Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 01:11:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Talk Market Place  (Read 1672 times)
sunsilk

Activity: 2884
Merit: 620

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 01:00:13 PM

Charity? Magic mouse? What's with all of that. Satoshi did just created bitcoin to beat the centralization system of the government.

And this invention is not something for charities or other social help, it's all about innovation and help to the community.

If he is beside you, would you tell us where is he right now?

Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
IamNotAnonymous (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 01:07:23 PM

LOL magic mouse?$200,000? Is it true?
No for sure, I have seen this OP creating really nonsense thread every day where he claims he have close connection with satoshi and post shits like this.

Please do not think I am here to waste my times and yours. I am not creating anything nonsense but everythings that I am doing here are true and real. You people have no clue about the man behind the pseudonym 'Satoshi Nakamoto.'
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 01:09:26 PM

Charity? Magic mouse? What's with all of that. Satoshi did just created bitcoin to beat the centralization system of the government.

And this invention is not something for charities or other social help, it's all about innovation and help to the community.

Hope he would come up with a good lie and tell the location of Nakamoto in this thread, that would be an uproar for the government, I really think all of his nonsense joke would be a fact but you can see and judge for yourself that it is not! and like you said Nakamoto would never gonna sell something online if there is there would be a stir in the internet for people that knows him!
IamNotAnonymous (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 01:28:42 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2017, 03:37:34 AM by IamNotAnonymous

Satoshi Nakamoto invented Bitcoin to raise funds for his Orphans Care International Charity.
He has not donated his Bitcoin Project to Open Source but he wanted to distrubute Bitcoin Mining
to Peer-To-Peer basis. He created the infrastructure of the Bitcoin Foundation to  provide  
Bitcoin Community a base as an open foundfation where the Bitcoin Community can get involed and do
the business properly.  You people think Satoshi has got a Billion Dollars to spend for his Liberty Palace
in the Bitcoin Island; Why you people cannot see that he has never spent a single Bitcoin ? This is a mystery,
I will tell that latter to the Media then you will read and believe it.
soul-impact

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 05:31:37 PM

It will be good to create a site name ' Bitcoin Talk Market Place ' Where any one can come to show their product and buy and sell all things in Bitcoin. Satoshi Nakamoto wants to sell his Bitcoin Magic Mouse to raise $200,000 Dollars to donate to a charity. He will publish an Auction Notice soon.
hey fellas. We have already had this section which is called the marketplace. It is very big though. Although there are not many people enjoy Bitcoin, most of Bitcoiner surround here and discuss about services, selling and buying goods. Our marketplace can be considered as one of the biggest digital marketplace

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Arcteryx

Activity: 728

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 05:36:04 PM

It will be good to create a site name ' Bitcoin Talk Market Place ' Where any one can come to show their product and buy and sell all things in Bitcoin. Satoshi Nakamoto wants to sell his Bitcoin Magic Mouse to raise $200,000 Dollars to donate to a charity. He will publish an Auction Notice soon.
What do you mean by this? Himself or a proxy who will handle this sale?
And how does anyone know about this in the first place.
Very odd thing to say in his name wouldn't anybody else agree with this?

Satoshi Nakamoto used a magic mouse to invent Bitcoin and Blockchain in May 2007. He has asked me find a way to auction his magic mouse in the Bitcoin Talk Forum. As you all know that the true inventor of Bitcoin and Blockchain Technology has never used a single Bitcoin. He wants  to raise $200,000 Dollars to donate to a charity. So he wants to sell his magic mouse by auction in order to raise the funds for the charity. He is thinking to ask the Bitcoin Talk Forum Boss  to open a 'Open Market Place' within the Bitcoin Talk Forum where people can buy and sell their things. The sales will be handled with mutual agreement by both buyer and seller. I am not using his pseudonym name but he is beside me and he has appointed me to do the survey about it.
Really now? Roll Eyes
I like your way of talking the talk and walking the walk. Wink
But if Satoshi is sitting right beside you then have him sign a message from his account here.
I dare you. Oh I double dare you.
And if you can then I will buy that mouse from you.
No wait! I will buy two from you on this fantasy market place we are all looking forward in seeing.
Send me the link! Wink

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
arcanaaerobics

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 05:51:12 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto invented Bitcoin to raise funds for his Orphans Care International Charity.
He has not donated his Bitcoin Project to Open Source but he wanted to distrubute Bitcoin Mining
to Peer-To-Peer basis. He created the infrastructure of the Bitcoin Foundation to  provide  
Bitcoin Community a base as an open foundfation where the Bitcoin Community can get involed and do
the business properly.  You people think Satoshi has got a Billion Dollars to spend for his Liberty Palace
in the Bitcoin Island; Why you people cannot see that he has never spent a single Bitcoin ? This is a mystery,
I will tell that latter to the Media then you will read and believe in it.
Are you completely bonkers and off your rocker there mate?!?!  Cheesy
Or just off your meds and crazy pills since the beginning of the year?Shocked
Like many have it seems with the last two that I have conversed with here lately! Roll Eyes

I am doing an un-official survey from the Office of Satoshi. Therefore, feel free to make your comment as you like.

You people are busy  debating about whether Satoshi is an  AI ?
Here is the clues; AI does not mean only Artificial Intelligence. It also refer as American Intelligence. Now I am here to let you know that Satoshi Nakamoto is a Moniker. This is the first voice of Satoshi, " I am Satoshi Nakamoto; I am a Robot; I am not alone; I have a twin brother .........> " now think who that Moniker is ?

Can we have another clue?  There's only one twin of Satoshi in crypto and that's Thomas.

Thomas Nasakioto is not the twin brother of Satoshi Nakamoto. Thomas Nasakioto is a clone of Satoshi Nakamoto himself.

Why did Satoshi hide his identity? Has anyone seen Satoshi in real life?
Is Satoshi one person? Or is it a community?
coin revlution has asked four questions at once. I am here to answer the four questions.
1. Why did Satoshi hide his identity ? It was needed to hide.
2. Has anyone seen Satoshi in real life ? Yes
3. Is Satoshi one person ? Yes
4. Or is it a community ? Not a community.

Your questions have many answers but I have given four answers.
If you want to know other answers, you can ask me privately.

If he is right there and you have contact with him get him to ask theymos to unlock his account.
We will all believe you on your claims to fame here!
sunsilk

Activity: 2884
Merit: 620

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 05:38:13 PM

Hope he would come up with a good lie and tell the location of Nakamoto in this thread, that would be an uproar for the government, I really think all of his nonsense joke would be a fact but you can see and judge for yourself that it is not! and like you said Nakamoto would never gonna sell something online if there is there would be a stir in the internet for people that knows him!

I doubt that he will tell where Satoshi really lives or he is still alive but yeah "good lie". This guy acts and tells that he is a real deal with Satoshi.

And it's funny on how he is pushing himself to be part of Satoshi's peers and he's not aware that he is just dragging himself into a comedy place.

Meliodasama

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 09:16:44 PM

there section already available in here
and this forum support trading altcoin marketplace too
 Roll Eyes
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2017, 09:58:31 PM

I love this

W.O.W.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
IamNotAnonymous (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 04:43:28 PM

Without you knowing there are already many sites that runs such kind of business. One of them which is I am very familiar with is coins.ph this site is an escrow site that exchanges local currency to bitcoin and vice versa. But on the back-office they have this section for merchants wherein merchants and shops will post their items and accessories in exchange for bitcoin.
Wow ! you know everythings Xester. They are buying and selling in Bitcoin. Marvelous.
IamNotAnonymous (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 04:49:25 PM

Yes, Sattoshi is beside me. He is now in his desk designing something.
IamNotAnonymous (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 02:51:32 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2017, 03:13:15 AM by IamNotAnonymous

Official Auction Announcement:
The Bitcoin Magic Mouse of Satoshi Nakamoto is for sale by auction. Satoshi Nakamoto wants to raise US $200,000 Dollars to donate to a charity. He has stated that he will buy back his Bitcoin Magic Mouse with double amounts of Bitcoin after he become publicly known.

The Price is set up at US $200,000 Dollars. Any body who is interested can bid above this base price and he personally can collect the Bitcoin Magic Mouse of Satoshi Nakamoto from his Solicitor in a private meeting with Satoshi Nakamoto. The Bitcoin Magic Mouse of Satoshi Nakamoto will have a legal certification by his Solicitor and a microchip is securely inserted inside the Bitcoin Magic Mouse. Any body who will buy the Bitcoin Magic Mouse will become a lucky person as Satoshi Nakamoto will buy back his Bitcoin Magic Mouse and will donate it to Bitcoin Museum.  

Bitcoin Magic Mouse AUCTION !

Bitcoin Magic Mouse of Satoshi: Price: US$200,000 Dollars
The buyer can contact Satoshi Nakamoto directly.

panopotty

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 08:41:37 AM

wright is a tight ass shite

he would never do crap fopr charity

another scam
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 11:59:20 AM

OP I think you need to explore this forum well because there's a section dedicated to what you're talking about with several sub categories where you can do all this.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 01:37:27 PM

There already is a place you are talking about.  Right here on this forum:

I think what it means is a well organised place where things will be organised like Ebay and all these e-commerce site. Bitcointalk.org can open that and allowed online store for anyone interested in offering his/her service in a more organised way.

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
deadsilent

Activity: 1148

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 02:05:33 PM

We have already bitcointalk market place. Maybe you just not notice we have already what exactly what you are looking for. Dont focus at a single section only. Roaming every sections sometimes is helpful. It doesnt make sense if you make another bctalk marketplace because already have one. Also im curious about Satoshi's mouse. How did you know that it was from Satoshi? No one knows Satoshi Nakamoto. Huh
AicecreaME

Activity: 2324
Merit: 454

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 02:58:55 PM

Define Magic Mouse . I have never heard this one before that Satoshi mentioned this thing before because he is hiding his identity for his own personal reason, and then you are going to say that he is selling a Bitcoin Magic Mouse to raise $200,000 Dollars to donate to a charity? this is ridiculous, because he wouldn't reveal himself just for this thing because he can donate a $200,000 or whatever amount of money he wants to donate to a charity without revealing himself.

He could hire someone or he could find a friend that would be his representative on doing so. So, I guess that this Magic Mouse that you were saying is not true at all, because it is hard to find a proof that could prove that Satoshi was the one who announced this topic that you have posted.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: