Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:09:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone use CASHILA (BTC>IBAN service) ?  (Read 3702 times)
denvermick (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 01:42:11 PM

Hello has anyone used https://www.cashila.com/ ?

Could anyone who has used it compare it to https://www.bitbill.eu/ which someone has compared it to?

The main difference seems to be the bitbill does not require any document, whereas cashila require ID and Address Verification for any amount after the first 1.000 EUR

Thank for any feedback

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 01:59:49 PM

you should move your post into right board to Service Discussion 

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=85.0
jani

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 10:39:30 AM

I'm using Cashila frequently. And Im also a CoFounder:)

Cashila is trusted by many already. Fee structure is a bit more simpler with Cashila, we have better security in place and process transactions faster (in the same day for all transactions done before 2.30pm).

But the biggest difference is that we legally operate and have a money remittance licence covering all EU + 3 more countries. Which is required for this sort of service.
That is also the reason we do verification after first 1000 eur.

While staying anonymous sounds amazing it's just a matter of time before either a bank, regulator or anti money laundering office closes down other services that are illegally operating.

They are driving a car without a driving license.

Let me know if you have more questions.

Jani
CoFounder at Cashila
denvermick (OP)

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:57:18 PM

I'm using Cashila frequently. And Im also a CoFounder:)

Cashila is trusted by many already. Fee structure is a bit more simpler with Cashila, we have better security in place and process transactions faster (in the same day for all transactions done before 2.30pm).

But the biggest difference is that we legally operate and have a money remittance licence covering all EU + 3 more countries. Which is required for this sort of service.
That is also the reason we do verification after first 1000 eur.

While staying anonymous sounds amazing it's just a matter of time before either a bank, regulator or anti money laundering office closes down other services that are illegally operating.

They are driving a car without a driving license.

Let me know if you have more questions.

Jani
CoFounder at Cashila

Hello thanks for your reply. I have the following questions please:

1) You say you have a money remittance licence. There is no mention of this on your website, are you able to provide a copy and also the website or government agency that can verify this?

2) Usually if a BTC website is not promoting anonymity, they will have the names and photos of the founders and directors of the website (e.g. www.giftoff.com) . Could you explain why you have decided not to do this? Your contact us page only supplies an office address, email and company registration number.

3) I inputed your company number found on your site "03621111" into the CZ company database at https://or.justice.cz/ias/ui/rejstrik via Google Chrome and translated it to English. Under "scope of business" it says "Předmět činnosti: pronájem nemovitosti, bytů a nebytových prostor zapsáno 5. prosince 2014" which loosely translates to "rental property, residential and non-residential premises registered December 5, 2014". Can you confirm this is correct and how you got a money remittance licence if your business is listed as a property business?

4) I checked and your company is not registered for VAT on the European databases http://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/vies/ . The Czech VAT numbers (DIC) are the same as the company number except with "CZ" at the start. According to the VAT thresholds (http://www.vatlive.com/eu-vat-rules/vat-registration-threshold/), any company in Czech republic doing over 1 million CZK turnover (approx EUR 37,000) should be registered for VAT. Your website states that Tier 2 clients can transfer up to EUR 50,000 per month so you would need to be registered, could you explain why you haven't?

5) What do you do with the passport/ID copies and address verification that you collect? Are they securely stored? Do you have a policy in place to notify your customers if any third parties have requested this information from you?

Thanks
jani

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 06:42:48 PM

Hi,

thx. for questions. Let’s do it one by one:

1. You are right, we lack the information on the website. The website upgrade is planned to be released on May 5th. License can be found on Czech National Bank’s website: https://apl.cnb.cz/apljerrsdad/JERRS.WEB10.VIZITKA?p_lang=en&p_SEQ_ID=10690732&p_VER_ID=1000&p_DATUM=27.04.2015&p_ROL_KOD=

2. Our vision goes beyond usual BTC websites. We plan to scale fast and develop our story based on our users, needs and skills of our team not us as founders. If interested it is easy to match Cashila with us via LinkedIn, Twitter, Launchub (our investors) etc.

3. Data about our company is correct, Cashila OOD s.r.o. is listed as property business. In the past year(s) lots of the conversations about BTC being a property can be found. Lead with a bit over futuristic thinking we registered Cashila as property business. However, we are thinking either to change it or not since it hasn’t influenced the licensing.

4. When 1m CZK in Czech Republic is exceeded a company needs to register for VAT.
Money transmitted under the license does not count as revenue. Only the fee, that we are charging does. If we were charging the fee + VAT, we couldn’t be able to offer the users cheap operations.
If we were not licenced we would need to issue invoices in full value of the transaction, and that would work only as long as we would stay not VAT registered (up to ~37k EUR as you mentioned). But above all the licence gives our users additional security when operating through Cashila.

5.1. Document ID data and picture are offloaded from the server and stored in offline machine. Server stored are: email, first and last name, address, city and country. We work hard on user security. We as well keep no Bitcoin on our server as we make payments right away.

5.2. No information can be provided to non official third parties. If the information is requested from the legal body we comply with the law like any other business.

Best,
Jani
bitnikeu

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 07:49:49 PM

Hello has anyone used https://www.cashila.com/ ?

I am using Cashila frequently. Especially for invoices below 35EUR as their fees are better than an ordinary SEPA transfer in this case.

Could anyone who has used it compare it to https://www.bitbill.eu/ which someone has compared it to?

I did not use bitbill (did not know it until mentioned above), but my quick comparison would be:
- Bitbill is more expensive (it states some 0.95 EUR transaction cost + fee)
- Cashila has an awesome feature... I get my invoice in mail in PDF or XML form and I forward it to my personal Cashila 'inbox'... they parse it and send me link to QR code (no typing at all!)
- Cashila's website looks more legit Smiley
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 06:23:04 PM

cashila is closing their retail payment program no more deposit allowed only withdraw of funds alredy deposited by sepa/bank until 31 may,they remain only a b2b service
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: