Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:41:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRUMPcoin -- ANN Keeping TRUMPcoin Great -- [6.5M coins POS algo]  (Read 3411 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
freegold

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

Wahoo for the Bitcoin revolution!

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2017, 10:08:11 PM

Hi Trumpcoin supporters,
Sorry, been and still on vacation. Will be posting from public venues Wink Not bad for lucky day thirty-five of voting on POSW with them being up for today, 621/1000 thank you one and all Wink And Yes, we now have the opportunity to get Trumpcoin listed on a major new exchange and you can help, too. The POSW_admin announced their second weekly update <https://medium.com/weekly-reports/weekly-report-2-1ff5be6edde8#.73nk24tod> POSW is ON TRACK for the exchange to open by mid-March 2017 which means soon, they tell us. POSW Exchange will be one of the largest and something more! Please go to: https://poswallet.com/sign-up.php?referral=freegold (POSW) and register (it's free). Next, go to the add coin section on the left top side click add new coin and go down through the list till you see Trump. You may cast 1 free vote per week (7 days) and after you vote, please return here and pm me (freegold) with your username, your Trumpcoin address and your vote number. When we reach 1000 votes and are listed on POSW, I will draw three (3) usernames from all those who voted (if you vote more than once you will have that many more entries). The 1st person I draw will win 25 Trump, The second will win 15 Trump and the Third will win 10 Trump! This is open to all people who love crypto and want to help build and further Trumpcoins' community endeavors by voting @POSW to list Trumpcoin. This drawing is sponsored solely by me (freegold)! I am a Trumpcoin community member! 
Please note: Poswallet is not part of trumpcoins official software and users must use at their own risk.                                                                                                                                                                 

And Yes we are Still running our twitter campaign to get Trumpcoin listed on Bittrex in 2017! I'm @freegold Join me in getting Trump on Bittrex!
https://twitter.com/freegold/status/824372095635185664
peace and thanks,
Rick (freegold)
My Trumpcoin support wallet: TYp2AbMEeJbcW3baVVfYfFwdzjJUMiQ312
Official Trumpcoin website 2017: Trumpcoin.com

Markethive ... A FREE social marketing platform that has the combined power of LinkedIn, Hubspot, Amazon and Techcrunch, plus the power of the blockchain ... https://markethive.com/freegold/page/freegold
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 05:42:44 AM

Hi Trumpcoin supporters,
Sorry, been and still on vacation. Will be posting from public venues Wink Not bad for lucky day thirty-five of voting on POSW with them being up for today, 621/1000 thank you one and all Wink And Yes, we now have the opportunity to get Trumpcoin listed on a major new exchange and you can help, too. The POSW_admin announced their second weekly update <https://medium.com/weekly-reports/weekly-report-2-1ff5be6edde8#.73nk24tod> POSW is ON TRACK for the exchange to open by mid-March 2017 which means soon, they tell us. POSW Exchange will be one of the largest and something more! Please go to: https://poswallet.com/sign-up.php?referral=freegold (POSW) and register (it's free). Next, go to the add coin section on the left top side click add new coin and go down through the list till you see Trump. You may cast 1 free vote per week (7 days) and after you vote, please return here and pm me (freegold) with your username, your Trumpcoin address and your vote number. When we reach 1000 votes and are listed on POSW, I will draw three (3) usernames from all those who voted (if you vote more than once you will have that many more entries). The 1st person I draw will win 25 Trump, The second will win 15 Trump and the Third will win 10 Trump! This is open to all people who love crypto and want to help build and further Trumpcoins' community endeavors by voting @POSW to list Trumpcoin. This drawing is sponsored solely by me (freegold)! I am a Trumpcoin community member! 
Please note: Poswallet is not part of trumpcoins official software and users must use at their own risk.                                                                                                                                                                 

And Yes we are Still running our twitter campaign to get Trumpcoin listed on Bittrex in 2017! I'm @freegold Join me in getting Trump on Bittrex!
https://twitter.com/freegold/status/824372095635185664
peace and thanks,
Rick (freegold)
My Trumpcoin support wallet: TYp2AbMEeJbcW3baVVfYfFwdzjJUMiQ312
Official Trumpcoin website 2017: Trumpcoin.com

^swap coming soon* proof of work algo + diplomat outreach program (stay tuned)

Cool

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
trumpman

Activity: 914
Merit: 299

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 07:12:51 PM

Guys please like & follow our new facebook page if you haven't Smiley

https://www.facebook.com/trumpcoinworldwide/
gembitz

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 10:38:15 PM

^facebook is BANHAMMERED from the official TRUMPCOIN team since like three weeks ago ask skirmat the wallet builder dev!! **fyi Kiss

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
trumpman

Activity: 914
Merit: 299

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 10:59:37 PM

^facebook is BANHAMMERED from the official TRUMPCOIN team since like three weeks ago ask skirmat the wallet builder dev!! **fyi Kiss

Stop trolling with.ur nonsense fag
Bitbobb (OP)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 02:38:31 AM

gembitz

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 08:12:24 PM

Stop trolling with.ur nonsense fag

^yes facebook is against Richard Stallman our leader! :-D

Bitbobb (OP)

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 04:00:11 AM

gembitz

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 02:53:46 AM

April fools day swap! :-D weeeee

Bitbobb (OP)

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 03:47:35 AM

Bitbobb (OP)

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 03:48:44 AM

gembitz

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 03:51:22 AM

$twtr could go back to $30-$50 on our project news alone we will see  ~ ;-D

Bitbobb (OP)

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 11:47:57 PM

gembitz

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 09:44:58 PM

$1 per trumpcoin -- soon! Shocked

chicken65

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 12:06:57 PM

Dear Digital Money Supporters,
     I was asked to make this ANN of the last official TRUMPcoin ANN thread.

It has come to the attention of the dev team for TRUMPcoin that dep has gone rogue.  He has told us yesterday (2/27/2017) that he intends on making an algo change, increase the number of coins, and also as far as I can tell at this time, commit crimes publicly in the name of TRUMPcoin.  I think he is being led to his own prejudice by skilled shitposters.  These people are suggesting the dev members get 4x of their existing coins and the regular investors get 2x of their existing coins.  All the while this shitposter claims this change is "for the people" and yet we do not know who this is and he is not saying which people it is for since it is obviously not helpoing anyone who has directly supported this coin by holding till now.  This could be a scam to get people to dump TRUMPcoin so more p and d can happen IDK.  I cannot nor should anyone recommend this as a course of action for a digital money supply...never mind the fact the digital coin is similar to the name of a current USA President..

So Dep, and all are welcome here to post ideas and info regarding TRUMPcoin.  You will not get your post censored just because you do not agree with the hostile Soviet/ bolshevik take over that is currently underway.. and Dep I considered you a friend and I hope that can still continue going forward.  I was asked for this new thread because people were having their posts deleted that went against the algo change.  MAGA!

Bitbobb

Where is this information?

gembitz

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 04:05:42 PM

It has come to the attention of the dev team for TRUMPcoin that dep has gone rogue.  He has told us yesterday (2/27/2017) that he intends on making an algo change, increase the number of coins, and also as far as I can tell at this time, commit crimes publicly in the name of TRUMPcoin.  I think he is being led to his own prejudice by skilled shitposters.  These people are suggesting the dev members get 4x of their existing coins and the regular investors get 2x of their existing coins.  All the while this shitposter claims this change is "for the people" and yet we do not know who this is and he is not saying which people it is for since it is obviously not helpoing anyone who has directly supported this coin by holding till now.  This could be a scam to get people to dump TRUMPcoin so more p and d can happen IDK.  I cannot nor should anyone recommend this as a course of action for a digital money supply...never mind the fact the digital coin is similar to the name of a current USA President..

So Dep, and all are welcome here to post ideas and info regarding TRUMPcoin.  You will not get your post censored just because you do not agree with the hostile Soviet/ bolshevik take over that is currently underway.. and Dep I considered you a friend and I hope that can still continue going forward.  I was asked for this new thread because people were having their posts deleted that went against the algo change.  MAGA!

Bitbobb

^bitbobb is busy staking lol ~ we are on slack if you would like to honestly join our efforts we are working with the bitcoin core devs etc to get everything working perfect for the new website and store ** :-D

Bitbobb (OP)

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 09:23:31 PM

Bitbobb

This information came to me on the trumpcoin dev team skype channel.  It was also from the slack channel that the shitposter gembitz made for his failed takeover attempt.

And no I am not staking...  I have small amount of coins and would not make sense to keep a laptop online and plugged in to make any return.  FYI no one speaks for me except me and Bitbullbarbados at this time.  MAGA!

These shitposters who have kidnapped depredation and drugged him with bolshevik fantasy are planning to make millions of free trumpcoins for themselves.  And also to mine all the rest of the trumpcoins after the switch algo's to POW which is obsolete unless you are bitcoin with the large robust network.

Gembitz is a greedy person who does not understand security.  Nor does he care about facts.  So the post fact narrative has found Trumpcoin.  And the forces of destruction have arrived to take down trumpcoin and make it worth less.  Good job dep!

gembitz

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 09:50:25 PM

Bitbobb

This information came to me on the trumpcoin dev team skype channel.  It was also from the slack channel that the shitposter gembitz made for his failed takeover attempt.

And no I am not staking...  I have small amount of coins and would not make sense to keep a laptop online and plugged in to make any return.  FYI no one speaks for me except me and Bitbullbarbados at this time.  MAGA!

These shitposters who have kidnapped depredation and drugged him with bolshevik fantasy are planning to make millions of free trumpcoins for themselves.  And also to mine all the rest of the trumpcoins after the switch algo's to POW which is obsolete unless you are bitcoin with the large robust network.

Gembitz is a greedy person who does not understand security.  Nor does he care about facts.  So the post fact narrative has found Trumpcoin.  And the forces of destruction have arrived to take down trumpcoin and make it worth less.  Good job dep!

^don't worry we have some surprises in store~ you still have time to buy before the new website is launched! We are hoping to be up and running by april 13th for the basic stuff!! :-D  *stay tuned!*

Bitbobb (OP)

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 09:56:03 PM

Bitbobb

^don't worry we have some surprises in store~ you still have time to buy before the new website is launched! We are hoping to be up and running by april 13th for the basic stuff!! :-D  *stay tuned!*

You obviously do not understand this movement along with many other basic things.

I would rather burn my trumpcoins than be a part of your bolshevik fantasy.  Obviously you operate like a thief and therefore I will have zero confidence to buy your shit POW coins.  And I will not have any trust in you or your work product. 

gembitz

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 10:17:13 PM

Bitbobb

You obviously do not understand this movement along with many other basic things.

I would rather burn my trumpcoins than be a part of your bolshevik fantasy.  Obviously you operate like a thief and therefore I will have zero confidence to buy your shit POW coins.  And I will not have any trust in you or your work product. 

^fool my family fought in WW2 so you better take you schtick to the curb~ i'm an anarco-capitalist fyi Wink

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: