Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:39:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tor wallet manage by lenny_ is a scam wallet  (Read 1566 times)
fortunecrypto (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 02:01:34 PM

What happened:
I used https://torwallet.com/ in one of my signature campaign but my payment never came in
On blockexplorer it show 0.035018 BTC
but in my dashboard I saw nothing

Scammers Profile Link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=60727

Reference Link:
https://torwallet.com

Amount Scammed:
Payment Method: Bitcoins
Proof of Payment: 0.035018 BTC
https://blockchain.info/address/1EJJArXuWgaKoJGcyKstAhBm72F8DDZVuC

Additional Notes: I advise you to not deal with this user until this dispute is resolved.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 03:31:31 PM

What exactly did you expect from a user with such a trust rating?

It is well known that the 'torwallet' is a scam.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
fortunecrypto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 03:44:06 PM

What exactly did you expect from a user with such a trust rating?

It is well known that the 'torwallet' is a scam.

Yes thanks Lauda for dropping by,it was to late to find out my 3 transaction on the other addresses  went in but the last two did not,I am surprise the guy is building a business here and paying people up to 1 bitcoin only to ruin it for only 0.03 ..

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 06:06:32 PM

I hope that the money you lost is not a lot to you and that this can serve as a not too expensive lesson.

I would advise you to try to research scam accusations against the owner of any site you are considering doing business with as well as the business itself and proceed accordingly.

Unfortunately this guy is trying to build a reputation outside of bitcointalk and other places with reputation systems so the signs might not be as obvious that you are dealing with a scammer.
fortunecrypto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 11:39:28 PM

I hope that the money you lost is not a lot to you and that this can serve as a not too expensive lesson.

I would advise you to try to research scam accusations against the owner of any site you are considering doing business with as well as the business itself and proceed accordingly.

Unfortunately this guy is trying to build a reputation outside of bitcointalk and other places with reputation systems so the signs might not be as obvious that you are dealing with a scammer.

Thanks for dropping by here,I hope all who will read this scam accusations will benefit and give that bastard a red tag,the money is not that huge really compare to other who have lost here and I hope other will not suffer the same thing

WillMineForFood

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 11:39:59 PM

i just can't belive people had you on -240 trust and lenny is not as big as that and is known for taken a lot of money.
fortunecrypto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2017, 12:32:57 AM

i just can't belive people had you on -240 trust and lenny is not as big as that and is known for taken a lot of money.

That leny is paying people to give him trust,he even set up a twitter campaign and pay people to follow him om twitter so he can combat the negative trust I hope the mods here and administrator will ban him for good I'm ok with my lost I can still get that amount I just don't want this idiot to scam more people.

oxygen88

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 08:02:38 AM

it seems that using twitter campaign to build up trust is now commonly used because of the low payout to each follower and a chance to get positive comments.
MiteLit

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 09:36:03 AM

it seems that using twitter campaign to build up trust is now commonly used because of the low payout to each follower and a chance to get positive comments.

it is high paying compared to other campaigns, he did pay around a btc or more in his recent forum campaigns.

OP, you contacted support of course and tried to clear things up?
fortunecrypto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2017, 12:58:02 PM

it is high paying compared to other campaigns, he did pay around a btc or more in his recent forum campaigns.

They will just ignore it,I have sent 3 tickets already ,people have proven that torwallet is a scam site I hope those who will read this put a negative trust on that admin profile..

gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 01:12:57 PM

interesting to hear such comments from you  Grin I ask out of curiosity, Does anyone have the big disadvantage (Trust: -240: -8 / +16) and that so many. Grin
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 12:44:30 AM

Now this guy is looking for altcoin creator service so he can run a coin and continue to scam people,beware he will soon launch a huge ico jus tlike e-bitz and opair..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1812559.0
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 12:49:16 PM

Now this guy is looking for altcoin creator service so he can run a coin and continue to scam people,beware he will soon launch a huge ico jus tlike e-bitz and opair..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1812559.0
I have contacted more DT members who should hopefully tag him. Unfortunately there is only so much that we can do. Nothing prevents him from creating another account and attempting to hire someone for this very service.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
lenny_
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

DARKNETMARKETS.COM

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2017, 11:02:16 PM

What happened:
I used https://torwallet.com/ in one of my signature campaign but my payment never came in
On blockexplorer it show 0.035018 BTC
but in my dashboard I saw nothing

Scammers Profile Link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=60727

Reference Link:
https://torwallet.com

Amount Scammed:
Payment Method: Bitcoins
Proof of Payment: 0.035018 BTC
https://blockchain.info/address/1EJJArXuWgaKoJGcyKstAhBm72F8DDZVuC

Additional Notes: I advise you to not deal with this user until this dispute is resolved.

You are actually out of your mind if you think TorWallet scammed you for this amount.  Why don't you tell us your Torwallet username please?

DARKNET MARKETS >> https://DARKNETMARKETS.COM
lenny_
Legendary

DARKNETMARKETS.COM

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2017, 11:03:24 PM

They will just ignore it,I have sent 3 tickets already ,people have proven that torwallet is a scam site I hope those who will read this put a negative trust on that admin profile..

Would love to know your TorWallet username as I believe you are completely full of shit.

lenny_
Legendary

DARKNETMARKETS.COM

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2017, 11:05:06 PM

and furthermore the owner publishes his email dr.michael.moriarty@yandex.com right on the website so if you really feel like you got scammed why dont you just email the owner?

fortunecrypto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2017, 04:41:31 PM

and furthermore the owner publishes his email dr.michael.moriarty@yandex.com right on the website so if you really feel like you got scammed why dont you just email the owner?

You idiot why don't you check my messages I ask if you are the owner of torwallet and you answered yes,then I ask if you can send me the 0.03 that's not reflecting in my torwallet dashboard but showing in the blockexplorer ,but you choose to ignore my message,I'm glad that your profile is now full of shit..

cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 04:50:00 PM

You idiot why don't you check my messages I ask if you are the owner of torwallet and you answered yes,then I ask if you can send me the 0.03 that's not reflecting in my torwallet dashboard but showing in the blockexplorer ,but you choose to ignore my message,I'm glad that your profile is now full of shit..

Looks like he's advertising another website in his profile so we can go ahead and assume it's a scam too.

Wouldn't him giving you his torwallet username be the complete opposite of what torwallet be for? Or is it just a random wallet that uses tor for no damn reason at all? EIther way it makes no sense to attach your bitcointalk profile username to your torwallet username.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 02:16:40 AM

Looks like he's advertising another website in his profile so we can go ahead and assume it's a scam too.

Wouldn't him giving you his torwallet username be the complete opposite of what torwallet be for? Or is it just a random wallet that uses tor for no damn reason at all? EIther way it makes no sense to attach your bitcointalk profile username to your torwallet username.

Definitely it's a scam too,I'm shock that this guy has been scamming for over 6 years now and he id not yet ban yet ban here,I check some of the sites he manage and all of them has a lot of complaints,delayed or none payment for workers work and of course this torwallet,there should be a petition to ban this asshole..

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
anonymoustroll420

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 08:39:21 AM

Because QS' negative trust was mainly due to political/power reasons. Most controversial figures are likely to get negged. It's a good example why the reputation system isn't terrible, but it isn't very good and has flaws all the same. It's difficult to build a good unmoderated rep system.

Definitely it's a scam too,I'm shock that this guy has been scamming for over 6 years now and he id not yet ban yet ban here,I check some of the sites he manage and all of them has a lot of complaints,delayed or none payment for workers work and of course this torwallet,there should be a petition to ban this asshole..

Scammers don't get banned. Use the trust system and do research before doing business with anyone. Banning scammers wouldn't work and would give a false sense of security as they'd just make new accounts with Tor/proxies.

Please don't stop us from using ASICBoost which we're not using
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: