Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 08:55:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (NOW WITH PROOF) Monthly Returns On Your Investment  (Read 5463 times)
IGCGamers

Activity: 555
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 12:48:38 PM

Why not make an account on 1Broker and have people copy your trades?

You get to manage the account without requiring people to send you funds directly. Streamlined and secure!

makes sense

This makes a lot of senses in the reality of the business, i have responded to Pizpie post on my other thread and waiting for his PM.
I am presently using simplefx but there is no such features in it, i have to switch to 1broker in other to make use of this facility.
Thank you.

Your gbp usd sell signal is in loss still

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pcoin (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 01:40:51 PM

You get to manage the account without requiring people to send you funds directly. Streamlined and secure!

makes sense
This makes a lot of senses in the reality of the business, i have responded to Pizpie post on my other thread and waiting for his PM.
I am presently using simplefx but there is no such features in it, i have to switch to 1broker in other to make use of this facility.
Thank you.

I have already explained that here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1842976.new#new i have closed the trade in a loss but i have recovered some of my btc back in today's trade on GBP/JPY and the signal can also be found on the same thread that i posted.
To analyse the GBP/USD market, the technical outlook still have bearish indicators dominating the market but as i said; UK is putting some measures together in order to stabilize their currency, there is every possibility that the currency will hit 1.22-- soon but not this week any more.
You can hold on if you have some funds.
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 07:40:29 PM

makes sense
Thank you.

I have already explained that here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1842976.new#new i have closed the trade in a loss but i have recovered some of my btc back in today's trade on GBP/JPY and the signal can also be found on the same thread that i posted.
To analyse the GBP/USD market, the technical outlook still have bearish indicators dominating the market but as i said; UK is putting some measures together in order to stabilize their currency, there is every possibility that the currency will hit 1.22-- soon but not this week any more.
Wait a minute. There something I really don't understand about this your thread. Is this all about you training people how to trade profitable through forex or this is all about people investing while you help them to trade. Is there anyone with up ranking who you have actually work with?

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
pcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 05:16:49 AM

makes sense
Thank you.

Wait a minute. There something I really don't understand about this your thread. Is this all about you training people how to trade profitable through forex or this is all about people investing while you help them to trade. Is there anyone with up ranking who you have actually work with?
I am into all the above mentioned activities but i have dropped the idea of managing peoples account after the scam incident however i am providing a good forex trading signal services and professional forex trading training.
pcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 06:19:32 AM

I appreciate the people that have giving me the opportunity to manage their account, this service is no longer available due to my tight schedule however you can still make profits in forex trading by subscribing to my profitable forex trading signal at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1842976.0
Thank you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: