Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:55:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SELLING 125$ PAYPAL!!!URGENT! ESCROW!!!  (Read 921 times)
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 10:16:04 PM

laminfofana is butt hurt and left some nice fake feedback on my account in retaliation for me red flagging him.

If you dont want your account nuked then dont go scamming people here, common sense really  Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
springgers

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 10:20:47 PM

laminfofana is butt hurt and left some nice fake feedback on my account in retaliation for me red flagging him.

If you dont want your account nuked then dont go scamming people here, common sense really  Roll Eyes

Told you this guy was a shady scamming guy.
If he wanted to continue doing it he could of with yet another verified paypal account he just pruchased from the post I linked him to in my last post on this thread.
Just poor Carla who got $125 in paypal stolen in all this. With a mark of red was all needed to not allow this from happening at the very beginning of the thread. Undecided
markj113
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 10:25:37 PM

Cached page of him trying to buy dodgy paypal accounts (before he edited the page to try and hide is tracks)

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:O6OWw1Cpqy0J:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php%3Ftopic%3D1829409.0+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk

laminfofana

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 10:26:45 PM

Lol, I'm not a scammer, BTW I have send a 109% refund to the newbie already cause she said she is no longer interested, that's why she did not open a Scam accusation. So this dull guy give me a negative feedback and I done nothing wrong. I understand your butt is on fire  Wink
springgers

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 10:30:21 PM

Lol, I'm not a scammer, BTW I have send a 109% refund to the newbie already cause she said she is no longer interested, that's why she did not open a Scam accusation. So this dull guy give me a negative feedback and I done nothing wrong. I understand your butt is on fire  Wink
But why did you buy another verified paypal account?
The one you used with Carla was getting limited because they know how to do a charge back and you thought they wouldn't or didn't know how too?

Great how these guys who do these paypal exchanges try and get the sender to do a dispute then tell them to retract it so they can keep their account from getting limited.
Just perfect on how to try to commit fraud with paypal hey you? Roll Eyes
So now you are done trying to do anymore to anyone else here with your red you got from markj.
Great job you got yourself there guy. Tongue
markj113
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 10:30:56 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2017, 10:51:52 PM by markj113

If you dont want your account nuked then dont go scamming people here, common sense really  Roll Eyes

Ill pm the op, if you have refunded ill change the neg to neutral (as you are buying hacked paypal accounts, and thats a big warning sign Wink )
laminfofana

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 10:34:32 PM

Ill pm the op, if you have refunded ill change the neg to neutral (as you are buying hacked paypal accounts, and thats for 1 reason only Wink )
that's your own problem. cause your account is older than mine. I done nothing wrong here, I don't know were you bought your stupidity  Grin
markj113
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 10:36:06 PM

that's your own problem. cause your account is older than mine. I done nothing wrong here, I don't know were you bought your stupidity  Grin

Isnt buying hacked Paypal accounts illegal and against the ToS?

So yes you have done something wrong, only 1 reason anyone needs to source hacked Paypal accounts then try and hide the evidence by editing the post after sourcing one.
laminfofana

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 10:43:23 PM

Isnt buying hacked Paypal accounts illegal and against the ToS?

So yes you have done something wrong, only 1 reason anyone needs to source hacked Paypal accounts then try and hide the evidence by editing the post after sourcing one.
That post was "VERIFIED ACCOUNTS". NOT. "HACKED ACCOUNTS" and I think there's nothing wrong buying verified accounts here.
WERE DID YOU BOUGHT YOUR STUPIDITY??
markj113
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 10:44:13 PM

That post was "VERIFIED ACCOUNTS". NOT. "HACKED ACCOUNTS" and I think there's nothing wrong buying verified accounts here.
WERE DID YOU BOUGHT YOUR STUPIDITY??

Paypal does not authorise the selling or transfer of accounts anywhere.

If you are buying accounts they are obviously hacked and stolen, whether or not the original owner verified the account or not is irrelevant.

Your red flag is well earned and there to stay as a warning to others.

If you genuinely thought everything was ok and above board then you wouldnt have tried to hide your post by editing later on.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: