Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:54:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HLM] HELIUM  (Read 189395 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
lijoe408

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:49:09 AM

Like it told you guys earlier, this project was handled very poorly.   What stage in development were they if their wallet is still not even ready til this day?  No wonder Bittrex didn't help them, they had no wallet.  The fact that they were supposedly in development of this for months and then rushed the swap.  A terrible start can kill a project, look at TKN.   

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pils

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:56:59 AM

Thats the risk we have to take for ICOs. Not all of them will go thru and that is why we need some kind of regulations to prevent such scams.

This wasn't an ICO you shitposting retard.
thesavoyard

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:40:32 PM

Feel free to dump your Helium at launch. In fact, I'll be generous and give you 1 SPR for every Helium. Just let me know in advance and I'll have SPR ready.

Melquart

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:18:31 PM

Feel free to dump your Helium at launch. In fact, I'll be generous and give you 1 SPR for every Helium. Just let me know in advance and I'll have SPR ready.

I don't think anyone have Hellium to sell. There was no ICO and bounty hunters are not paid as i know.
They said that everything will be after Hellium network launching but there are no news.

faetos

Activity: 744
Merit: 514

gotta let a coin be a coin

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:44:33 PM

I don't think anyone have Hellium to sell. There was no ICO and bounty hunters are not paid as i know.
They said that everything will be after Hellium network launching but there are no news.

True, since it is not released. However, you could sell the wallet that you have that will eventually have HLM when it launches. If you had SPR at the time of the airdrop then you would have HLM in the same quantity and could sell that off.
Grafschmidt

Activity: 599
Merit: 273

---

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:30:39 PM

Ok another stillborn token it seems, and I was closely watching this project since may of this year.

"Government, like dress, is the badge of lost innocence".
Thomas Paine, 1776.
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 3474

born once atheist

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:22:16 AM

dunno bout yawl but if I thought this coin was a scam I wouldn't waste my time posting whiney-ass shit in here,
waiting for the daily useless update "coming soon!" type posts to get a warm fuzzy...

Here's a reminder... if yawl are sick of waiting, invest in a nice shitcoin with an ANN that DOES have daily updates from the scam dev team.
there's frikkin thousands of new ones on yoshit... what are you waiting for?.... Cheesy Grin

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:41:58 AM

So it is nearing 2018 and what is the News about HelimPay. Any updates on when trading Start at cryptopia? Been waiting this for ages.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:14:25 AM

So it is nearing 2018 and what is the News about HelimPay. Any updates on when trading Start at cryptopia? Been waiting this for ages.
Same here maybe it will take them another year for the mainnet to launch kidding aside, we can`t do much but wait for it to be done you can get more info on there slack so they say.
thesavoyard

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:41:23 AM

dunno bout yawl but if I thought this coin was a scam I wouldn't waste my time posting whiney-ass shit in here,
waiting for the daily useless update "coming soon!" type posts to get a warm fuzzy...

Here's a reminder... if yawl are sick of waiting, invest in a nice shitcoin with an ANN that DOES have daily updates from the scam dev team.
there's frikkin thousands of new ones on yoshit... what are you waiting for?.... Cheesy Grin

This haha

Grafschmidt

Activity: 599
Merit: 273

---

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:27:29 AM

Interesting.
So, "that is not dead which can eternal lie"?

Maybe you didn't notice the "pre notice". Don't start the pre-notice in the first place then.

"Government, like dress, is the badge of lost innocence".
Thomas Paine, 1776.
nguyenhoven

Activity: 248
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:42:23 AM

I like this project. Bounty?

◈ HYPERQUANT ◈ Platform for Professional Asset Management  (https://goo.gl/wGkw41)
thesavoyard

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:49:45 PM

I like this project. Bounty?

It ended a while back sorry.

dbc23

Activity: 1036
Merit: 311

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:17:28 AM

So, just for some clarity:

• The primary dev/promoter has not logged into BTCT since October
  • The github repo has had no code commits/activity since October
  • There was considerable speculation this was just a scheme to pump SPR for bagholders
  • SPR hit ATH in... October just before split
  • Slack is no longer auto-inviting and there's been zero updates for two months

Going out on a limb here, but the speculation seems correct.[/list]
TronQuix

Activity: 306
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:19:13 AM

• There was considerable speculation this was just a scheme to pump SPR for bagholders

somehow.... i just cant quite follow your perfect logic.... its not clear enough.

damn thats crazy though... thats some serious effort.
BitJunkie556

Activity: 258

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:41:47 AM

Welp... I can't say that doesn't sound totally legit. Seems to be a pretty reasonable list to make. Naturally, we all hope you're wrong. Hopefully. Tongue

thecryptopian

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:08:08 AM

Yeah gonna go ahead and agree this is a scam. The timing of dates, lack of updates, and overall lack of transparency points to scam.

I'm guessing since the dumping started about 15 minutes before the split, the dev team just dumped their coins on us.

However, if i were them, id launch HLM as soon as possible to dump HLM too. They haven't. So that's the only thing that doesn't make sense. If its a scam, its a stupid one.
thesavoyard

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:20:32 AM

• WTF are you talking about? BTCT is not the name of the Helium repository. Just like any intelligent dev they do not post repository updates until it is live on the main net. No one in their right mind would make their intelectual property public before they can implement it.

The 'official' repository at heliumpay is more or less empty as HLM is still weeks ahead of launch but if you are in dire need of GitHubs please feel welcome.

• An ICO would be a better way to scam the community, an airdrop without a launch? Why wouldn't they just launch a Dash clone and make even more money?

• Of course it hit ATH, because a superior project was born.

• Bullshit, slack may be full but there have been plenty of updates. There was one just a few days ago.

BitJunkie556

Activity: 258

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:42:49 AM

• WTF are you talking about? BTCT is not the name of the Helium repository. Just like any intelligent dev they do not post repository updates until it is live on the main net. No one in their right mind would make their intelectual property public before they can implement it.

The 'official' repository at heliumpay is more or less empty as HLM is still weeks ahead of launch but if you are in dire need of GitHubs please feel welcome.

• An ICO would be a better way to scam the community, an airdrop without a launch? Why wouldn't they just launch a Dash clone and make even more money?

• Bullshit, slack may be full but there have been plenty of updates. There was one just a few days ago.

Now that's what I needed to hear. Same for many people here who are becoming doubtful of the project.

But if that's the case, I would hope they'd drop a quick update to all their channels. I also wish they hadn't hunted at an imminent launch mid-november on twitter. That got a lot of our hopes up. Like others have said, needing more time is fine. Not dropping any updates on this main thread nor on Twitter with the only updates being on a closed Slack, doesn't help the FUD that many are spreading here.

And likewise, as others have said, this whole pre-launch marketing and whatnot could have been handled a lot better. I think there's a lot that can still be salvaged and not make this entire coin a massive dump on launch, but the team REALLY has to want it IMO. Simply showing that would go a long way. [/list][/list]

DuzyGej

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:22:33 AM

Now that's what I needed to hear. Same for many people here who are becoming doubtful of the project.

But if that's the case, I would hope they'd drop a quick update to all their channels. I also wish they hadn't hunted at an imminent launch mid-november on twitter. That got a lot of our hopes up. Like others have said, needing more time is fine. Not dropping any updates on this main thread nor on Twitter with the only updates being on a closed Slack, doesn't help the FUD that many are spreading here.

And likewise, as others have said, this whole pre-launch marketing and whatnot could have been handled a lot better. I think there's a lot that can still be salvaged and not make this entire coin a massive dump on launch, but the team REALLY has to want it IMO. Simply showing that would go a long way. [/list][/list]

HLM dead?

Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: