Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:57:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [CREA] Decentralized Communities that reward creators of digital arts  (Read 116246 times)
fengxia

Activity: 235
Merit: 230

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 04:12:17 AM

How is the team going to develop the platform with such a low budget? Now is just 50BTC

70% is already developed, have you even bothered to take a look at the project? wallets, creativechain.net, etc...?
Wallet?A copy of litecoin?This is your 70% developed,funny!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
filippounits (OP)

Activity: 692
Merit: 501

฿E YOUR OWN ฿ANK

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 04:23:45 AM

How is the team going to develop the platform with such a low budget? Now is just 50BTC

70% is already developed, have you even bothered to take a look at the project? wallets, creativechain.net, etc...?
Wallet?A copy of litecoin?This is your 70% developed,funny!

Wallet??
Android, Linux, Mac, Win
here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Creativechain
and here: https://github.com/creativechain

Web wallet??
here: https://creativechain.net/cblock/show/wallet.php

Litecoin fork??
Yes, we implement segwit by default!

This is our 70%?
Yes. I think that more than 70% of our project is already done. You can test it.

www.creativechain.net

Bitrated user: filippounits.
EDisney

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 10:36:36 AM

Is Embermine https://embermine.com/ a competitor? What's the difference?

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
Protus

Activity: 383

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 12:20:44 PM

Main differences: The form, the philosophy, number of functions and the number of creative communities reached.
But we like to think more broadly. The competition of Creativechain is Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Vimeo, Netflix, Instagram, Shutterstock, Soundcloud, google books ... Or any other centralized distribution platform.

Our project covers multiple creative communities, contracts are made to be very simple for the end user, the implementation system is very simple, it is a free software project and any developer can create his platform in a top layer of the blockchain. This will allow many platforms to be easily developed by new developers or content publishers in various cultural sectors, making easier to attract new users.
Content creators will find multiple benefits in this technological leap.
Autonomy, transparency of data, uncensored, without companies that have another company behind that sells their data to third parties like Facebook or Google. Any platform without intermediaries saves costs to the creator and the final consumer. Amazon gets a 30% of the sale of a book... any writer will quickly understand the benefits of this system. Creators can control their content and distribute it with multiple methods depending on Royalty Royalty, Equity Crowdfunding, any developer can implement new methods and new types of contracts. Creators can secure their works and their creation licenses using the timestamp method backed in the blockchain. This is an important innovation for content creators.  Wink
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 01:50:51 PM

I saw a large mount of investment happened in two days (since 28th April).
Are these true?
Some guys sent about 20 btc at once yesterday!
 Huh Huh Huh
miramare

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 01:58:14 PM

I download the Mac wallet and try to install it.
However, it can't work on my Sierra 10.12. Have you  tested this wallet before?
Or anyone else has the same problem?
redhero

Activity: 362

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 02:28:57 PM

why suddenly people start to like the project , invest much, what happen to this project recently?
Ridjal

Activity: 567
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 02:41:28 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2017, 02:54:56 PM by Ridjal

LAST ICO UPDATE:

Raised: 85,92 BTC
Participants: 165

We are in the final countdown and it's speeding up!
Thank you all the crowdfunders for the support.
We won't stop giving our best. 45 hours left to the END!!!
www.creativechain.org/ico
Ridjal

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 02:52:24 PM

I saw a large mount of investment happened in two days (since 28th April).
Are these true?
Some guys sent about 20 btc at once yesterday!
 Huh Huh Huh
It is normal that people invest during the last days. Every single transaction received is totally true.
We haven't invest in advertising because we don't have a big corporation backing us from the beginning. Every success is thanks to our constant work and effort. That's why I think people are supporting us during this days...They see that what we offer is real.
If you have any doubt or wanna learn more about our project, can contact directly to us in our Telegram group: https://t.me/creativechain
Protus

Activity: 383

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 03:26:28 PM

why suddenly people start to like the project , invest much, what happen to this project recently?

Some possible answers

1- It is a very complete and professional project. We have not used thousands of dollars in advertising. We do not create snowball or sell smoke. This is what most ICO do but it is not our style. We are a serious project and we invest more resources in the development of the idea than in advertising.

2. This is a crypto auction format ICO. That means that the funds are distributed in percentage depending on the investment made by each crowdfunder.
We know that the last days are very important in an ICO that uses this format.

3 People have known the potendial of the project little by little for the promotional work that we have done during the ICO.

4. The crowdfunders have read the project before participating. It is a very complete project that will bring the creative communities closer to the blockchain universe. There is a lot of potential in that. Blockchain is not just finances and more coins with innovations.

5- Yesterday was published this news and people understood the multiple applications of technology. "FIRST OFFICIAL COLLABORATION! Crypto Forecast & Creativechain" https://medium.com/@Creative_Chain/first-official-collaboration-crypto-forecast-creativechain-19d1fe37463c
 Cheesy
EDisney

Activity: 336

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 04:11:54 PM

Main differences: The form, the philosophy, number of functions and the number of creative communities reached.
But we like to think more broadly. The competition of Creativechain is Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Vimeo, Netflix, Instagram, Shutterstock, Soundcloud, google books ... Or any other centralized distribution platform.

Our project covers multiple creative communities, contracts are made to be very simple for the end user, the implementation system is very simple, it is a free software project and any developer can create his platform in a top layer of the blockchain. This will allow many platforms to be easily developed by new developers or content publishers in various cultural sectors, making easier to attract new users.
Content creators will find multiple benefits in this technological leap.
Autonomy, transparency of data, uncensored, without companies that have another company behind that sells their data to third parties like Facebook or Google. Any platform without intermediaries saves costs to the creator and the final consumer. Amazon gets a 30% of the sale of a book... any writer will quickly understand the benefits of this system. Creators can control their content and distribute it with multiple methods depending on Royalty Royalty, Equity Crowdfunding, any developer can implement new methods and new types of contracts. Creators can secure their works and their creation licenses using the timestamp method backed in the blockchain. This is an important innovation for content creators.  Wink

Sounds great.

How can you reach creators and buyers without a big advertising budget?

Where will buyers get the CREA tu buy? Can they buy it with fiat on the website or will thea have to buy from exchanges?

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
frankkkkkkk

Activity: 594
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 01:11:22 AM

I see the crowfund raised 103,84 BTC by 173 crowdfunders,but why it is just 96BTC at the bitcoin address?
golfhuso

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 01:33:59 AM

i guess some are from fiat deposit

▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄▄
      ▀▀▀▀  ████
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
            ▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄▄
      ▀▀▀▀  ████
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄           
████  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
[]▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄           
████  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
miramare

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 02:05:00 AM

I see the crowfund raised 103,84 BTC by 173 crowdfunders,but why it is just 96BTC at the bitcoin address?

The amount has been tripled during the last three days. Very interesting.
It's possible but also plausible.
Let's see what happen at the end of ICO.
redhero

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 02:36:09 AM

I don't know why project choose a single chain to release your coin, why don't you directly launch your coin with Ethereum Ec20 token?
why do you choose a pow ? I don't know the miner contribution in this project. Because your project are focus on creative developers, I don't know how can your project  absorb them to join your project , and what reward will they get if they upload their creative product onto your website? your design only lead to the miner 'reward, but your main customer "creatives" have no way to get their reward.
in conclusion, your project is just a fork of LTC, it only supply a choice for the miner to release more hashing .
miramare

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 03:09:05 AM

I don't know why project choose a single chain to release your coin, why don't you directly launch your coin with Ethereum Ec20 token?
why do you choose a pow ? I don't know the miner contribution in this project. Because your project are focus on creative developers, I don't know how can your project  absorb them to join your project , and what reward will they get if they upload their creative product onto your website? your design only lead to the miner 'reward, but your main customer "creatives" have no way to get their reward.
in conclusion, your project is just a fork of LTC, it only supply a choice for the miner to release more hashing .

I agree. The design is not good for the investors and the creatives.
LTC like coin may be a waste of hashing for such a project.
A token or POS or sth else may be better.
FreeDollars

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 03:15:32 AM

~9 btc are from the bank transfer.
Ridjal

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 03:31:34 AM

Because you have to add 9,37 BTC from the fiat bank transfer method : https://blockchain.info/address/1BFjG5w9GeekU4fJidWCYGX1tSkUa8KgFB?currency=BTC

Total raised now: 108,84 BTC

No bank transfer hidden fees...everything transparent  Smiley
redhero

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 03:40:24 AM

why do you choose a pow ? I don't know the miner contribution in this project. Because your project are focus on creative developers, I don't know how can your project  absorb them to join your project , and what reward will they get if they upload their creative product onto your website? your design only lead to the miner 'reward, but your main customer "creatives" have no way to get their reward.

YES, from logic the DEV team don't make clear who are their customers, they pay attention to the insignificant 3rd party miner. Actually their customers are the investors and creatives, but the design didn't prepare a suitable reward for them. so need be carefully before investors come in.
Ridjal

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 04:23:01 AM

why do you choose a pow ? I don't know the miner contribution in this project. Because your project are focus on creative developers, I don't know how can your project  absorb them to join your project , and what reward will they get if they upload their creative product onto your website? your design only lead to the miner 'reward, but your main customer "creatives" have no way to get their reward.

YES, from logic the DEV team don't make clear who are their customers, they pay attention to the insignificant 3rd party miner. Actually their customers are the investors and creatives, but the design didn't prepare a suitable reward for them. so need be carefully before investors come in.
We are the frist ICO that has something to show before the crowdsale process ends. You can check our work in the platform www.creativechain.net no better proof of it...
There are rewards for authors... you only have to read our website...We'll keep everyone updated about everything as long as it is developed. The platform rewards with Creativecoins the works licensed with CC that have obtained a better valuation by the community. Actually 15% of the premined 12 millions are direct rewards for content authors. After this, any author will be able to earn CREA by interacting with the platform.
Rewards to copyleft content:
To promote the use of free licenses will be spread over 4 years small rewards in the form of donation or sponsorship to copyleft projects registered in the platform that have gained greater interaction or assessment by the user community.
 It allows to download for free, as long as the creator is respected according to the Creative Commons Attribution license. The platform rewards with Creativecoins the works licensed with CC that have obtained a better valuation by the community.

You can ask anything you need to know about this matter by joining our Telegram group: https://t.me/creativechain

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: