Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:41:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitcoinDare.com - Users dare you to make videos for BTC  (Read 1559 times)
sormin

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 06:05:03 PM

Everyone can easily create a dare. After you deposited the reward, your dare will be available to users.

To earn the reward, take up the challenge & post a Youtube video to prove it. The dare creator can then designate you as the winner and you get the reward.

“Video Competition - Make a sexy dance in a crowded place, wearing a swimsuit with "BitcoinDare.com" written on your chest! and get prize0.03BTC Cheesy

::)just a suggestion...
you have to give to all those who have given their video to you.
subject to their HD video so that it becomes feasible for you to pay in some BTC
This should not be a competition!
sorry, this is just my suggestion...

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NewDeal (OP)

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 06:20:27 AM

Everyone can easily create a dare. After you deposited the reward, your dare will be available to users.

To earn the reward, take up the challenge & post a Youtube video to prove it. The dare creator can then designate you as the winner and you get the reward.

“Video Competition - Make a sexy dance in a crowded place, wearing a swimsuit with "BitcoinDare.com" written on your chest! and get prize0.03BTC Cheesy

::)just a suggestion...
you have to give to all those who have given their video to you.
subject to their HD video so that it becomes feasible for you to pay in some BTC
This should not be a competition!
sorry, this is just my suggestion...

I never say it was a competition, it's more like "I dare you to make a sexy dance in a crowded place". First to do it earn the reward.

rafajunior99

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2017, 12:19:09 PM

This seems good, and I dare and agree to follow the terms of this challenge and create a video that you say, to win and get your BTC. Grin Cheesy
NewDeal (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 09:58:57 AM

This seems good, and I dare and agree to follow the terms of this challenge and create a video that you say, to win and get your BTC. Grin Cheesy

Be my guest! I'm looking forward to watch it!

Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 10:11:24 AM

Very interesting site. I might do "100 pushups in a row", doesn't seem very hard.

The problem is, how do you ensure that a user doesn't make a dare, and just say they're not satisfied with the entries, no matter what they get? Someone could post something vague like "Make a video to make me laugh", which obviously they can lie and say that they didn't laugh. Another thing, how are the coins stored? Cold storage, what external API?

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
NewDeal (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 09:26:39 PM

Very interesting site. I might do "100 pushups in a row", doesn't seem very hard.

The problem is, how do you ensure that a user doesn't make a dare, and just say they're not satisfied with the entries, no matter what they get? Someone could post something vague like "Make a video to make me laugh", which obviously they can lie and say that they didn't laugh. Another thing, how are the coins stored? Cold storage, what external API?

Obviously these impossible-to-prove dares should be refused.

The dare owner must say why he refuses a video. If the video maker thinks it is not justified, he can make a "recourse" and an admin will review the video. This feature is exactly there to prevent what you say, a dare owner that refuses all videos to keep the reward.

Coins are stored on a Coinbase account, using their API to generate addresses.

Waiting for your video Smiley

tyoA7X

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 01:45:58 AM

lol  Grin any videos? are u sure dude?

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ahmadmanga

Activity: 116

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 06:26:23 AM

I like This website, I know I'm not good at doing dares but it's a very good concept...
The problem is how to get people to ask for dares and pay them though~

▐   FootballCoin    ▐             FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                    ▐     More Info
▐   FootballCoin    ▐                GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                         ▐    JOIN NOW
▐   FootballCoin    ▐  Collectible Cards and Tokens Issued on the Bitcoin Blockchain      ▐   ANN Thread
moooonu

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 06:57:16 AM

New and cool concept. But what about the fair system of site. How do we get to know that how many users submitted the video and time of its uploading. I would like to join it in future dares.
NewDeal (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 07:02:09 PM

New and cool concept. But what about the fair system of site. How do we get to know that how many users submitted the video and time of its uploading. I would like to join it in future dares.

When the dare owner receives a video, he has 48 hours to accept it or refuse it. If he gets several videos in the same time, he can choose the one he wants. Public only see the winning video.

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 07:48:52 PM

Nice concept,you could have take to the next level but the entire website design and marketing strategy kinda sucks.You know,this shit could have been fiver for bitcoins.Do you have enough devs to work on the project ?
I might be interested.

“Make a sexy dance in a crowded place, wearing a swimsuit with "BitcoinDare.com" written on your chest!
I can simply take a video of a rave party with a dude in swimsuit and edit your site's name over his Chest.Do you have any verification methods?
serje
Legendary

Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 06:16:33 AM

Nice concept,you could have take to the next level but the entire website design and marketing strategy kinda sucks.You know,this shit could have been fiver for bitcoins.Do you have enough devs to work on the project ?
I might be interested.

“Make a sexy dance in a crowded place, wearing a swimsuit with "BitcoinDare.com" written on your chest!
I can simply take a video of a rave party with a dude in swimsuit and edit your site's name over his Chest.Do you have any verification methods?

A dude at a rave party can't be in the same sentence with sexy!
At least not to a real rave party!

Also that would be faking it and someone will know the guy you used and will let him know so I don't think it's worth the trouble for just 0.03 BTC

If it was 0.3 BTC I would made the video live Cheesy

Travel to another city and just dance! Cheesy

Also I would like to know who will see the video? only the person who asked for it? Or it will be posted for everyone to see?

Maybe it will be a good idea to let others add funds for dares already created. for example I would put another 0.001 BTC to the 100 push-ups dare so the total amount will be 0.006 BTC

Space for rent if its still trending
rjbrande

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 10:18:01 AM

With the popularity of Bitcoin, many websites with unique ways of Earning Bitcoin appeared. some offer Bitcoin for answering questions, some for doing.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 10:33:26 AM

This is interesting idea. Good concept to on this. Someone paid the site and create challenge then if someone do it got paid.
Good this is good, no scams involved good that they have some rules on this no some serious stuff to be challenged.

I will follow this to see if someone will do it, and BTW is someone here done something from that list?

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

chesatochi

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2017, 11:49:52 AM

Wow, very fresh idea and cool way for the users to make a good challenge, and make some bitcoin. The best with your site is people will have fun doing it; I am pretty sure we going to laugh a lot on some of those videos Wink

NewDeal (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 05:13:00 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2017, 05:52:17 PM by NewDeal

I might be interested.

A dude at a rave party can't be in the same sentence with sexy!
At least not to a real rave party!

Also that would be faking it and someone will know the guy you used and will let him know so I don't think it's worth the trouble for just 0.03 BTC

If it was 0.3 BTC I would made the video live Cheesy

Travel to another city and just dance! Cheesy

Also I would like to know who will see the video? only the person who asked for it? Or it will be posted for everyone to see?

Maybe it will be a good idea to let others add funds for dares already created. for example I would put another 0.001 BTC to the 100 push-ups dare so the total amount will be 0.006 BTC

I thought of this and already prepared it server-side. Just have to add the client-side feature, but thx for the idea Smiley And yes, everyone will see the video after it is accepted.

I might be interested.

I'm the only dev, but I think I can handle the code part. I however could need some marketing lessons yes. If you have some leads on marketing/design to give me, I'll accept them gladly! You can PM if you want to discuss it.

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 08:21:44 PM

This is a pretty unique and cool concept. I'll definitely be following it. And while some will argue that the videos don't pay much atm, I think they pay more than they have to -- people do this stuff for fun. Like the high five 30 people in 30 seconds -- $6.50 for a quick little run. I like it, Smiley.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
serje
Legendary

Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 02:27:45 AM

This is a pretty unique and cool concept. I'll definitely be following it. And while some will argue that the videos don't pay much atm, I think they pay more than they have to -- people do this stuff for fun. Like the high five 30 people in 30 seconds -- $6.50 for a quick little run. I like it, Smiley.

I agree with you! But only if you live in a big city!
Since I live in a small one i would have to ask 30 persons to help me and that will ruin the fun of it! Wink

Space for rent if its still trending
iWreckZz

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 04:46:07 AM

Ever read the book or watched the movie Nerve? Well this is exactly that but you get payed in BTC. Trust me, things won't go correct. Search up the movie or book and you'll find out how this goes.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: