Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:01:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Break the impasse!  (Read 1061 times)
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 12:41:24 AM

Enough is enough already!  Let's get Roger Ver and GMaxwell into the octagon and just punch it out.  Ver wins, it's 8MB; Max wins, it's SegWit.  Winner take all.  I say that fat fuck goes down in the first round. 

The ability to fight is not a great metric for measuring decision making in a technological environment.

Dog, you should know this as you said in 2011 that bitcoin would die....oh how you were so wrong.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RawDog (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2017, 03:48:16 PM

Enough is enough already!  Let's get Roger Ver and GMaxwell into the octagon and just punch it out.  Ver wins, it's 8MB; Max wins, it's SegWit.  Winner take all.  I say that fat fuck goes down in the first round. 

The ability to fight is not a great metric for measuring decision making in a technological environment.

Dog, you should know this as you said in 2011 that bitcoin would die....oh how you were so wrong.

Bitcoin is dead you moron.  Just because crazy Chinamen like paying insane amounts for it, doesn't mean it is alive.  The network is fully fucking broken and a backlog and high fees is making loads of application builders to abandon their efforts to make blockchain based things.  Core Blockstream only see two things: settlement network and lightning.  Unfortunately there are a huge bunch of transactions that don't fit into those classes. 

Bitcoin isn't dead, it is fucking dead.  Blockstream killed it.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
piramida
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 04:41:23 AM

Bitcoin is dead you moron.  Just because crazy Chinamen like paying insane amounts for it, doesn't mean it is alive.  The network is fully fucking broken and a backlog and high fees is making loads of application builders to abandon their efforts to make blockchain based things.  Core Blockstream only see two things: settlement network and lightning.  Unfortunately there are a huge bunch of transactions that don't fit into those classes. 

Bitcoin isn't dead, it is fucking dead.  Blockstream killed it.

I just love reading those village idiots on here Smiley Too bad this forum has been overrun by signature spammers and these rare displays of pure idiocy are becoming harder to find. Oh well.

i am satoshi
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: