggregation (DCAP) with a focus on hardened security and ease of use. The platform is not under centralized control and as such its health is entirely dependent on a user-managed content moderation system. Furthermore, the process of content aggregation (where network users can register interest in specific content such as video or subtitle files) is coordinated by the users themselves. If multiple users are interested in the same content, they can link their requests and create a quote (priced in Visio tokens) which will increase their chances of finding a content creator to accept their offer. We think the decentralized structure and user-led management will be highly appealing to users of existing file sharing mechanisms.
Arty03

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:45:33 AM

An Exploration Into Distributed Content Freedom and Why Central Control is No Longer Beneficial to the Individual

Thanks to the world of Blockchain Technology, history has already been made in the creation of individual financial empowerment with complete access to options without any central control of governments and financial institutions. This advancement against the central systems of the world is so important, one that the world has needed for quite a long time.

More here: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@visio/visio-is-now-ready-for-your-content-are-you-ready-for-a-better-way-to-reach-your-audience
Arty03

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:20:56 AM

Out With The Old Way, In With The New: Bringing Creativity Back To The Artist

Through out the last century, the world has been grinding away by creating structures and machinery to populate this world to provide and promote prosperity for mankind. This has been the old way, a dynamic to enrich those under these centralized systems but in some industries this becomes a very restrictive way to conduct business and sometimes can forget the little guys holding up the foundations of progress. In industry it makes sense, have centralized controllers organizing the future of the whole but in creative based markets, it becomes more and more deconstructed for allowing creative progress to flourish.

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@visio/decentralization-eliminating-the-starvation-of-creativity
davidspitzer

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:11:37 AM

Visio is a platform for Decentralized Content Aggregation (DCAP) with a focus on hardened security and ease of use. The platform is not under centralized control and as such its health is entirely dependent on a user-managed content moderation system. Furthermore, the process of content aggregation (where network users can register interest in specific content such as video or subtitle files) is coordinated by the users themselves. If multiple users are interested in the same content, they can link their requests and create a quote (priced in Visio tokens) which will increase their chances of finding a content creator to accept their offer. We think the decentralized structure and user-led management will be highly appealing to users of existing file sharing mechanisms.

It will be better to add this information and some more about current situation to the first post.
The links are not informative and loading is too slow if you just want to find out what is the VISIO about.

What kind of content is the most popular in VISIO?
joitheaddiapir

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:21:40 PM

Hey, what will happen if you later get a surge in signature campaign participants will you then consider increasing the token allocation?
ZenithLead

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:52:07 AM

Had been visitors stats impacted by the ad?
Arty03

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:55:26 AM

A Vision For The Future

As Visio labors hard to develop its decentralized system for content sharing freedom, a very important and well used system for economic freedom has been already brought to the public through our decentralized blockchain cryptocurrency. Visio has been built on very well tested POS (Proof of Stake) cryptocurrency that has already given numerous international citizens the freedom to fully control their finances on their own terms.

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@visio/visio-economic-freedom-for-the-individual
accountantfuttock

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:48:27 AM

I'm interesting to this project and i want to be a part of it. From which point i can start? I hope to answer me soon... Thanks!
Arty03

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:12:55 AM

If you would like to be part of us go to www.visioplatform.com there is complet info about it and than you can continue to our SLACK https://visiopropaganda.herokuapp.com/ . We are looking forward for you. Best @arty
Arty03

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:15:37 AM

Hey Visions, come and visit us in Slack. There we can talk about it Smiley Release is on the way. We're solving bugs now. When will be stable new bild will go out! But still for testers first. I hope that very soon will be release for others. I Love this platform coz is totaly awesome! Be part of Visio and join us. BTW now is great time to invest some money! Price is low now but not for long time! Don't miss it! Best @Arty
Arty03

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:01:29 AM

this coin leap so greater,why?

Coz we have real product Smiley Now is for testers and after that will go out with fame! So be ready!  Cool
Arty03

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:51:30 PM

An Opportunity Awaits, Now Even More Accessible For InVisio ICO Investors

Today we wanted to let the crypto universe know that the ICO we are running for Visio/InVisio has been added with a nice 50% discount by our development team. This is to give everyone equal opportunity to get in early and also a way to thank everyone for supporting our project.

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@visio/huge-50-discount-offer-on-our-invisio-ico-details-inside
Arty03

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:07:57 PM

Moving Forward Towards A Better Way Of Sharing Your Content

Another important milestone has just happened for the Visio community. We have officially launched our InVisio ICO and your opportunity to become apart of this phase for Visio begins now. For those unaware of our InVisio project and the specifics of this important stage, our official White Paper can be found here:
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@visio/the-official-visio-invisio-white-paper

More:
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@visio/invisio-ico-is-now-live-huge-early-investor-opportunity-awaits
Arty03

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:35:11 PM

If you have any questions about Visio and inVisio come in to our slack and let's talk about Smiley https://visiopropaganda.herokuapp.com/

We are looking forward!

Best @arty
vanBlack

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:28:36 AM

Hey Visions, come and visit us in Slack. There we can talk about it Smiley Release is on the way. We're solving bugs now. When will be stable new bild will go out! But still for testers first. I hope that very soon will be release for others. I Love this platform coz is totaly awesome! Be part of Visio and join us. BTW now is great time to invest some money! Price is low now but not for long time! Don't miss it! Best @Arty

Like to hear from the team about bugs and other real situations.
If there are bugs and testers it is a good thing. The real thing.

Have a good luck!
rev

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:04:35 PM

Any chance visio will be listed on cryptopia again?
sflaherty

Activity: 33
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:33:11 AM

Here's a little update and thanks to all of you guys supporting Visio so much.

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@visio/a-special-thanks-to-our-amazing-community-plus-some-visio-updates

I know I haven't been too active on the Bitcoin Talk side much lately but for those that don't know i am the guy pushing the marketing for us here. I know the markets been tough on us but we got a really good shot at a turn around due to a great release today in the slack,
 still in testing but I personally seen this platform and I am actually more impressed than I thought I would be. I just want you guys to know I am very actively working this for you guys, i know its hell to sit and wait but we will get this up for everyone if it takes me working through the holidays here lol. Get a chance read that article though, its a big thank you to you guys from the team to community. Hope it finds you well

~sflaherty
sflaherty

Activity: 33
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:09:12 AM

Remember, our InVisio ICO is LIVE, 50% discount going on right this very moment!!!!

For more info, and a special surprise for those wanting to take a look at the platform, go to the following link:
https://invisioplatform.com

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: