Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:03:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [FACTS] Dash has the whole scene scared !  (Read 4255 times)
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 10:25:44 PM

I love it watching all the losers get dethroned on TheCap  Cheesy

Dash = #3 coin @ $32.56

Finally taking out the premined shit coin called Ripple.
Notice how they ran here making Ripple topics quick ? hahahha scared bitches  Cheesy

2017 the scene has now changed Invstards it's a new game !

Even the ole scamtard's behind Ethereum are rushing to pump their coin scared shitless they are next ROFL

http://coinmarketcap.com/

PS:
Monero's chart looks like a limp dick @ $12  Grin

cue the Ripple dumping more coins onto the scene AGAIN coming soon LOL
(last time they unloaded 333 million to jump up the standings)

FUD first & ask questions later™

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 10:32:47 PM

I've always been a dash believer! (and Monero) ,this is great news.
I'm still waiting for the day that list would be limited to only 5-10 coins which have value more than $1.
lol Zcash at $37 ? Did the developers lost the convincing power to the audience full of sheeps or the other way around ?
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 10:34:21 PM

I feel sorry for that guy that bought Zcash coins at over 3 grand each coin.
That boy fat-fingered it hard LOL

I also think LTC is lookin' pretty stable as always.. fine with me.

iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 10:37:54 PM

I remember reading someone claim that was a milliBTC trade. Totally irrelevant.
TheKoolaider

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 10:45:28 PM

Dash = #3 coin @ $32.56

Notice how they ran here making Ripple topics quick ? hahahha scared bitches  Cheesy

Even the ole scamtard's behind Ethereum are rushing to pump their coin scared shitless they are next ROFL

PS:

May I pick your brain?  Despite being new myself, I see you post a lot and a majority I agree with, but have a hard time making my own opinion because of ALL the info.  But I would like to ask, why are all coins scams?  I see posts about Dash scam/not scam, Ethereum scam/not scam.  Why do people call all these coin scams, yet they are being used and reviewed by entities/people who are interested in their products or see a use for them.  For example, Dash and Protonmail. Moneroians will claim Dash is a scam and preach Monero, and the opposite will occur as well.  How can a coin be a scam and be 'used?'  Protonmail took the time to look into Dash vs other coins and chose them. Why would they choose a 'scam?'  

I guess what I have a hard time wrapping my brain around is why are companies like Protonmail taking the time to use a scamcoin. I don't think these companies will say, "Hey, lets use possible helpful feature even though it's a scam! And when they come out as a scam, we're gonna lose a lot of money! What a great idea right?" They are seeing a legitimate purpose regardless of 'scam.'

Also, can anyone explain how and why I currently need $30k USD to run a fucking masternode?! I.. just don't get it..
AusKipper

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 10:46:45 PM

Dash's visible marketing is something other coins could take notes from.

I think (and I know this is impossible and would never happen) if every single Monero owner gave 10% of their wallets and put that into the right sort of marketing and software development (Gui's, Mobile apps, and the type of marketing that normal people see, not just crypto-nerds) they would blow Dash into the weeds.

I dont think its impossible for Dash to overtake Ethereum either.

I think theres a decent chance for Monero to get above Litecoin and Ripple.

I think its entirely possible for someone to come back and read this post 2 years from now and laugh at me for how wrong I was too!

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 10:57:48 PM

Dash = #3 coin @ $32.56

PS:

Why would you love it?

You say dash is a scam so what exactly do you enjoy about it?

It seems according to you it is purely battle of the scam coins at the top?

Seems a strange thread,

ArticMine
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1050

Monero Core Team

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 11:13:11 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2017, 11:36:02 PM by ArticMine

Dash's visible marketing is something other coins could take notes from.

I think (and I know this is impossible and would never happen) if every single Monero owner gave 10% of their wallets and put that into the right sort of marketing and software development (Gui's, Mobile apps, and the type of marketing that normal people see, not just crypto-nerds) they would blow Dash into the weeds.

I dont think its impossible for Dash to overtake Ethereum either.

I think theres a decent chance for Monero to get above Litecoin and Ripple.

I think its entirely possible for someone to come back and read this post 2 years from now and laugh at me for how wrong I was too!

Because in many cases lavish marketing turns out to be a complete waste of money. In fact a very good strategy not only as an investor / speculator but also as a consumer is to avoid anything that has lavish marketing like the plague.  Development and building up the fundamentals of the project  is what matters in the long run and that is what those who donate to the Monero project receive. The following quote from the Monero speculation thread illustrates why marketing can be a waste of money.

Regardless of any viewpoints on DASH, historically just about every major XMR rally is preceded by a DASH rally, usually by a few weeks. This is my observation, perhaps its merely coincidence but you decide. I'll be interested to see what happens this time.

^ posted this the last time Dash was peaking, reposting for future observation

Then compare the Dash and Monero charts from August 2016 see what this means
https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_dash
https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_xmr

Concerned that blockchain bloat will lead to centralization? Storing less than 4 GB of data once required the budget of a superpower and a warehouse full of punched cards. https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/87/IBM_card_storage.NARA.jpg https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punched_card
truimpheriues

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 11:15:49 PM

wow what happen dash,
who is pump Dash , is time bitcoin price incraese high, but Dash incraese very high too , iam not believeable because usualy if bitcoin price incraese high all altcoin down price
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 02:23:04 AM

It's like if Hillary won i would have been happy.
It's not about if one is perfect..
Monero has been worse all along (mainly how the users who make it etc act)
I HAVE pointed this out endlessly like a broken record too.

But yeah electing the reality TV star from The Apprentice and putting his mail order bride in the white house was retarded.. it's not about if Hillary was bad.
For one thing neither should have been nominated but when it was too late you all fucked up and voted for the bigger idiot.
Based on my experience Trump supporters are dumb and have no clue what Trump has been doing and when confronted about it they simply go into fanboy mode and attack Hillary etc.
She was the one who pointed out his rounding up Illegals and booting them was a stupid impracticable idea.
And his first action in office was an admitted poorly thought out and executed attempt on that idea.

Marketing Monero idiots ?
Nope LOL
It's about not derailing your own project shooting yourself in the foot.
Monero tard's have been working hard Over-time sabotaging their own project all along.
For one thing the lying and backroom crooked manipulation etc.

Monero = Trump
Dash = Clinton

AusKipper

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 05:39:51 AM

Because in many cases lavish marketing turns out to be a complete waste of money. In fact a very good strategy not only as an investor / speculator but also as a consumer is to avoid anything that has lavish marketing like the plague.  Development and building up the fundamentals of the project  is what matters in the long run and that is what those who donate to the Monero project receive. The following quote from the Monero speculation thread illustrates why marketing can be a waste of money.

You can have the best coin in the world on fundamentals if noone knows it exists noone will use it.

If you spend a heap of money marketing a coin with terrible fundamentals eventually the fundamentals will reveal themselves and the price will crash.

So I do agree with you to an extent, but you still need enough marketing to get enough people to know it exists to start with.

If I went to my work and asked "Who knows what Dash is", even with their marketing, I would think maybe it would be 1 or 2%, or less that have heard of it.

Noone would have heard of anything other than Dash or Bitcoin, I dont think.

dinofelis

Activity: 770
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 05:46:09 AM

Because in many cases lavish marketing turns out to be a complete waste of money. In fact a very good strategy not only as an investor / speculator but also as a consumer is to avoid anything that has lavish marketing like the plague.  Development and building up the fundamentals of the project  is what matters in the long run and that is what those who donate to the Monero project receive. The following quote from the Monero speculation thread illustrates why marketing can be a waste of money.

You can have the best coin in the world on fundamentals if noone knows it exists noone will use it.

If really *no-one* uses it, it is useless.  But if only the people you want to trade with use it, that's good enough I'd say.  

The thing that is missing for the moment, are anonymous distributed crypto exchanges.  Once they are around, the user base of a specific coin doesn't matter any more.  You can use any other crypto as a "back bone" to hop between cryptos and the liquidity of every crypto becomes essentially the reach of all of them.  Bitcoin could very well be the reserve currency for such kind of exchanges.

At that point, even a small coin that allows you to do what you want to, is good enough, because you're not limited to its user base.
And you can keep under the radar.

It also solves the issue of block chain bloat.  Not all transactions have to happen on the same, big block chain.  Many small coins with different block chains can handle much more transactions, than one big one.  And you really get to "distributed" that way.  No incentive to centralize, because you'd have many, many independent coins, many, many independent distributed exchanges (probably "coins" themselves) and a fully scalable distributed network that way.

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 06:00:48 AM

@Dino
That is awful.
I never seen such a powerful post on why coin cloning is good before ROFL  Cheesy
And WOW you are veering off into left field again.
I had to look at the topic title to be sure where the hell i am LOL

And marketing ? That is highly debatable.
What caused the explosion of Dash ? i don't know. (could have been a variety of factors)

Hell maybe it's because i have killed off Monero with my diabolical "FUD" ?
RIP Monero 2017 - "It was a thing"  Cool

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2017, 06:40:45 AM

I remember reading someone claim that was a milliBTC trade. Totally irrelevant.

remember that story too. i can't believe he invested to this zcash where only the founders are going to profit. he could have just keep his btc on his wallet and wait for the price to go up god knows how much.  Dash is worth $35 this time, i thought XMR will lead the anons. they say dash is self governing though. whatever that means i'm still not into it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 07:36:54 AM

Well i won't be buying or endorsing any ANON coin.
I believe them to all be on shaky legal group (my biggest issue with them)
I am just eating popcorn watching the ANON coin arms race play out..
And.. mmm yummy iGotSpots "worms" Cheesy

starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 01:32:26 PM

This is very amusing!!! Grin

dinofelis

Activity: 770
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 01:57:32 PM

Every non-fiatised coin (that is, of which the state/central bank/financial authorities) cannot lay their hands, reverse transactions at their will and have a completely detailed overview of who did what when with it, are on the same ground.  So what are you doing in crypto and why aren't you doing it with fiat ?  The only currency that will remain legal ?
iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 02:17:19 PM

Every non-fiatised coin (that is, of which the state/central bank/financial authorities) cannot lay their hands, reverse transactions at their will and have a completely detailed overview of who did what when with it, are on the same ground.  So what are you doing in crypto and why aren't you doing it with fiat ?  The only currency that will remain legal ?

Disagree. The governments aren't organized enough to ban crypto-currency because it is global and because we hold the private keys. If they tried to do it, it would be like banning Napster. They would fail. Copies would emerge and our private keys would be honored. If they blocked the Internet, we'd use radios. Etc..

Instead the governments are going to regulate the individual. They will make it illegal for you if you don't report your activity.

That is why I say we need anonymity that is compatible with reporting.

I think @Spoetnik is of the opinion that any form of anonymity will be illegal and frowned upon by the society-at-large. But the masses are not going to tolerate having their privacy being on a public blockchain.

So we will need privacy that is compatible with reporting.

In short, both of you are wrong.  Tongue
btc_zero_sum

Activity: 273
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 02:32:56 PM

But the masses are not going to tolerate having their privacy being on a public blockchain.

But currently they (the masses) do tolerate putting any bit of their privacy on a platform owned by a corporation (facebook, google or whatever).
Sundark

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 02:47:19 PM

The thing that is missing for the moment, are anonymous distributed crypto exchanges.  Once they are around, the user base of a specific coin doesn't matter any more.  
Isn't https://bitsquare.io/ an exchange you are looking for, or I missed your intentions? The exchange is here and is operational but barely anyone is using it.
You know why? Because anonymity is expensive. We can see that there is one BTC sell order listed on Bitsquare: 1 BTC for $1,287.13

I would rather give my ID to reputable centralized exchange than pay ~10% every time.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: