Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:32:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is the real originator of Bitcoin  (Read 1556 times)
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 09:37:40 AM

Satoshi's is the original creator of Bitcoin and he was here on this forum from what I understand. Why do you even ask this question now two years later you suddenly want to know about the originator, and there have been suddenly so many threads have come up first arguing who satoshi's is and now op is asking the originator. I think you really could have Google this answers. And if you questions is towards the identity, so far no one knows who the real person is and that's how it will always be. It was kept for a reason and we all should respect it, even this point has been Disscued so many times.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 03:38:47 PM

I also had to learn about this issue for quite some time. Really this is a mystery in the world of virtual currency Bitcoin. We are using Bitcoin transactions daily and still don't know its founder. There are some reports that Satoshi Nakamoto is the founder of Bitcoin. He began creating open source software Bitcoin Core to public use Bitcoin. Bitcoin began Satoshi designs from 2007 when he believes can design a trading system whose members do not trust each other. But then, in mid-2010 Bitcoin community gradually lost touch with him. And since then Satoshi still ducking the press. All these things remain a mystery no evidence but I believe about 80% of that Satoshi founded the Bitcoin
Oralmat

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 03:48:57 PM

Satoshi's is the original creator of Bitcoin and he was here on this forum from what I understand. Why do you even ask this question now two years later you suddenly want to know about the originator, and there have been suddenly so many threads have come up first arguing who satoshi's is and now op is asking the originator. I think you really could have Google this answers. And if you questions is towards the identity, so far no one knows who the real person is and that's how it will always be. It was kept for a reason and we all should respect it, even this point has been Disscued so many times.

Well at the time bitcoin was created and and per your words, satoshi was on this forum too, At that time no one really cared who was satohsi as bitcoin   was not that popular and no one cared about it.
But now , as we see bitcoin is emerging as a major currency of the world, people are curious to know who exactly is Satoshi.
shamzblueworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 01:13:38 PM

I already know Bitcoin since 2015, but I'm curious that until today don't know Who was the originator of Bitcoin?
Is this question can get answers from this forum ?

Satoshi Nakamoto is the originator of bitcoin. But No one knows whos satoshi nakamoto is. And I know He/She is here and Just watching what is happening in bitcoinworld. I hope someday Satoshi Nakamoto will reveal his/her identity in Bitcoinworld.
Why do you think that satoshi has not revealed himself as of yet? I mean for such a prolific invention, he'd be a star, so why hide?

Hide for safety, I think satoshi have many bitcoin. So hiding is the best way to hide your treasure. Of course many people want to find him, want to kidnap, want to robbed. So Hiding his/her identity is the best way to be secure his treasure, his life and his family.
But if it is only about money, I'm sure he can hire the best of security too right? Move to the safest place on the planet and live in his castle, he'll be a celebrity anyway.
But there has to be another reason I think.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 01:27:18 PM

I already know Bitcoin since 2015, but I'm curious that until today don't know Who was the originator of Bitcoin?

Satoshi Nakamoto is the originator of bitcoin. But No one knows whos satoshi nakamoto is. And I know He/She is here and Just watching what is happening in bitcoinworld. I hope someday Satoshi Nakamoto will reveal his/her identity in Bitcoinworld.
Why do you think that satoshi has not revealed himself as of yet? I mean for such a prolific invention, he'd be a star, so why hide?

Hide for safety, I think satoshi have many bitcoin. So hiding is the best way to hide your treasure. Of course many people want to find him, want to kidnap, want to robbed. So Hiding his/her identity is the best way to be secure his treasure, his life and his family.
But if it is only about money, I'm sure he can hire the best of security too right? Move to the safest place on the planet and live in his castle, he'll be a celebrity anyway.
But there has to be another reason I think.

Nakamoto is afraid about the effects and impact of bitcoins. He thought that the government will go against this project and so he hid himself until he made sure that it is safe to come out. But the problem is when he is about to exposed himself everyone will not going to believe him since everybody are already doubtful due to many hoax claims before. But it does not matter anyway as long as bitcoin is going up in value Nakamoto is a very rich guy.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 01:32:23 PM

The answer isn't really relevant.Nobody knows who is/was behind the pseudonym Satoshi Nakamoto.
It doesn't matter! Bitcoin grows because it's community members are using and improving it day by day!
Satoshi was just the trigger! Without the masses using Bitcoin it wouldn't exist anymore.
That's all you need to know.
But if you really wanna deep dive into the beginnings I recommend to read a few of all the books out there.
Pretty sure you will find some of them online for free as well.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: