Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:09:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: VPN Engine - Launch your own VPN Service Easily!  (Read 1147 times)
VPNEngine (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 09:52:40 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2017, 03:02:00 PM by VPNEngine

Locked.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VPNEngine (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 12:35:20 PM

We are now offering 10% discount to Bitcointalk members only! Use the coupon code "bitcointalk" while you are ordering.
eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 03:00:23 PM

It's nice product but I'm not sure about the pricing. I mean it's basing management script with few additional commands to run. Not too complicated to make it yourself in PHP or probably cheaper to hire some newbie developer to make it. If you reduce price a bit you can probably get more customers
VPNEngine (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 04:33:36 PM

Thank you for your comment @eckmar

We already planned to adjust the prices, depending on the quality of the system for now.

Please feel free to suggest other changes over our contact page, we would like to hear them!
bitrocker2020

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 07:03:24 AM

Hi ...

Can't seem to see the demo on the site. What are the server requirements to install this script ?
phool143

Activity: 518
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 07:40:20 AM

I no need.
VPNEngine (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 05:36:36 PM

Main post updated with more information. Please let me know if you need help with something else!
VPNEngine (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 01:54:10 PM

We have implemented a port forwarding feature. Now your clients able to port forward over your vpn servers.
risingtide

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 02:05:18 AM

Your demo links aren't working.

🚀 🚀Bitcoin mining with NFTs 🚀 🚀
⚡️⚡️Join us in the Digimint Discord⚡️⚡️
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 06:49:43 AM

You might want to fix this OP.

The vpnengine.net page isn’t working

vpnengine.net is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
fiscorcle

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 03:51:29 PM

What's security like with this product?
abhinav_thakur01

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 04:06:41 PM

If you are really willing to get into this business then why did you not get a dot com domain instead of a dot net one ? Getting a Dot com domain will provide you a large scale commercial platform .
fiscorcle

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 04:17:58 PM

If you are really willing to get into this business then why did you not get a dot com domain instead of a dot net one ? Getting a Dot com domain will provide you a large scale commercial platform .

Lol that's not true. Dotcom costs $10 MAX. That's not "large scale"
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 05:44:58 PM

The price imho isnt justified. Youre talking about something that can be done with a few lines of code. It would make more sense if it was something additional on top of the commands that justified the cost.
VPNEngine (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 12:41:43 PM

You might want to fix this OP.

The vpnengine.net page isn’t working

vpnengine.net is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500

We couldn't see any problems with the website, please try again.

What's security like with this product?

*Client passwords encrypted with unique salt
*Server passwords encrypted with RIJNDAEL
*CSRF Protections
*MySQL Prepared Statements
*XSS Protections

The price imho isnt justified. Youre talking about something that can be done with a few lines of code. It would make more sense if it was something additional on top of the commands that justified the cost.

Thank you very much for your input. Please don't forget that our prices include free updates.
We will be adding new features more frequently, with our customers suggestion.

Feel free to suggest us any feature you would like to see!
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 02:40:56 PM

You rent servers from different locations, worldwide.
Your package comes with any VPN server locations ?
How much it will cost to set up one VPN server in USA?
Basically my doubt is how to do this server set up in one foreign location where I am not having any friend nor business contact.

I guess setting up VPN servers across different geo-locations is more important for this business so that we could market a VPN services as basically subscribers look for more number of location options.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
topiOleg

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 02:50:46 PM

It's not bad but like others have stated the price seems a little high unless we are missing something.

Doesn't some hosting software like WHMCS with a couple of addons basically do the same thing but their software is much more robust and is well known?

Is it also possible to see some of the other themes/templates for the site?

If there is a bigger discount then I may give it a try and buy a unbranded license.

fiscorcle

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 03:40:40 PM

It's not bad but like others have stated the price seems a little high unless we are missing something.

Doesn't some hosting software like WHMCS with a couple of addons basically do the same thing but their software is much more robust and is well known?

If there is a bigger discount then I may give it a try and buy a unbranded license.

$15/month though lol
VPNEngine (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 02:58:45 PM

You rent servers from different locations, worldwide.
Your package comes with any VPN server locations ?
How much it will cost to set up one VPN server in USA?
Basically my doubt is how to do this server set up in one foreign location where I am not having any friend nor business contact.

I guess setting up VPN servers across different geo-locations is more important for this business so that we could market a VPN services as basically subscribers look for more number of location options.

Hello,

Our packages come without vpn servers, but those won't cost you more than 15$ per month for each locations. You can use OpenVZ virtualized servers with your business that their cost range from 3$ to 15$ per month. Digital Ocean is the best option where you can find multiple locations including USA. Each server from there will cost you 5$ per month. For more details & pricing please check their website.

http://www.digitalocean.com/

Hello,

Our prices are fixed, we provide a lifetime license with free future updates. As I have stated before, we will be improving our system with much more features based on our customers suggestion.

We don't have template options right now but we will be adding new templates soon, our customers will have a free access to them.

I'll give you a 50% discount on our Pro license that comes with a setup for being our first customer from Bitcointalk, so you can leave your review afterwards.

Thank you for your inputs.
VPNEngine (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 10:15:00 PM

We have a multi-language system implemented now. You can translate the script easily for your own needs!

Also we offer a special discount for the first customer from Bitcointalk to leave a review afterwards. Please contact me to claim!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: