Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:10:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin prices go to the moon?  (Read 11028 times)
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:01:47 PM

The price of bitcoin today is $8,900. Would you like to think that bitcoin has reached such a high price a year from now?

I know that bitcoin hasn't reached the moon yet, because its price is hard to predict, and maybe next year it will cost $40,000.

I think the price value of bitcoin will depend on the belief of the community of bitcoin enthusiast or it will depend on the whale investors, due to they're the one who has the influences to make it happen.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zalizoll

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:14:27 PM

Increase in bitcoin selling price is like rain fall in the daytime. Rain blistering hot sun sting the earth.
Likewise with bitcoin whose price rose a few days. Now the selling price of bitcoin down again.
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:18:27 PM

bitcoin prices will go to the moon when it reaches a very high price like last year and I believe in 2018 bitcoin prices will go to the moon again and will give more profit, so be patient
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:23:16 PM

I'm not an adherent of predicting the price of bitcoin or any other crypto currency, but I believe that this year bitcoin can reach a new maximum price higher than last year. Let's see how it really will be.
crazymelons12

Activity: 238
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:53:59 PM

Surely it will go to the moon but it could also drop down back to earth due to its volatility. I just hope that there will be more users and improved utility for bitcoins so that volatility will be controlled a bit. Volatility can be dropped with actual usage and not just investors involved in buying and trading.
zngit

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:13:47 PM

Now bitcoin increase rapidly then it means it goes to the moon again. It is goes down and up this bitcoin price and the altcoins but in the proper time it will recover again as it is not always in stable price but it is always up and down scenario. That is why when bitcoin increase then goes to the moon.
Jlv

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:40:06 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 09:54:51 PM by Jlv

The most awaited time for the bitcoin users, if the price goes high like going to the moon then it means you have the chance of receiving good earnings.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
randyboy

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:46:53 PM

Btc value is already go to the moon every one get rich because of btc and btc help to those who want to build a project and because of btc they will be successful and go to the moon like btc someday. If that project is not a scam. lol
DarkIT

Activity: 1176

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:34:44 PM

The most awaited time for the bitcoin users, if the price goes high like going to the moon then it means good earnings.
everyone hopes that way, and now is the right time to look forward to it. At the moment, bitcoin prices are experiencing instability as they are influenced by rapid price increases. but, I think the price will rise again.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:49:52 PM

The most awaited time for the bitcoin users, if the price goes high like going to the moon then it means good earnings.
It doesn't only good earnings to everyone but it only means that bitcoin is dominating the market.

I'm glad that this April is a good thing for bitcoin prices, although it dropped below $ 6000 but now the price has reached $ 9500 and it seems the price will continue to rise and can not be stopped.
It has been down since January so this year is a good timing for us who want to see it moving pretty well.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Strongball

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:53:05 PM

I think given enough time, we might witness bitcoin prices soaring higher sometime
this year. I mean that latest pump was quite good, now prices are improving a lot
better than the past few months. I think in the last half of the month, BTC prices
will moon. Hopefully it sets a new record on it's spike.
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:22:27 PM

The real price of how bitcoin go to the moon, whether at the price of $ 1,500 or $ 2,500 every post I read there were some who said bitcoin go to the moon, or when the price of bitcoin regular prices suddenly go up higher. this what is called bitcoin go to the moon?

The long wait is almost over. Bull run is coming to Bitcoin and other Altcoins. Hopefully, it will rise up too soon so that all of us will be happy.  I believe on mid-year, the price will rise up soon so the holders really worth the wait.
Farhan786

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:24:29 PM

The real price of how bitcoin go to the moon, whether at the price of $ 1,500 or $ 2,500 every post I read there were some who said bitcoin go to the moon, or when the price of bitcoin regular prices suddenly go up higher. this what is called bitcoin go to the moon?

Now Bitcoin's value is $ 9000.Now the price of Bitcoin is $ 9,500.at the price of $ 1500 If you are going to moon, then you say where you think Bitcoin is now reaching?
bib24

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:02:36 PM

We can’t really predict bitcoin price since it is very volatile; it all depends on the supply on demand principle. All users really hoping that “ bitcoin price got to the moon”, everyone will surely benefit from the good profit it will bring.

xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 08:40:57 PM

It would be really hard for us to predict it's value since it is really volatile but I believe that based on the given proof by bitcoin, it still has the ability to repeat it's history again and would strike it's highest value again by the last quarter of the year. What we need to do is just  to be patient and just wait for the perfect timing that it yet to come.
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:44:25 PM

Bitcoin price is picking up again at the speed of light just this April and It is good news for bitcoin.The rest of the months before the year ends will surely send bitcoin to the moon as the market is now getting better for bitcoin.Bitcoin is actually recovering and the market is good to go to the mooooon.

Renampun

Activity: 2282
Merit: 362

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 08:58:20 PM

Each year bitcoin's price go higher than we can imagine. Each year it rise like a rocket. This question refers that also in this year will also in this year bitcoin's price will cross our thought?
Nobody can guess where the price can go. But according to my experience I can say yes. Bitcoin prices go to the moon.
hope like that. now the bitcoin price has crossed the $ 9k limit. maybe in a few weeks, bitcoin prices could break the $ 10k price. there is a high probability that it will happen in the middle of the year.
that's right , if we look from the slow but steady movement of Bitcoin price, I'm sure Bitcoin's price will go back to $10,000 even more in the middle of this year,
just look at how the impact of positive issues will affect to the Bitcoin price.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:58:31 PM

There's a big possibility that bitcoin might repeat it's history to reach the best value again as it did last year. As it goes to the moon, we must also go with it and patiently hold to the moon as well. Let's just all be patient because all the best things are yes to some and we must just hopeful about the future of bitcoin as well.

Alpinat

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:59:54 PM

Well as of last day and today the prices of bitcoin and other tokens in the market are good but in this afternoon the value of bitcoin get decrease again it is not that high decrease but for sure it is for the the balance of price. It will increase again this week i guess.
Carreuh

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:59:59 PM

Probably the bitcoin price going to the moon is the rise in bitcoin prices drastically even beyond the price ever achieved and I also predict that bitcoin will rise at the end of the year until the beginning of the year, since we refer to the previous year.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: