Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:32:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bbfnfn  (Read 5761 times)
discodancer (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Time is Money - Benjamin Franklin

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 02:30:51 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2017, 12:44:05 PM by discodancer

Nffnf

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jartsu

Activity: 421

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 06:33:26 PM

Hey,

How many people have bought using Bitcoins?

Regards
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 06:36:11 PM

Hey,

How many people have bought using Bitcoins?

Regards
Recently all our sales have been in Bitcoin which I would say add up to $500-700 the rest have been in PayPal. (Mostly because we didn't use Bitcoin at first.)
PremiumCodeX

Activity: 1204
Merit: 531

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 08:30:24 PM

So, I can easily keep this project running (and profiting) with a single partner, right? I understand if you move to a new project and have no more time to maintain this one, but you are not alone with being super busy Smiley Let us say I have a knowledgeable partner, then how much time we should put into this project to maintain properly?

[TUTORIAL] How to steal $350 000?
Best OS for recovering stolen BTCs.
Visit our FREE Bitcointalk thread.
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 08:43:33 PM

So, I can easily keep this project running (and profiting) with a single partner, right? I understand if you move to a new project and have no more time to maintain this one, but you are not alone with being super busy Smiley Let us say I have a knowledgeable partner, then how much time we should put into this project to maintain properly?
Not more then 30 minutes a day. We've done the hard work. All you have to do is maintain it and advertise it. Pretty simple and straight forward.
PremiumCodeX

Activity: 1204
Merit: 531

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 08:58:08 PM

Not more then 30 minutes a day. We've done the hard work. All you have to do is maintain it and advertise it. Pretty simple and straight forward.

Thank you for quick reply! Advertisement could get pretty tough, but I appreciate the offer you include social media surfaces in the package. What is the price-category you are thinking in? Let us say in a slide from the minimum amount that is not an offense until the maximum amount you would be just not ashamed to acccept for the project.

[TUTORIAL] How to steal $350 000?
Best OS for recovering stolen BTCs.
Visit our FREE Bitcointalk thread.
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 09:00:51 PM

Thank you for quick reply! Advertisement could get pretty tough, but I appreciate the offer you include social media surfaces in the package. What is the price-category you are thinking in? Let us say in a slide from the minimum amount that is not an offense until the maximum amount you would be just not ashamed to acccept for the project.
We have an offer on the website, right now which is $2,100 for everything. It includes all the materials. Plus additional help from me and my partner to help out.
fiscorcle

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 12:41:53 AM

Do you have daily data available? Would be very interested in seeing that
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 12:47:35 AM

Yes I posted a link with a picture. We get about 1000 visitors a day. 150 of them being unique.
fiscorcle

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 01:18:40 AM

Yes I posted a link with a picture. We get about 1000 visitors a day. 150 of them being unique.

Do you have the same thing with sales data?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: