Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:02:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Gyft gift codes 20% discount  (Read 14897 times)
rikugou

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 09:47:39 AM

Extremely difficult to deal with. He seemed very suspicious and after several back and forths, we didnt end up getting anywhere. Had problems with this guy before and will DEFINITELY be the last time i deal with him.

Just wanted to give my two cents on my dealings with this guy.

Buy Bitcoins from me through e-transfer here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1328609.0
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jakez
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 09:51:41 AM

Extremely difficult to deal with. He seemed very suspicious and after several back and forths, we didnt end up getting anywhere. Had problems with this guy before and will DEFINITELY be the last time i deal with him.

When i was dealt with him last time it was fine. He went first and i paid after the successful code redemption.
nomadcrypto (OP)

Activity: 387
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 06:19:48 PM

I suspect this to be a shill account for the user quickzen on cryptothrift. He mistakenly thought I was some noob that he could force to not use escrow  for 2x $50 starbucks codes. I can provide screenshots of our messages back and forth where he is being a complete ass.

My profile there is: https://cryptothrift.com/user/nomadcrypto/

My negative feedback is from the user quickzen and is because he tried to force me to deal out of escrow. I have reported him to admin and posted about it on bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=328673.msg12325412#msg12325412

I would be very wary of dealing with that user. Hopefully I will be able to get his feedback removed and have him banned for abusing the feedback system and attempting to force a new user to deal out of escrow.

By my math, if he sells $25 starbucks, I did more volume/fees for that site on my first day as a vendor than he has on his account total. I am legit and don't mind going through id verification for a legit site like lbc, cryptothrift, etc. I highly doubt this jackass would be willing do that.

When i was dealt with him last time it was fine. He went first and i paid after the successful code redemption.

thanks for the vouch again.
nomadcrypto (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 06:46:09 PM

go  on  need  itunes  bulk
today  need   itunes 50k

note:  accept   escrow  , escrow  fee is  yours ,use  escrow  you must  agree  this
    1:    if  seller's itunes  cant use in-app purchase, then escrow dont pay seller
    2:   escrow  will hold 12 hours
    3:   escrow  fees  is   sellers

if seller  dont  use   escrow  give me  first ,you can got pay fast

I am fine with those terms with the following modifications:
 1: if there is a significant swing in btc(up or down to be fair) during that 12 hour period we change rate in escrow
 2: it would be on a case by case basis or by order. The reason for this is that I have a higher demand than I have supply. To establish trust and gain long term buyers I don't mind waiting at all but the wait needs to be reasonable and when it wont stop my trading in the mean time.

also, for our first trade I would prefer that we do a small one or that you independently verify that the itunes cards in gyft can be used for an in app purchase. I will also look at the TOS now. I know that the google play codes can not be used for that but hopefully apple is different. Google plays are intended for music, movies, books, etc
CampBxSucks

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 08:52:24 PM

can you post on cryptothrift? so i can use escrow there directly
nomadcrypto (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 08:56:35 PM

can you post on cryptothrift? so i can use escrow there directly

sure, I am currently out of stock but can take an order if you want. i can do 50-250 codes and about 450 max at a time. lbc is an option too if you want that
nomadcrypto (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 02:56:37 AM

bump, I have the following codes in stock:

5x $100 for $75 each at bitstamp.
2x $50 for $37.5 at bitstamp

escrow here(i recommend master-P), cryptothrift, or lbc is required(pm for link)

$100 gyfts on cryptothrift - https://cryptothrift.com/auctions/gift-cards/discount-gyft-codes-100-for-75-172769/
$50 gyfts on cryptothrift -  https://cryptothrift.com/auctions/gift-cards/discount-gyft-codes-50-for-37-50-172771/
Ejarwan
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1042

Need a crypto/NFT Marketing? Contact me.

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 04:09:28 PM

pm me when u r online ONLY if you're going first.

▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
       ▄█████████████████████▄
     ▄█████████████████████████▄
    █████████████████████████████
   ████████████████████▀▀   ██████
  ███████████████▀▀▀        ██████
 ██████████▀▀▀       ▄█    ▐████████
▐███████          ▄██▀     █████████▌
▐████████▄     ▄███▀       █████████▌
▐███████████▄ ███▀        ▐█████████▌
 █████████████          ██████████
  ████████████    █▄     ▐█████████
   ████████████ ▄█████▄  █████████
     ▀█████████████████████████▀
       ▀█████████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀

▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
       ▄█████████████████████▄
   ████                       ████
  █████  ▀█████████████████▀  █████
 ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▀ ▄  ██████
▐██████  ██▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄██  ██████▌
▐██████  ████  ▀█████▀  ████  ██████▌
▐██████  ██▀ ▄█▄ ▀▀▀ ▄█▄ ▀██  ██████▌
 ██████  ▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀  ██████
  █████  ▄█████████████████▄  █████
   ████                       ████
       ▀█████████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀

▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
       ▄█████████████████████▄
    ███████████▀     ▀███████████
   ███████████         ██████████
  ███████████▌         ▐███████████
 ████████████           ████████████
▐█████████████         █████████████▌
▐██████████████▄     ▄██████████████▌
▐██████████▀▀▀ ███████ ▀▀▀██████████▌
 ███████▀      ▐█▄ ▄█▌      ▀███████
  █████▌        █▌ ▐█        ▐█████
   ████         ▐█ █▌         ████
    ████▄▄       ▀█▀       ▄▄████
       ▀█████████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
Fast & Neat
Timely Updates
Trusted
nomadcrypto (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 04:23:30 PM

pm me when u r online ONLY if you're going first.

I am out of stock but I am wary of going first now. Accounts can be purchased cheaply with positive feedback. Not saying yours is purchased but overall it is probably a pretty horrible idea for me to send first. Would you mind using an escrow? If you don't want to use an escrow I will probably pass. I sell out of these things almost instantly and can make people use escrow to ensure the safety of my funds.
ariosxis

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 04:24:08 PM

Hello, do you have stock now?
nomadcrypto (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 04:28:17 PM

I am out of stock and there is a back log right now. What will you want? I can do custom orders starting at about 50 and up to 450-500 with some delay. With it being a holiday here today I may be a little slow to respond
ariosxis

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 04:31:02 PM

Need 500$ gift codes at least, advice me when you have stock.

I am out of stock and there is a back log right now. What will you want? I can do custom orders starting at about 50 and up to 450-500 with some delay. With it being a holiday here today I may be a little slow to respond
HoRiiiZoN

Activity: 97

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 01:52:07 PM

please send me your skype ID sir
Jdope

Activity: 747
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 02:17:00 PM

Hey, im willing to buy that 500$ giftcode, how does the escrow go? im used to buying amazon gc and the escrow hold funds until items are shipped, please pm any information and also how these are obtained, thanks!
nomadcrypto (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 03:57:28 AM

Hey, im willing to buy that 500$ giftcode, how does the escrow go? im used to buying amazon gc and the escrow hold funds until items are shipped, please pm any information and also how these are obtained, thanks!

I would prefer not to wait unless you have prime and are ordering prime items. Like always I am not in a particular rush and welcome escrow but waiting days with my coin tied in escrow isn't really something I am a fan of. It it were I would just sell on purse. pms have all been sent and the card is still available.
HoRiiiZoN

Activity: 97

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 08:13:28 PM

i added you on skype and you dont accept and answer yet
mzhacker

Activity: 275
Merit: 100

"real legend never die"

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 06:54:22 AM