Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:29:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HLM] HELIUM  (Read 189395 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rrolltoll

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:58:12 AM

How do Helium with 50-60% pre-mine of total supply be nothing other than a pump coin for few whales?
One ombre will hold 36% all available Helium and will have final say over pivx governance tool. How can this function with one person controlling 36% of all Helium?

This is a failed from start if team does not make new snapshot.

There is no premine and there is no one controlling 36% of the supply.
I have already told you ¬¬

We are not coding, we know only small but is very confusing.

https://ibb.co/fk14jH

Dude, that address is from CRYPTOPIA ¬¬

We understand Smiley

Can you we get answer to why these BITTREX WALLETS balances are added, if only 700,000 is held for develop team? Again we confused

The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rowenta01

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 05:51:35 AM

Testnet Masternode Guide:

What do you need?
10000 tHLM
1 main wallet on a host with the 10000 tHLM
1 wallet on your masternode
masternode with a public IP or NATed
make sure port TCP 19009 is open to the masternode IP for testnet

Note: port 19009 and 10000 tHLM are specific for testnet.

Steps - modified from here for Helium Testnet: https://pivxmasternode.org/2017/03/08/step-step-guide-setting-masternode/

1) Using the main wallet, enter the debug console and type the following command:
```masternode genkey```
- this is the masternode privkey

2) Using the main wallet still, enter the following command:
```getaccountaddress your_masternode_name_aka_alias```
- copy the address

3) In main wallet send 10000 tHLM to the copied address

4) Still in the main wallet, enter the command into the console:
```masternode outputs```
 - proof that it went through, needed for next step

5) On the place where the main wallet is go to the Helium testnet directory:

Linux: ~/.helium/testnet4
Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/Helium or ~/.helium/testnet4
Win: %Appdata%/Helium/testnet4

Find masternode.conf and add the following line to it:
<Name of Masternode(Use the name you entered earlier for simplicity)> <Unique IP address>:19009 <The result of Step 1> <Result of Step 4> <The number after the long line in Step 4>
Example:
```masternode_name_aka_alias 31.14.135.27:19009 892WPpkqbr7sr6Si4fdsfssjjapuFzAXwETCrpPJubnrmU6aKzh c8f4965ea57a68d0e6dd384324dfd28cfbe0c801015b973e7331db8ce018716999 1```

Substitute it with your own values and without the “<>”s

6) Still on the main computer, open the helium.conf file (Find it or use the edit the config file in the helium-qt client under “Tools”). Make it look like this:

```rpcuser=long random username
 rpcpassword=longer random password
 rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
 listen=0
 server=1
 daemon=1
 logtimestamps=1
 maxconnections=256```
Save it, close and restart the wallet.

6) Still on the main computer, open the helium.conf file (Find it or use the edit the config file in the helium-qt client under “Tools”). Make it look like this:

```rpcuser=long random username
 rpcpassword=longer random password
 rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
 listen=0
 server=1
 daemon=1
 logtimestamps=1
 maxconnections=256```
Save it, close and restart the wallet.

7) Now on the masternode, find the helium testnet data directory here.(Linux: ~/.helium/testnet4). Open the helium.conf file and make it look like this:

```rpcuser=long random username that you used in last step
 rpcpassword=longer random password that you used in last step
 rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
 listen=1
 server=1
 daemon=1
 logtimestamps=1
 maxconnections=256
 masternode=1
 externalip=your unique public ip address - or your NAT address, whatsmyip.org will see it
 bind=your unique public ip address, IP of the system - ifconfig -a will show it
 masternodeaddr=your unique public ip address - or your NAT address, whatsmyip.org will see it
 masternodeprivkey=Result of Step 1```

Cool Close and restart this masternode wallet.

9) On main wallet (not masternode) open debug and enter:

```masternode start-alias lockwallet our_masternode_name_aka_alias```
- remember the name you gave it in step 2

If you did it right, you should see something like this:

```{
                       "overall" : "Successfully started 1 masternode, failed to start 0, total 1",
                       "detail" : {
                          "status" : {
                             "alias" : "mn1",
                             "result" : "successful"
                         }
                 }```

10) Use the following command to check status:

```masternode status```

You should see something like:

```{
"vin" : "CTxIn(COutPoint(masternode output, index
), scriptSig=)",
"service" : "ip:19009",
"pubkey" : "masternode address",
"status" : "Masternode successfully started"
}```

10000 helium to make a masternode, it's a joke?

Already the project has taken 9 months to go out, you change code base at the last moment, and finally you change 1000 helium by 10000 to make a masternode.

You do anything.

Helium does not have as much supply as Pivx. 10000 helium for a masternode is therefore very centralized and does not correspond to the idea of decentralization.

It's just a shame from start to finish this project ..

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
RzeroD

Activity: 272
Merit: 107

Paranoid In Chief

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:08:16 AM

And to anticipate the following question:

The number of coins for a masternode in Helium will continue to be 1,000 HLM, although for the testnet it will take 10,000 tHLM.

I anticipate it and they don't read it ...
RzeroD

Paranoid In Chief

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:12:20 AM

We understand Smiley

Can you we get answer to why these BITTREX WALLETS balances are added, if only 700,000 is held for develop team? Again we confused

That is not the definitive list of Bittrex addresses, it's a false list to test the script.
rrolltoll

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:03:10 AM

We understand Smiley

That is not the definitive list of Bittrex addresses, it's a false list to test the script.

Ok.. We still think 50% pre-mine going to very few from snapshot Oct 2017 is retard.

All whales would sold they coin to market. Now we 6 months on from snapshot.. What if helium take 2 -3 month to release Pivx copy?
Then we wait total 8-9 month? How does this reflect reality and not just a pump and dump whale coin?

HELIUM NEEDS NEW SNAPSHOT
RzeroD

Paranoid In Chief

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:08:52 PM

Ok.. We still think 50% pre-mine going to very few from snapshot Oct 2017 is retard.

All whales would sold they coin to market. Now we 6 months on from snapshot.. What if helium take 2 -3 month to release Pivx copy?
Then we wait total 8-9 month? How does this reflect reality and not just a pump and dump whale coin?

You have already established that you have currently purchased SPR (at a very low price) so your claims are only motivated for economic reasons.
There won't be another snapshot. Period.
faetos

Activity: 744
Merit: 514

gotta let a coin be a coin

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:32:54 PM

And to anticipate the following question:

The number of coins for a masternode in Helium will continue to be 1,000 HLM, although for the testnet it will take 10,000 tHLM.

I anticipate it and they don't read it ...

Dude, reading is hard as is math. That's why they don't do it. Easier to spew BS and complain.
faetos

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:38:49 PM

10000 helium to make a masternode, it's a joke?

It's just for testnet. If you read RzeroD's post earlier you would have understood that. 1000 HLM will be for production.
rrolltoll

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:55:56 PM

You have already established that you have currently purchased SPR (at a very low price) so your claims are only motivated for economic reasons.

Is that not reason for using Oct 2017 snapshot, economic reasons?
You will benefit but what about new people wanting buy Helium, I at big disadvantage compared to ombre who buy spreadcoin 6 month ago.

Helium scammed everyone out of millions of $ by selling and marketing a product that was never in the work.
I read slarck history and all we see are claims that the wallet in development after the snapshot, one after other from coins101/gjhiggins/karmashark.
This was Oct/Nov/Dec/Jan/Feb/Mar/Apr/Today claims of the wallet being tested ect "Only weeks aways guys Cheesy"
coins101 awol for two months during the spreadcoindarkgold scam.
Why should any partake in this clear scheme? We only bought to dump free Helium, we knew this project was bad.

Dev can't even launch blockchain, just more lies about building something never seen.
All i see is scam snapshot from 2017 and pivx code base, this is best dev can do since snapshot?
Failed project, centralized coin, scam dev team.

We also see many many documents and videos from RICS and the building industry. I also in building industry in Spain and am aware of RICS.
I'm sure they interested to know they name used throughout the scam promotion of Helium and the resulting damages on the RICS brand Helium may have brought against they.

So many evidence of false and misleading statements regarding the progress of project, are you sure you not breaking law now?
teela

Activity: 116
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:20:11 PM

@rrolltoll the code and procedure used to make the snapshot was carefully documented and you'll find this on the github. Feel free to make your own snapshot.
RzeroD

Paranoid In Chief

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:36:33 PM

You will benefit but what about new people wanting buy Helium, I at big disadvantage compared to ombre who buy spreadcoin 6 month ago.

Helium scammed everyone out of millions of $ by selling and marketing a product that was never in the work.
I read slarck history and all we see are claims that the wallet in development after the snapshot, one after other from coins101/gjhiggins/karmashark.
This was Oct/Nov/Dec/Jan/Feb/Mar/Apr/Today claims of the wallet being tested ect "Only weeks aways guys Cheesy"
Why should any partake in this clear scheme? We only bought to dump free Helium, we knew this project was bad.

Dev can't even launch blockchain, just more lies about building something never seen.
All i see is scam snapshot from 2017 and pivx code base, this is best dev can do since snapshot?

We also see many many documents and videos from RICS and the building industry. I also in building industry in Spain and am aware of RICS.
I'm sure they interested to know they name used throughout the scam promotion of Helium and the resulting damages on the RICS brand Helium may have brought against they.

So many evidence of false and misleading statements regarding the progress of project, are you sure you not breaking law now?

Your account was created yesterday, 2 seconds ago you were wishing that a second snapshot was made to participate, now you simply dedicate yourself to throwing accusations without evidence. I have answered your questions but it seems that you prefer to ignore the information I have given you.

Do what you want.

Edit:
Ah, and don't worry about RICS, they already know us Cool
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=13&v=3WszfphlmZA
rrolltoll

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:01:57 PM

@rrolltoll the code and procedure used to make the snapshot was carefully documented and you'll find this on the github. Feel free to make your own snapshot.

But that 6 months ago? Many has changed since then. Snapshot ok if release follows short after but 6 - 9 months? This stupid Cheesy
rrolltoll

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:10:36 PM

Your account was created yesterday, 2 seconds ago you were wishing that a second snapshot was made to participate, now you simply dedicate yourself to throwing accusations without evidence. I have answered your questions but it seems that you prefer to ignore the information I have given you.

Do what you want.

Edit:
Ah, and don't worry about RICS, they already know us Cool
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=13&v=3WszfphlmZA

Which part of movie does mention Helium?

But perception of coin has changed, now it confirmed coins101 pump dump coin.

I will provide evidence off false and misleading statements from coins101/gjhiggins/karmashark/teela over the next 24 hours, as it so many.
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3482

born once atheist

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:24:16 PM

hey rrrrrollytolly 2 day old noobie account ...
 T H E R E     I S     N O     2 N D     S N A P S H OT
And you are beginning to annoy me now. Like that DuzyDoucheGei character
(probably a sockpuppet)

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
faetos

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:56:10 PM

There is this killer button on the bottom called Ignore. Ima use it Smiley
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3482

born once atheist

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:04:44 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2018, 09:16:08 PM by sirazimuth

There is this killer button on the bottom called Ignore. Ima use it Smiley

All the Ignore button does for me is highlights the post  "This user is ignored"   ...so of course I have to peek. lol
A true Ignore button wouldn't let me know about the post.
But even then I probably wouldn't use it cuz  I'd have nothing to bitch and moan about Cheesy Grin

I will provide evidence off false and misleading statements from coins101/gjhiggins/karmashark/teela over the next 24 hours, as it so many.

Hey rolly-noob... your 24 hours are up

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:44:58 AM

no more snapshot for helium
and if you want to get helium just prepare your funds to buy this coin when everything is live and tradeable on exchange

Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:18:09 AM

But that 6 months ago? Many has changed since then. Snapshot ok if release follows short after but 6 - 9 months? This stupid Cheesy

The quickest way to kill Helium after the delay would be to mess with another snapshot, people made decisions to hold spread for the snapshot last year, and if the devs even considered altering the social contract by having another snapshot I would not in a million years buy more spread after I sold it all last year, and I think most people would do the same.

There is a lot of competition for attention now, it's only possible to follow so many coins, and if devs change rules people walk and pay attention elsewhere.
rrolltoll

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:00:03 PM

The quickest way to kill Helium after the delay would be to mess with another snapshot, people made decisions to hold spread for the snapshot last year, and if the devs even considered altering the social contract by having another snapshot I would not in a million years buy more spread after I sold it all last year, and I think most people would do the same.

There is a lot of competition for attention now, it's only possible to follow so many coins, and if devs change rules people walk and pay attention elsewhere.

Oh please dont make us show you such many things helium team have changed over last 9 months.
New snapshot would be last of changes at this point.

No pre-mine then a pre mine
Code no code
Mining no mining

I need to dump Spreadcoin you mislead me into buying and then dump 1 millions on bittrex 10 min after snapshot.
Stop the scam and retake snapshot so i can dump on new idiots, thank very much
lusa

Activity: 109
Merit: 5

hodl

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:08:31 PM

Oh please dont make us show you such many things helium team have changed over last 9 months.
New snapshot would be last of changes at this point.

No pre-mine then a pre mine
Code no code
Mining no mining

I need to dump Spreadcoin you mislead me into buying and then dump 1 millions on bittrex 10 min after snapshot.
Stop the scam and retake snapshot so i can dump on new idiots, thank very much

Many times on slack, people explained mining rewards will be 0 for premine. POW was changed to POS. Reasons explained both here and slack. You can see these type of dumps for different coins after snapshot.

If you didn't sell your SPR after snapshot, it is your mistake. I feel you are either not reading what is written on slack or don't understand.
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: