Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:43:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CLOAK pump&dump?  (Read 426 times)
MoonIsBlue (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:40:00 PM

So I had been hawking this project for a week now and I thought it was great, good community, great dev's and an active and supportive community.  I said to myself I'm going to buy today I have a good feeling it could make it's move anytime soon to around 50-80$ but now I'm having second doubts as I suspect it being pump&dumped.

Would you all mind speculate with me and give some advice?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:55:19 PM

Well I made few calls, and I believe Cloak really has something to show. Good team with good ideas. But without whales there is no super rises. Bittrex is full of good projects which are waiting for their turn, and my final conclusion is Cloak is favored few months now.  Cloak showed to us that Polo is not necessary for good pump!
MoonIsBlue (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:03:34 PM

Well I made few calls, and I believe Cloak really has something to show. Good team with good ideas. But without whales there is no super rises. Bittrex is full of good projects which are waiting for their turn, and my final conclusion is Cloak is favored few months now.  Cloak showed to us that Polo is not necessary for good pump!

You're not making me any wiser.. so you think that CLOAK has some potential and it's just a matter of time or?

Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:48:20 PM

CLOAK is not a pump and dump coin. It has active development and roadmap. More details
should be on its website and slack. There was another thread where someone has a good chart of
it going to 0.01 - 0.015 BTC that will be $40 - $50. May take some months so just need to hold.
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:59:39 PM

i was on cloak coin at the beginning of the ico craze and i cashed out sadly shoulda held but its ok we live we learn, cloak coin has a dedicated team and promising technology i always saw it having alot of room for growth but than again i got in when it was at 25 cents, but that being said its still promising in my eyes and has a low supply plus it has staking, not saying go all in but nothing wrong with dipping your foot into this project.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
cryptocrusher

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:06:53 PM

Cloak seem to have a really good project with a clearly defined vision so I think it is a really promising project. Most successful coins will often get pumped and dumped whilst trending upwards, it's just part of the process in my opinion.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:51:16 AM

You're not making me any wiser.. so you think that CLOAK has some potential and it's just a matter of time or?
Yes team of coders behind is awesome and now they have enough experience and to take new serious steps which will shake the ground. When they finally go open source that will be evaluated. This event could have major impact on price if they pass all critic. I won't be surprised if Cloak jumps to Monero levels after this. But we do not know for sure when will this happen, they didn't and won't announce exact date.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: