Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:39:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: dcr.suprnova.cc - Suprnova's Decred Pool  (Read 27522 times)
BLNT

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 03:38:05 PM

Better to deposit mined proceeds to a Decred wallet?

It adds another step, but if it gets there, well....  !!

So, my .1 (or just shy of that) Decred which was enroute to Poloniex... that's in limbo until they do something... whenever that occurs (weeks/months/never)??

Thanks

Well... there's another .1 DCR off to the abyss (transferred to Poloniex before I made a change)

Changed my payment address to a decred wallet.

Not that it's AT ALL big bucks, but what about my .2 DCR which is somewhere in the virtual world.

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Flame_

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:33:35 PM

@ocminer

Does Suprnova have any affiliation with decredpool.org? I see that their link is mentioned on Suprnova site and the design is pretty much the same. I'm asking since I see that the earnings over there are significantly lower that I would expect based on WhatToMine. Also on the other hand I see that the pool is down sometimes multiple times a day. Are you in the position to help with decredpool.org also or not so much?

Many thanks in advance

Edit:Typo
ocminer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 06:47:58 PM

@ocminer

Does Suprnova have any affiliation with decredpool.org? I see that their link is mentioned on Suprnova site and the design is pretty much the same. I'm asking since I see that the earnings over there are significantly lower that I would expect based on WhatToMine. Also on the other hand I see that the pool is down sometimes multiple times a day. Are you in the position to help with decredpool.org also or not so much?

Many thanks in advance

Nope, they just bought my code, that's all

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Flame_

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:56:03 PM

@ocminer

Many thanks in advance

That actually smells fishy. Why would you "buy" a mining pool code just to setup a 0% fee pool.
ocminer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 07:58:27 PM

@ocminer

Many thanks in advance

That actually smells fishy. Why would you "buy" a mining pool code just to setup a 0% fee pool.

At the time they bought it, it wasn't expensive and I didn't had the feeling there's something fishy. Just drop them a mail or so if you're having trouble with them

Ursul0

Activity: 857
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:52:40 PM

@ocminer
It seems that for the last month or so the workers and stats numbers populating dashboard are extremely slow. Sometimes it seems that it can take few minutes for data to appear. Are you aware of this issue?
(not that it's critical in any way - just very annoying )
ocminer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 08:28:06 PM

@ocminer
It seems that for the last month or so the workers and stats numbers populating dashboard are extremely slow. Sometimes it seems that it can take few minutes for data to appear. Are you aware of this issue?
(not that it's critical in any way - just very annoying )

Yes, I'm aware and working on it already.. need some load balancing on the API. Soon Smiley

Ursul0

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:22:13 AM

cool. somehow I had a feeling you are on top of this. Smiley

btw few months back we spoke about decred proxy and you said you'd check what could be done in this regard. any updates on that?

EthereumPY

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 03:13:31 PM

ocminer,
i have been mining decred within 25 hours at your pool but the total coin round+unconfirmed+confirmed only reach like 30% of the whattomine.com forecast with the exact amount of Blake (14r) hashrate.
any problem with the pool right now ?

ocminer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 03:18:19 PM

ocminer,
i have been mining decred within 25 hours at your pool but the total coin round+unconfirmed+confirmed only reach like 30% of the whattomine.com forecast with the exact amount of Blake (14r) hashrate.
any problem with the pool right now ?

Nope, all good. Luck is okay too, make sure you actually see the hashrate on the dashboard which your rigs are mining with

javierabadie

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:06:32 PM

I receive a little payment. I configure that for try the pool.

Set to 0.5 decred automatic payment.

I receive 0.15745046 DCR. So, 90% of fees? NICE.
ocminer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 03:40:23 PM

I receive a little payment. I configure that for try the pool.

Set to 0.5 decred automatic payment.

I receive 0.15745046 DCR. So, 90% of fees? NICE.

I've already replied to you via email already but it seems you didn't get it..

The pool won't pay if your balance is below the threshold (that's why it's called threshold).. so something is obviously wrong on your side

javierabadie

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:36:42 PM

You don't follow me.

I setup to 0.5. I mine 0.5 with my workers. When I receive the payment I don't receive 0.5, I just receive 0.15, so.. 0.35 of fees.

That's the problem.
ocminer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 09:38:56 PM

You don't follow me.

I setup to 0.5. I mine 0.5 with my workers. When I receive the payment I don't receive 0.5, I just receive 0.15, so.. 0.35 of fees.

That's the problem.

Thats impossible and a ridiculous high fee Smiley

Check your Transactions, you have a "Credit" and a "Debit" Transaction in "Edit Account" -> "Transactions" - you can see every amount there.

I assume you probably did a manual payment instead of a automatic and therefore simply withdrew before you hit the 0.5 threshold. Some people misinterpret unconfirmed and confirmed coins.. round estimates etc

Ursul0

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:09:12 AM

@ocminer
Is it possible that you missed my question or you've just changed your mind on the issue? ...or whatever

Hmm weird.. I've got an ancient version ..

I'll try it again tonight and let you know.. But maybe it's more simple to just adapt a python proxy to the stratum stuff.. I'll have a look.

Please let me know if dcr proxy working with your pool is something that you can make available.
ocminer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 07:10:19 AM

@ocminer
Is it possible that you missed my question or you've just changed your mind on the issue? ...or whatever

Hmm weird.. I've got an ancient version ..

I'll try it again tonight and let you know.. But maybe it's more simple to just adapt a python proxy to the stratum stuff.. I'll have a look.

Please let me know if dcr proxy working with your pool is something that you can make available.

Oh sorry I missed the question, I'm still on it, maybe I can iron out the last issues on the weekend, i'm having some issues with the python stuff but hope I can figure it out

Ursul0

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:35:28 AM

... I'm still on it, maybe I can iron out the last issues on the weekend, i'm having some issues with the python stuff but hope I can figure it out

This is really good to hear. Stratum for DCR would be very useful.
I'm also very much impressed by your 'responsiveness' - you're an outstanding member of the community!
Can I vote somewhere for you or something Smiley  
whittle

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:24:27 PM

Hello
I'm new here..

Best Pool for mining?

I am using  dcr.suprnova.cc:3252
Flame_

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 09:36:06 PM

@ocminer

Many thanks in advance

At the time they bought it, it wasn't expensive and I didn't had the feeling there's something fishy. Just drop them a mail or so if you're having trouble with them

Unfortunately they are not so great on responsiveness. I have tried to email them multiple times and there was no answer. But hey, what is the level of SLA you expect from a 0% pool. Anyhow it is off topic here so thanks for all the fish, I think I'm moving to your pool as soon as I hit the payout threshold.
ocminer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 09:38:32 PM

@ocminer

Many thanks in advance

Unfortunately they are not so great on responsiveness. I have tried to email them multiple times and there was no answer. But hey, what is the level of SLA you expect from a 0% pool. Anyhow it is off topic here so thanks for all the fish, I think I'm moving to your pool as soon as I hit the payout threshold.

Maybe write them a PM at the decred forums.. they contacted me there for the first time as well, I don't think they're active here. Emails often go into junk, I have that problem as well as many miners use fake names / addresses

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: