Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:00:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS][WTB] BTC PAYPAL and SKRILL and OKPAY already 1.5BTC exchanged [TRUSTED]  (Read 1390 times)
valta4065 (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 08:09:13 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2017, 08:58:55 PM by valta4065

IMPORTANT

I have trouble with my Paypal account. I'm currently creating a company in order to be able to make those trades in a safer way and without problem. But for now I will no longer take trades, at least not until my Paypal account isn't back on track.

Thank you for your understanding!

Hello people,

I'm ready to change your Paypal funds into BTC! (Or the contrary)

Already 467$ and 1070€ worth of BTC exchanged!

Rules are simple:
-You send in business or friends and family as you wish. Remember though that in business you'll also pay a huge fee (around 5%) for paypal.
-I send you the amount whenever the money is AVAILABLE on my account which means I can withdraw it. In friends and family it's nearly instant but in business it can take longer
-I accept escrow if you pay the fees

Here are my rates:
If you pay in $ rate is preev + 19%
If you pay in € rate is preev + 15%

I can lower the rates if you're a regular client or if you exchange huge funds  Wink

Why are the rates different? Because my bank account is in euros and Paypal takes a 4% conversion fee if I withdraw dollars.

I'll also take your OKPAY and SKRILL funds for 14% rate.

Don't hesitate to ask any question you might have  Wink

Trade history
580€ with paypal to DavidGermany
490€ with paypal to Zaizoun
450$ with paypal to gameristo
17$ with paypal to sebungkus
11€ with paypal to FruitsBasket

IMPORTANT
If you want to buy BTC with another mean of payment, don't hesitate to ask here or PM me, I'll do my best to do it with the best rates Smiley

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
noodle_dam

Activity: 530

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 08:39:23 PM

I am interested in this.
Will pm you when I have some paypal available to do this.
Do you have requirements for taking paypal? Location based or care like most traders here do about where the funds come from? Such as a business or from other means like ptc site clicking or ebay sales, etc.

valta4065 (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 09:47:52 PM

I am interested in this.
Will pm you when I have some paypal available to do this.
Do you have requirements for taking paypal? Location based or care like most traders here do about where the funds come from? Such as a business or from other means like ptc site clicking or ebay sales, etc.

Hey,
as far as I know I have no requirement, the important thing to notice though is that I'll send the coins only when the funds are available on my account. If Paypal blocks your payments because they find it suspicious because of how your account is funded by dubious sources, I'm not responsible and won't send you anything.

Otherwise no problem, best is to PM me when you've got the Paypal funds ready Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
sebungkus

Activity: 964

Roma Fan Since 1999 ! #ForzaRoma

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2017, 12:03:29 AM

Exchange PP to BTC !
Recomended and now got 3 confirmations Thanks brother 

RUMAHCLOUD.ME | SELLING DIGITAL GOODS PRODUCT
gameristo
Legendary

Activity: 1398
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2017, 03:07:31 AM

I already traded some times with valta4065 and all goes smoothly

hope to trade more soon

thanks

My old btc wallet id: 1GmLs8e6VL5i9UcLmLypSKbyDHKjAtkg6g
valta4065 (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 06:38:41 PM

Exchange PP to BTC !
Recomended and now got 3 confirmations Thanks brother 

Thank you and come again anytime Cheesy

I already traded some times with valta4065 and all goes smoothly

hope to trade more soon

thanks

Thanks gameristo, hope to see you even more often!

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
valta4065 (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 06:59:09 PM

I changed my fees for Paypal to compensate btc price instability.

Still the best rate of the forum for Paypal exchange with a not-newbie member :3

Old deals keep the old rates of course.

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Zaizoun

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 08:44:58 PM

Just exchanged 350 € worth of bitcoin !
I went first , Seller was kind and patient !
Fast transaction , I advise him !
valta4065 (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 05:35:51 PM

Update:
1100 Dollars worth of BTC waiting to be exchanged! Wink

PM me if you want to make an exchange, no minimum amount and escrow accepted of course  Cheesy

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
valta4065 (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 11:04:22 AM

Bump!

Still plenty of funds!

Buy BTC with Paypal at 14% or 18% rate!
Buy BTC with Skrill at 14% or 18% rate!
Buy BTC with OKPAY at 14% rate!

And PM me for any question or if you need another payment mean Smiley

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
DavidGermany

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 04:01:52 PM

I'm glad to have met this guy. Honest and fast exchange. Exchanged with him ~200 euro
Everywhere scammers in this forum, but NOT this guy. Thx so much
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 06:48:53 PM

I'm glad to have met this guy. Honest and fast exchange. Exchanged with him ~200 euro
What method and rate did he give you for your first exchange done?
For that much which is alot to do in the first one I hope he gave you the bottom half of his advertised rate.
valta4065 (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 07:22:47 PM

Thanks for your return David. I'm sorry you've been scammed before, but yeah with me you'll always get either what you paid for either a refund Wink

Hope I'll see you again soon!

What method and rate did he give you for your first exchange done?
For that much which is alot to do in the first one I hope he gave you the bottom half of his advertised rate.

We made the deal with Paypal but no it was not in was not in one go! We made multiple transactions because, of course, David was worried about getting scammed (which is perfectly understandable).
My rate is always the same: 14% in EUR. I lower the rate if we make huge transactions (like around 500€).
You might find that a bit high but... Well that's the problem, people with lower rates are people that are going to scam you. Simply because the 14% is barely enough to cover the multiple fees and the risk I take. Anyone taking less than 10% is suspicious for me.

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 10:15:24 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2017, 02:41:30 PM by FruitsBasket

I just sent 11€ to valta4065 and I will get 10€ in bitcoins from him. I hope this deal will go without trouble. I am posting here so everyone can read my experience with this user after hopefully completing this deal.

Edit: I got my bitcoins, thanks for the quick deal!

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
valta4065 (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 01:53:18 AM

I just sent 11€ to valta4065 and I will get 10€ in bitcoins from him. I hope this deal will go without trouble. I am posting here so everyone can read my experience with this user after hopefully completing this deal.

Your payment is made FruitsBasket  Smiley

I hope I'll see you again!

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
PirateM

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 09:47:07 AM

Bought 20€ worth of btcs with paypal. Nice and quick trader. Will be back for sure.
valta4065 (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 07:44:18 PM

Hello everyone!

After huge trouble concerning btc funds I'm back in business!!!!

Don't hesitate to PM me if you need anything Smiley

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Zaizoun

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 07:45:02 PM

Just exchanged another 130$ !
Transaction was fast and seller was friendly and patient as usual .
jz00

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 08:32:35 PM

pm sent
jz00

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 09:32:15 PM

just traded $18 paypal to btc, went smooth thanks