Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:16:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SELLING A LIMITED PAYPAL ACCOUNT WITH $94.04  (Read 2157 times)
Phoenil (OP)

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

LEGENDARY vouched FREE VPS method! Repeatable!

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 11:15:31 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2017, 12:30:34 PM by Phoenil

Hello to everyone! I'm selling a limited Paypal account ready to withdraw!
https://gyazo.com/16f69eb0865cbce9a098dc0faf9fdf74
https://gyazo.com/487ff00a5be8f27d38373724e64980c8

Make offer. I prefer BTC.

EDIT:
ITS NOT STOLEN!
I have access to email. I've used this account to eWhore 2 years ago, i've read guides that canadian/us paypal were safer to ewhore and avoid getting limited. This was not true, ofc.
I'm from Europe and can't withdraw. Thats why.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1176

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 11:28:39 AM

Why would you sell a Paypal account with money in it, unless it was stolen? Nobody except the original account holder will be able to withdraw the money and it is highly likely that whoever logs in next will get the account suspended.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Phoenil (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 11:31:06 AM

Why would you sell a Paypal account with money in it, unless it was stolen? Nobody except the original account holder will be able to withdraw the money and it is highly likely that whoever logs in next will get the account suspended.

I have access to email. I've used this account to eWhore 2 years ago, i've read guides that canadian/us paypal were safer to ewhore and avoid getting limited. This was not true, ofc.
I'm from Europe and can't withdraw. Thats why.
No card has been ever linked or bank account.
calpsy2

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 12:15:24 PM

Phoenil all you done with that guys question was copy and paste your original text . You told him nothing new .

When this happens it just looks really dodgy so please answer his question .
Phoenil (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 12:27:14 PM

Phoenil all you done with that guys question was copy and paste your original text . You told him nothing new .

When this happens it just looks really dodgy so please answer his question .

I have edited the post! C'mon!
calpsy2

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 11:41:29 AM

You still havent proven anything . Someone asked you a question and its still there unanswered .

No-one will buy this from you .
Phoenil (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 12:51:26 PM

You still havent proven anything . Someone asked you a question and its still there unanswered .

No-one will buy this from you .

Can you tell me what i have to prove? You are only trash talking.
calpsy2

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 02:53:41 PM

The very 1st comment was asking you questions .

YOU replied with a copy and paste of your original comment .

Why cant you attach a card to it if its your account ?

And answer the 1st comment please
Phoenil (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 02:56:14 PM

The very 1st comment was asking you questions .

YOU replied with a copy and paste of your original comment .

Why cant you attach a card to it if its your account ?

And answer the 1st comment please
Honestly i think you don't understand. I have edited the original post after! And i can't attach a card because I AM NOT CANADIAN. IT IS AN EWHORING PAYPAL. Google IT before trashtalk.
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 06:52:05 PM

Still selling the account with this lonely bump.
I'd buy this for 0.016btc let me know if you are wanting to buy for this because there is no guarantee to get the money out of this locked and limited account.
Phoenil (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 07:01:26 PM

I'd buy this for 0.016btc let me know if you are wanting to buy for this because there is no guarantee to get the money out of this locked and limited account.
I have refused 0.044 BTC and I'm not giving it away for 0.016. Thank you for your offer.
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2058
Merit: 591

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 07:06:45 PM

Since this is 2 years ago I think it's hard to resolve this issue now, did you use a credit card or VCC in your account? Also, Is the credit card can changeable or not? I think if you resolve this earlier then you can solve this easily.

Phoenil (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 07:10:17 PM

Since this is 2 years ago I think it's hard to resolve this issue now, did you use a credit card or VCC in your account? Also, Is the credit card can changeable or not? I think if you resolve this earlier then you can solve this easily.
Never linked a Credit Card. Account is virgin.
digitalcoinbuyer

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 07:15:36 PM

I have refused 0.044 BTC and I'm not giving it away for 0.016. Thank you for your offer.

So you turned down $52 for an account that has $94 in it that is blocked?  What are you expecting to get for the account?  I'm surprised you got an offer that high.
Phoenil (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 07:20:15 PM

So you turned down $52 for an account that has $94 in it that is blocked?  What are you expecting to get for the account?  I'm surprised you got an offer that high.
I refused that amount more than a month ago. I believed that i could get more. However, If someone offers that amount again i will sell. I will accept even a lower amount but not 0.016.
noodle_dam

Activity: 530
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 09:31:15 PM

I refused that amount more than a month ago. I believed that i could get more. However, If someone offers that amount again i will sell. I will accept even a lower amount but not 0.016.
I would take it for 0.02btc but that is pushing it cause once you sell it paypal can refuse the withdrawal for what ever reason they deem as not legitimate. I know this for a fact. So in buying this from you it is a 50/50 chance of getting the money out.

Phoenil (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 11:40:35 AM

I would take it for 0.02btc but that is pushing it cause once you sell it paypal can refuse the withdrawal for what ever reason they deem as not legitimate. I know this for a fact. So in buying this from you it is a 50/50 chance of getting the money out.

0.030 BTC and its yours.
SocialVerifier

Activity: 143

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 01:49:09 PM

I think even the buyer cannot withdraw that fund even linking any cards, since paypal checking the card information and the paypal account information if the same once there's any difference with the address especially the account NAME and the Card details for sure buyer will encounter problem in the future.
Phoenil (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 01:57:00 PM

I think even the buyer cannot withdraw that fund even linking any cards, since paypal checking the card information and the paypal account information if the same once there's any difference with the address especially the account NAME and the Card details for sure buyer will encounter problem in the future.

Man, if you don't know anything please don't talk. For every other PayPal you can just make a vcc with the fake name and withdraw. Canadian paypal allows withdraw only to Bank account thats why i am selling, otherwise i was giving away free money.
noodle_dam

Activity: 530
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 11:25:03 PM

0.030 BTC and its yours.
Only have 0.025btc if you agree then pm and we can setup on how to do the payment and how the account details would be transferred to me.
Escrow can do this?

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: