Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:49:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS Cheap AWS code $150@$12 plus free $50 digitalOcean credit  (Read 55243 times)
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 01:34:45 PM

Hi. Are those AWS codes used in buying stuffs in Amazon? 

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crypto-bit (OP)

Activity: 333
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 12:34:37 AM

Hi. Are those AWS codes used in buying stuffs in Amazon? 

Nope.this code will apply only on Amazon Web Services(AWS) it use for website hosting,VPS and many more
beel

Activity: 801
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 03:04:08 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2017, 12:39:45 PM by beel

Everything is sorted Now thanks

.Satcrash.
                     ▄▄████
                ▄▄▄██▀█████
              ▄█▄▄▄▄███▀██
            ▄██████████
    ▄█████████████████
   ▄▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀██▀
       ▄████████████▀
     ▄▄████████████
   ▄██████████████
  ▄█████████▀████
 █████████▀     ██▀
▀▄██████▀      ▀
▄▀▀▄▀▀
.THE PREMIER CRASH GAME.
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█████████
█████▀▀  ▄▄▄███▄▄▄  ▀▀█████
████  ▄█████████████▄  ████
████  ██████████▀▀███  ████
████  ███▀▀███▀  ▄███  ████
████  ███▄  ▀  ▄█████  ████
████  ▀████▄ ▄██████▀  ████
█████  ▀███████████▀  █████
██████▄  ▀███████▀  ▄██████
████████▄  ▀▀█▀▀  ▄████████
███████████▄▄ ▄▄███████████
███████████  ██  █  █
PROVABLY
FAIR

█████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
██████▀             ▀██████
█████▀    ▄█████▄    ▀█████
█████     ██   ██     █████
█████     ▀█████▀     █████
█████   ▄█████████▄   █████
██████ ██▀       ▀██ ██████
█████████         █████████
██████████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄██████████
█████▀▀▀████▀ ▀████▀▀▀█████
██▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██
███████████  ██  █  █
AFFILIATE
PROGRAM

█████
█████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█████████
███████▀▄█████████▄▀███████
██████ █████████████ ██████
█████ ███████████████ █████
███▀█   ▀█████████▀   █▀███
██  █    █████████    █  ██
███▄█▄  ▄█████████▄   █▄███
████████████▀▀▀██████ █████
████████████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████  ██  █  █
24/7
SUPPORTS

█████
..BET NOW..
crypto-bit (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 07:32:30 PM

His CODES ARE On Hold

Please dont buy Until Its RESOLVED

I did not recieve any proof that will back up your claims.I sold already bunch of codes in this forum and got no problem. I applied my code on my personal account before i sell it.No one in amazon email me nor getting on hold of my codes.

Im selling valids codes just like other seller on here but getting on hold is just another story.for my point of view amazon will revoked any codes they wants if sees that it getting abused.You can read this in aws terms.I will revised my terms in OP to fixed out all confusion.

P.s. I just Pm you few days ago and reaching out via skype to help you out regarding this matter.but seems you are busy.

Regards.
MasonIII

Activity: 328
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 11:53:29 PM

His CODES ARE On Hold

Please dont buy Until Its RESOLVED

I'm not sure if this is the same issue but I bought a code from you and received this email from AWS and a cancellation of the credit. What're your thoughts crypto-bit?

"We recently discovered issues with the AWS Promotional Credit Codes that were issued from AWS Educate and did not adhere to the AWS Terms and Conditions. Therefore, all Promotional Credit Codes have been cancelled.  If you believe this to be an error, please reach out to us by opening a case via your support console."
crypto-bit (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 02:04:30 AM

I'm not sure if this is the same issue but I bought a code from you and received this email from AWS and a cancellation of the credit. What're your thoughts crypto-bit?

"We recently discovered issues with the AWS Promotional Credit Codes that were issued from AWS Educate and did not adhere to the AWS Terms and Conditions. Therefore, all Promotional Credit Codes have been cancelled.  If you believe this to be an error, please reach out to us by opening a case via your support console."

As i said amazon will can cancel any type of credit code and any time they want as they found abusive in there service(like for example same ip registration on mulitple accounts and other abusive type.I can't help you out regarding with that.As i sell valid codes only and test out on my personal account before selling this out.Hope everyone understands and read the Amazon Web Service Terms and Condition.

Regards.

MasonIII

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 07:17:00 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2017, 05:06:31 AM by MasonIII

As i said amazon will can cancel any type of credit code and any time they want as they found abusive in there service(like for example same ip registration on mulitple accounts and other abusive type.I can't help you out regarding with that.As i sell valid codes only and test out on my personal account before selling this out.Hope everyone understands and read the Amazon Web Service Terms and Condition.

Regards.

I can't say I am satisfied with the outcome as I only have 1 account, 1 credit applied, credit card and number attached so there isn't any abuse on that front but thanks for the reply and your take on the situation.

Edit: I am retracting/correcting my statement (quoted below) as they were worded badly. Thank you for your reply on the situation crypto-bit
johnsmithx

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 11:29:35 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2017, 11:42:43 AM by johnsmithx

I can't say I am satisfied with the outcome as I only have 1 account, 1 credit applied, credit card and number attached so there isn't any abuse on that front but thanks for the reply and your take on the situation.

If you had only 1 credit code applied then only 1 credit code was deleted and you can simply buy and apply a new one. And you should be actually very happy with this outcome because what you did not realize is that Amazon cancels all credit codes when they do this counter-measure. Let me reiterate: they don't delete only codes from crypto-bit, they don't delete only EDU codes, they delete all codes that you have applied in your account. All of them, regardless of where, when or from whom you got them. It could be codes worth of thousands dollars. Now if a person already accrued a bill which these codes were supposed to cover then they now all of a sudden have thousands of real dollars to pay. And they can't just buy codes from the same events as they had removed because even though the codes were deleted they still count.

If you had only 1 credit code then you can buy another one and you can still apply it because the limit is 4 EDU codes of the same event per account so all you have to pay is lousy $10 or $12. That compared to thousands of dollars that some people will have to pay is just laughable. Of course you don't have to give a damn about other people and their problems but if you say "I can't say I am satisfied with the outcome" then if you put these words of yours into perspective they come out as very arrogant and preposterous so I can't say I feel sorry for you because you lost $10 or $12.

These are real tragedies. People affected by this rather rough Amazon action (it would be much more reasonable if Amazon removed just the "guilty" codes, but that's not what they do, they remove everything) usually don't have thousands of dollars to pay just like that. That's why they bought the credit codes in the first place. Conversely, they would have never created such a huge bill if they couldn't buy these codes. Now all their codes are gone and they have to pay these crazy amounts of money or face the consequences (at the very least termination of their account).

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
MasonIII

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 05:05:05 AM

If you had only 1 credit code applied then only 1 credit code was deleted and you can simply buy and apply a new one. And you should be actually very happy with this outcome because what you did not realize is that Amazon cancels all credit codes when they do this counter-measure. Let me reiterate: they don't delete only codes from crypto-bit, they don't delete only EDU codes, they delete all codes that you have applied in your account. All of them, regardless of where, when or from whom you got them. It could be codes worth of thousands dollars. Now if a person already accrued a bill which these codes were supposed to cover then they now all of a sudden have thousands of real dollars to pay. And they can't just buy codes from the same events as they had removed because even though the codes were deleted they still count.

If you had only 1 credit code then you can buy another one and you can still apply it because the limit is 4 EDU codes of the same event per account so all you have to pay is lousy $10 or $12. That compared to thousands of dollars that some people will have to pay is just laughable. Of course you don't have to give a damn about other people and their problems but if you say "I can't say I am satisfied with the outcome" then if you put these words of yours into perspective they come out as very arrogant and preposterous so I can't say I feel sorry for you because you lost $10 or $12.

These are real tragedies. People affected by this rather rough Amazon action (it would be much more reasonable if Amazon removed just the "guilty" codes, but that's not what they do, they remove everything) usually don't have thousands of dollars to pay just like that. That's why they bought the credit codes in the first place. Conversely, they would have never created such a huge bill if they couldn't buy these codes. Now all their codes are gone and they have to pay these crazy amounts of money or face the consequences (at the very least termination of their account).

Hey John,

I really appreciate you taking time out of your day to help me understand the situation from another perspective. Similarly, I now see how my statement can come out as arrogant and preposterous. I wasn't trying to accrue sympathy, merely state my disappointment of the situation but that came off badly. As you said, the few dollars is not a big deal, especially when taken relative to others who lost a large number/amount of credit.

I also didn't know the whole situation as to what Amazon did with all credit codes for everyone so that was an important piece of information I should have read-up more on beforehand.

Regards,
Blackshadow007

Activity: 787
Merit: 276

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2017, 05:18:55 AM

Now i thank John for a clear speech about the situation . Indeed if the seller provided active and working credits his duty ends there , now customer always has to know the terms of Amazon itself , it mentioned always that Amazon can revoke credits anytime they want cause buying / selling / trading AWS promo against their terms . Now this is seriously tragic incident but actually victims can bypass it by adding an AWS VCC and leave that aws account forever or by adding this new event code which amazon giving out now , i heard from some of my customers that this reduce the bill indeed . The new code which crypto offering at the moment . Also this will stack 4x on your AWS Account beside all previous EDU Codes you applied but remember risk is always there and its good to see OP mentioned clear terms now . Actually the victim lost 10 - 12$ to the Credit seller , there is no fraud involved in this . It just breaks the AWS Terms and which point AWS revokes the codes . I hope Crypto provided legit service so far so there is nothing he can do at this point . Refunding 10 / 12$ will not save the victim from the due bill but adding up another credit may reduce that . Previously we knew credits cannot pay old dues but now it does at least with the event code OP selling here Smiley

Blackshadow007

Activity: 787
Merit: 276

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2017, 05:20:32 AM

Hey John,

I really appreciate you taking time out of your day to help me understand the situation from another perspective. Similarly, I now see how my statement can come out as arrogant and preposterous. I wasn't trying to accrue sympathy, merely state my disappointment of the situation but that came off badly. As you said, the few dollars is not a big deal, especially when taken relative to others who lost a large number/amount of credit.

I also didn't know the whole situation as to what Amazon did with all credit codes for everyone so that was an important piece of information I should have read-up more on beforehand.

Regards,

Check the solution i mentioned friend and i am sure you will able to reduce bills too Smiley
If you need AMAZON AWS VCC then you can get from a seller which i know trusted . Let me know Smiley

crypto-bit (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 10:06:01 PM

Everything is sorted Now thanks

Thanks buddy.I know everything well sorted out and also i thank to johnsmithx and blackshadow to clear it up some confusion regarding aws.
johnsmithx

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 02:53:06 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2017, 08:32:44 AM by johnsmithx

Previously we knew credits cannot pay old dues but now it does at least with the event code OP selling here Smiley

This is true. In the official documentation Amazon states that a credit covers the usage expenses accrued after the moment the credit was redeemed until the end of the current month, but in reality the time-frame of the credit's effect is the entire current month so it indeed can retroactively cover expenses accrued before the credit was applied.

That's how it works most of the time but not always. Several times I have personally seen a situation when nothing happened to the account (no Amazon's action has taken place nor any other unusual event happened) and yet a real dollar bill somehow occurred out of nowhere in the middle of the month even though there was enough unused credit and no matter how many more new credit codes I applied it just didn't make the real-money bill go away. I am not sure what the cause is but it seems to be related to the consolidated billing feature. The Billing info is updated 3 times a day so after you apply the credit you have to wait up to 8 hours to see whether it made any difference. Sometimes I use some cheap $40 or $50 credit code just to check that applying additional credit would actually work and I wouldn't be just wasting the codes.

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
johnsmithx

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 07:41:01 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2017, 09:02:08 PM by johnsmithx

DO NOT BUY THESE CODES. All of the ones I had purchased were revoked, as other users are also experiencing. I now have to pay hundreds of dollars in bills occurred due to the codes being revoked.

Again, DO NOT PURCHASE until this issue has been resolved.

This "issue" will never be resolved, it is what it is.

This is not the first time Amazon removed all the credits from many accounts because of the EDU codes abuse. Somebody calls EDU codes "toxic", I prefer calling them dangerous. The difference between any other promotional code and EDU promotional codes is that the other codes are given away either directly by Amazon at various occasions or by other companies to encourage you trying their products, thus the recipient can be anybody. On the other hand the EDU codes are issued only to students of particular universities that are approved within the AWS Educate program. So what the EDU codes sellers basically do is getting/making an .edu e-mail of an approved university and then applying for AWS Educate. In the end they receive a promotional EDU code that they sell to you. But the code is issued to the particular (fake) student of the particular university. Now when you take that code and redeem it in your account, whatever name is that account registered in it is not that student of that university. And Amazon doesn't like when codes from their AWS Educate program end up in accounts of non-students so they go berserk and cancel all your credit codes. So this is not "a bug", it's "a feature", or "a danger" in this case. There is nothing to be "resolved".

Now you may argue that the sellers should have made this clear beforehand and if only you knew you would have never bought these codes in the first place but at the end of the day it is your fault because you should know what you are buying, the sellers don't hide the fact that these are EDU codes, and all the necessary information and rules are freely available online for you to read and learn. You are the user, you should know what you are using.

Air Jordan

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 09:47:45 AM

I also learned the hard way that EDU codes should be avoided. Yesterday everything was OK, today I checked and saw that all redeemed codes were removed.  Angry
Goruno

Activity: 401
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 02:44:05 PM

I also learned the hard way that EDU codes should be avoided. Yesterday everything was OK, today I checked and saw that all redeemed codes were removed.  Angry

Same here - over $1600 in credits - poof, gone.... Avoid these like the plague, I just lost hundreds of dollars here people.

Thanks.  Tongue

I really hate the product like this and it's not worth buying for me. The accounts are very easy to be locked or removed codes because of the free accounts.
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 06:22:37 PM

This might be why people buy accounts to use codes on. In any case thanks for the information in the last page by people more familiar with this subject. My question then is this: Since EDU codes are popularly faked and Amazon has algorithms to detect, revoke, and suspend accounts that use the fraudulent codes, are the other codes subject to this same punishment? I know there are many events that can produce AWS credit codes, are those "safe"?
Azzazel

Activity: 195

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 06:42:32 PM

This might be why people buy accounts to use codes on. In any case thanks for the information in the last page by people more familiar with this subject. My question then is this: Since EDU codes are popularly faked and Amazon has algorithms to detect, revoke, and suspend accounts that use the fraudulent codes, are the other codes subject to this same punishment? I know there are many events that can produce AWS credit codes, are those "safe"?

No1 know how Amazon is detecting "fake" accounts - it is obvious that the first check is the payment method. Type of account can be problem too - ppl are using low quality accounts. I sold over a dozen codes to my buyers and no one reported problem to me so far. EDU codes are most commonly used, so there is the risk that something will happen to them.

Selling NETFLIX, DO50$, AWS150$, WINDOWS KEYS
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: