Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:13:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PTC] Pesetacoin | Spain | Cryptopia - CryptoBridge + 4  (Read 44619 times)
foroplus
Legendary

Activity: 1212
Merit: 1052

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:37:00 AM

I think i may have a developer, doing it for free for Europecoin, but i will reward him anyway.
Though i can not ask him to do it for free for third party coins, he should have a reasonable and collaborative minded idea of payment.
The developer is new in town, so can't say for sure, how he will be performing. Thats why i also suggested, in case needed, to hire somebody
and to the share the costs. However we are running five Coins (Europecoin / ERC, Bitsend / BSD, Diamond / DMD, Bitcore / BTX, Bitcloud BTCX)
which are performing nicely with over four additional devs in our team and more available on demand, means: Getting things like that done shouldn't be a problem.
have fun
Matthias
Ok, thank you for the info.
I'll be, if you don't mind waiting for more sharing costs details.

In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 02:43:30 AM

I think i may have a developer, doing it for free for Europecoin, but i will reward him anyway.
Though i can not ask him to do it for free for third party coins, he should have a reasonable and collaborative minded idea of payment.
The developer is new in town, so can't say for sure, how he will be performing. Thats why i also suggested, in case needed, to hire somebody
and to the share the costs. However we are running five Coins (Europecoin / ERC, Bitsend / BSD, Diamond / DMD, Bitcore / BTX, Bitcloud BTCX)
which are performing nicely with over four additional devs in our team and more available on demand, means: Getting things like that done shouldn't be a problem.
have fun
Matthias
Ok, thank you for the info.
I'll be, if you don't mind waiting for more sharing costs details.
#

yes i will do that, it will need another two weeks, because the dev, i have in mind, is for 1 1/2 weeks in holiday,
but i will keep up with that task anyway and will then head back to you.

have fun
Matthias

Rw13enlib88 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:14:44 PM

Hy Rw13enlib88

i checked the conditions at Ledger as promised.
I found following:

There are a lot of cryptocurrenies and as Ledger has limited ressources it cannot integrate them all. The conditions to integrate another crypto are one of the following:

massive general support and high market cap (ex: Ethereum)
    development sponsored by the coin's community (ex: Litecoin)
    direct developer integration using Ledger's SDK

For information, the "altcoin package" costs 99,000 EUR and includes:

development of altcoin's Nano S / Blue app
    altcoin support added to the Ledger Wallet Chrome app
    altcoin explorer API development for the backend
    1,000 Ledger Nano S unit with altcoin's logo laser marking
    maintenance and support

This pricing is available only for project inheriting from Bitcoin. If the blockchain technology is original (ex: Ripple, IOTA...) then the pricing could be much higher.

If you are part of the project's team and have a deep technical understanding of the coin, we also invite you to fill-in our integration form.

Please also refer to our list of already supported coins and tokens if you are unsure if your favorite coin is supported or not.

Integration only (without custom Nano S units) for Bitcoin clones is available at the separate price of 50,000 EUR.

As i understood, payment is just required, if you like to use their integration service.
If you are developing the integration yourself via their SDK and create a pull request, it is free.

I think we would achive this much cheaper developing on our own, or we we conveniently share a devceloper,
(i am about to get this done anyway) and it will at least not cost 50.000 Dollar

what do you think?

Smiley from Europecoin
Matthias

:

Hy Matthias,

As you have talk with foroplus it will be awesome to share dev costs. I'm also gonna look for a dev to help us with it.
Anyway it would be awesome to have 1k Ledger units with our coins logo to be sold to the community.
I'm gonna communicate with Ledger to consider that posibility too.
Rw13enlib88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:33:01 PM

And the winner is:

Nº 572 - Block: 2023611
Usuario/User: holzunov
Premio/Prize: 25.000 $PTC (2800€)

To learn more about how we the winner is choosed visit the next link
https://www.vuelvelarubia.es/pesetacoin-merchants-map-draw/

The tshirt winners will be announced during the next days since only 749 of 99999 actions were completed.
Meaning less than 1% of the blocks are related to a user.

T-shirts can be bought in Kamisity

http://kamisity.com/producto/camiseta-pesetacoin-moneda/

http://kamisity.com/producto/camiseta-pesetacoin-toro/
szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 04:09:33 PM

Hy Rw13enlib88

I found following:

There are a lot of cryptocurrenies and as Ledger has limited ressources it cannot integrate them all. The conditions to integrate another crypto are one of the following:

maintenance and support

This pricing is available only for project inheriting from Bitcoin. If the blockchain technology is original (ex: Ripple, IOTA...) then the pricing could be much higher.

If you are part of the project's team and have a deep technical understanding of the coin, we also invite you to fill-in our integration form.

Please also refer to our list of already supported coins and tokens if you are unsure if your favorite coin is supported or not.

Integration only (without custom Nano S units) for Bitcoin clones is available at the separate price of 50,000 EUR.

As i understood, payment is just required, if you like to use their integration service.
If you are developing the integration yourself via their SDK and create a pull request, it is free.

I think we would achive this much cheaper developing on our own, or we we conveniently share a devceloper,
(i am about to get this done anyway) and it will at least not cost 50.000 Dollar

what do you think?

Smiley from Europecoin
Matthias

:

Hy Matthias,

As you have talk with foroplus it will be awesome to share dev costs. I'm also gonna look for a dev to help us with it.
Anyway it would be awesome to have 1k Ledger units with our coins logo to be sold to the community.

Great, who achieves something first, updates the other Smiley

By the way, just scrolled a bit though your website, looks  like an excellent job.
Nice to see yet another active and honest European Coin.

have fun
Matthias

Rw13enlib88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:48:35 PM

Hy Rw13enlib88

I found following:

maintenance and support

what do you think?

Smiley from Europecoin
Matthias

:

Hy Matthias,

By the way, just scrolled a bit though your website, looks  like an excellent job.

have fun
Matthias

Thanks!!

We're about to redesing the website to make it look better, but glad you like the work we're doing.
You're also doing a great job, awesome achivements!!
szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 03:02:58 AM

Hy Rw13enlib88

I found following:

maintenance and support

what do you think?

Smiley from Europecoin
Matthias

:

Hy Matthias,

By the way, just scrolled a bit though your website, looks  like an excellent job.

have fun
Matthias

Thanks!!

We're about to redesing the website to make it look better, but glad you like the work we're doing.

Thank you,  

apropos achievement:
When we will have the first developer version of the FINANCECLOUD API DEVICE
(~end of June) we are starting to integrate our partnercoins (for now (Mooncoin, Bitsend, Bitcore, OKcash, and DMD).
I feel PesetaCoin should have a place there too.

Some info about the Financecloud:
https://erclab.bitcoinsulting.eu.org/index.php/s/crSzZHPhDZSpyV0

have fun
Matthias

mano237

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:27:20 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2018, 12:57:35 PM by mano237

Is there any pool up where we can mine PesetaCoin?  Roll Eyes
I tried this one, but I cant find the address and port for PTC --> https://give-me-coins.com
foroplus
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:33:00 PM

I tried this one, but I cant find the address and port for PTC --> https://give-me-coins.com
Give me coins has PTC merge mining. U don't have to do anything, just mine LTC and u will be rewarded also with doges, PTC, etc...
http://give-me-coins.com/litecoin-pool

mano237

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:43:12 PM

Give me coins has PTC merge mining. U don't have to do anything, just mine LTC and u will be rewarded also with doges, PTC, etc...
http://give-me-coins.com/litecoin-pool

Thanks for your answer!

Somebody already had experience with this pool?
Rw13enlib88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:13:07 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2018, 06:28:06 PM by Rw13enlib88

Hy Rw13enlib88

I found following:

maintenance and support

what do you think?

Smiley from Europecoin
Matthias

:

Hy Matthias,

By the way, just scrolled a bit though your website, looks  like an excellent job.

have fun
Matthias

Thanks!!

Thank you,  

apropos achievement:
(~end of June) we are starting to integrate our partnercoins (for now (Mooncoin, Bitsend, Bitcore, OKcash, and DMD).

have fun
Matthias

Thanks!! That would be awesome!!

You're making a great job!! FINANCECLOUD API DEVICE sounds like a real breakthrough towards mainstream adoption.

Having Peseta included would be an honor!!!

btw, have you think about licensing the product to a big company which can build millions per year.
I mean, code is yours and that won't change (guess it will be close code).
You keep working on the updates (giving ERC a high priority position: First in every list, your logo once it's opens, etc)(so people can see it's been developed by you)
But a big company (let's say samsung, intel, whatever which can build million boxes per year) builds and distributes the device.
You negotiate to keep % of the revenue and the posibility to change the manufacturer if something goes wrong(I'm not an expert in licensing, but one could help you get a good deal)
This way you won't have to deal with the logistics neither manufacturing and you keep working on what you do best, coding.
This will also help the device go mainstream faster
Rw13enlib88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:11:52 PM

4 years ago, Pesetacoin was born!!

szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 11:43:05 PM

Thank you,   
apropos achievement:

have fun
Matthias

You're making a great job!! FINANCECLOUD API DEVICE sounds like a real breakthrough towards mainstream adoption.

btw, have you think about licensing the product to a big company which can build millions per year.
You keep working on the updates (giving ERC a high priority position: First in every list, your logo once it's opens, etc)(so people can see it's been developed by you)
But a big company (let's say samsung, intel, whatever which can build million boxes per year) builds and distributes the device.
You negotiate to keep % of the revenue and the posibility to change the manufacturer if something goes wrong(I'm not an expert in licensing, but one could help you get a good deal)
This way you won't have to deal with the logistics neither manufacturing and you keep working on what you do best, coding.

Our code will be open source (i am a 100% open source show)
But we are building Gateways (Forex, Gold,Silver, Mircocredits and Taxpayment). They are making us a "gateway-provider".
We can deliver direct crypto access to ALL fiat currencies worldwide, asset markets and government funding for startups.
So far the main business model. I feel even if the code is open source, people who intend to fork, are lacking the infrastructure.
It would need nearly a year to replace this with own gateways. Therefore if somebody forks us, he forks our business at the same time and promotes us.

But i have some ideas about licensing. The hardware platform for example has our own mainboard with our container encryption chip.
So i would be interested to have a chat about this (June would be good, because we are then knowing some more details )

have fun
Matthias  Cheesy

szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 11:47:43 PM

WOW this is worth a big COINGRATS!
I did not know that your coin is older than Europecoin.
Are you the initial developer, or did you take it over like we did?

have fun Matthias

Rw13enlib88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:03:07 AM

Thank you,   
apropos achievement:

have fun
Matthias

But we are building Gateways (Forex, Gold,Silver, Mircocredits and Taxpayment). They are making us a "gateway-provider".
We can deliver direct crypto access to ALL fiat currencies worldwide, asset markets and government funding for startups.
So far the main business model. I feel even if the code is open source, people who intend to fork, are lacking the infrastructure.
It would need nearly a year to replace this with own gateways. Therefore if somebody forks us, he forks our business at the same time and promotes us.

But i have some ideas about licensing. The hardware platform for example has our own mainboard with our container encryption chip.
So i would be interested to have a chat about this (June would be good, because we are then knowing some more details )

have fun
Matthias  Cheesy

Great!! Sounds you have all planed Smiley

Seems there's been changes in the Ledger's fees. They're asking 150k€ now Sad
https://trello.com/c/4Aa7Ug5a/20-altcoin-support-information

have fun Matthias

Thanks!!

Yes, we did also take over a year ago

szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 02:10:54 AM

Thank you,   
apropos achievement:

have fun
Matthias

have fun
Matthias  Cheesy

Great!! Sounds you have all planed Smiley

have fun Matthias

Thanks!!

Yes, we did also take over a year ago

150k means in other words: "Don't the f**k ask us, we are to busy" Grin

i guess
Smiley Matthias

foroplus
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:03:25 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2018, 02:19:30 PM by foroplus

Simply seems to me like something stupid. You should sell ledgers at double it's actual price. Crazy.

Maybe we can find a way with Europecoin team to team up and develop the code on our own, if this is affordable both economically and on the teaming side.

Rw13enlib88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:00:51 PM

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT 1/7/2018 ELECTRUM-PESETA

Situation: A vulnerability has been found in Electrum.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2702103.0

https://github.com/spesmilo/electrum/commit/0cf67997c01bef74233255a1d806d722e953eb36

https://github.com/spesmilo/electrum/issues/3374

Due to the vulnerability found in Electrum, we advise you to do NOT USE Electrum-Peseta until new notice.

https://www.vuelvelarubia.es/official-announcement-1-7-2018-electrum-peseta/
rentier

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:53:50 AM

also I add PTC on my pool
I like the Spanish women  Grin

how much pay peseta for POS?
I have 1100 coin, how much coin pay me for POS?
Rw13enlib88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:35:37 PM

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT 1/8/2018 ELECTRUM-PESETA

We hereby confirm that there is no vulnerability in Electrum-Peseta-2.2.1 and it’s safe to use it again.

The vulnerability is related to versions from v.2.6 to v.3.0.3 and therefore does not affect to the version used to create Electrum-Peseta.

Pesetacoin Team

https://www.vuelvelarubia.es/official-announcement-1-8-2018-electrum-peseta/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: