Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:50:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚒【ANN】【ICO HAS STARTED】🌟🌟🌟🌟ProProfi🌟🌟🌟🌟 - home improvement project!⚒  (Read 14280 times)
xlcus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 12:17:59 AM

A really good project is not to do a well marketing for ICO, but to focus on its innovation .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mimar

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 12:33:00 AM

proprofi is only service on US_?
matsud2

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 12:33:23 AM

How much target for proprofi ico? If not reach target all investment will refund?
proprofi

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 09:57:20 AM

Proprofi platform is multilanguage and multiregional. We start our project in USA, but in future it will be scaled to other countries.

How much target for proprofi ico? If not reach target all investment will refund?

Our target is $800 000.
Minimum target - 35BTC, if it is not reached - refund will happen.
Refund information is in escrow post

Safety from Escrow
There is a minimum investment of 35 Bitcoins. When less than that was invested then a refund will happen.

Once the Wallet and the LDM Coins are released to the investors we will wait 7 days to see if problems arise with the wallet or Coin, then I will release25% of the Bitcoins to the issuer. Another 25% after closed beta (issuer will make a video for investors community, approximate date is middle May), and the rest 50% after launch of project (early June). Issuer will highlight the progress in Twitter, showing developments to the community - at first the screens of interface, video of site functionality, then exactly the web-site, will show the contractors data base and will show how he will cope with cold-calls and how we attract customers.

Also he has posted photos of his team recently, they have a group in Facebook, and they plan to produce a few live videos about project.

Please note that the safety I can provide only reaches up to the point where I released the bitcoins to the issuer.
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 02:13:04 AM

Proprofi platform is multilanguage and multiregional. We start our project in USA, but in future it will be scaled to other countries.

Our target is $800 000.

Safety from Escrow
There is a minimum investment of 35 Bitcoins. When less than that was invested then a refund will happen.

Once the Wallet and the LDM Coins are released to the investors we will wait 7 days to see if problems arise with the wallet or Coin, then I will release25% of the Bitcoins to the issuer. Another 25% after closed beta (issuer will make a video for investors community, approximate date is middle May), and the rest 50% after launch of project (early June). Issuer will highlight the progress in Twitter, showing developments to the community - at first the screens of interface, video of site functionality, then exactly the web-site, will show the contractors data base and will show how he will cope with cold-calls and how we attract customers.

Also he has posted photos of his team recently, they have a group in Facebook, and they plan to produce a few live videos about project.

Please note that the safety I can provide only reaches up to the point where I released the bitcoins to the issuer.

how much BTC colected until now,, ?
and what will be happend if the minimum target is not reached ?

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 02:22:49 AM

Our target is $800 000.

Safety from Escrow

yes,, i'd like to know about that dev,, ? same questions in my mind,,

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 08:26:41 AM

Our target is $800 000.

Safety from Escrow

at the website of proprofi:
ProProfi ICO has started! We have collected 0.0209 BTC.
zdeni82

Activity: 912
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 02:05:15 PM

Hello croatian translation ready ==> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1826969

Please add me to the list.

and check PM from me.

I sent you PM about week ago  Cool
Watanabe1505

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 04:44:02 PM

Vietnamse translation for this thread done , Link here : https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=12970

I finish my job for translation, please confirm.
cryptofirm

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 02:32:44 AM

Our target is $800 000.

Safety from Escrow

thanks for your answer about this questions,,

▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
█████▀▀
cryptonx

Futurov

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 10:31:08 AM

Our target is $800 000.

Safety from Escrow

thx ,, but how if the minimum of target from this ICo is not reached ? i think this questions is not answered yet
with all my regards please answer this  Smiley

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
proprofi

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 11:13:25 PM

Our target is $800 000.

Safety from Escrow

thx ,, but how if the minimum of target from this ICo is not reached ? i think this questions is not answered yet

Refund will happen
cryptonx

Futurov

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 01:56:12 AM

Our target is $800 000.

Safety from Escrow

Refund will happen

With all my regards i respect you dev if refund happened..
But how about this project ? Is proprofi will continue .. with self funding for example .. or something different ?

▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 12:15:40 PM

This project needs some good advertising campaign or some buzz that will help in raising funds for this ICO.
The minimum target is still so far far away that month of March is almost over.
By the way, I just noticed that your contact info is just - info@proprofi.com.
I'm just wondering that if you will run a legit business like you presented in alfa.proprofi.com, you need a physical address/contact number that a specific client can tap to and not only by email...  Huh
mendra_2009

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 06:30:20 AM

Whitepaper of Proprofi project not available yet?

cryptofirm

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 11:38:13 PM

Whitepaper of Proprofi project not available yet?

yes , where is the whitepaper of this project dev ,,?
would you like to show us ,,

▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
█████▀▀
Bitcoin0916

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 03:29:09 PM

Hi OP, I am just confirming that I follow and join for Twitter campaign, hopefully you will approve me. thanks
ICOindex.com

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

ICOindex.com enables you to find the best ICOs

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2017, 12:42:16 AM

This looks like another ICO scam.

No whitepaper.
No information about the Co-founders.
No code available on Github.

Stay out of this scammy ICO.

www.ICOindex.com enables you to find the best ICOs. We are making ICOs transparent, easy to understand and available for everyone.
lOvE mE forEvEr

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 01:53:30 PM

Confirm that I am joining for Twitter and campaign. Thanks
JANGKRIK BOSS

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 01:47:49 AM

Just confirm that I joined for twitter campaign.
But I have questions:

How much bitcoin target for ICO? And if not achieved target, is all investment will refund to all investors?

Waiting for you confirmation. Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: