Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:34:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [CREA] Decentralized Communities that reward creators of digital arts  (Read 116247 times)
Xdragon

Activity: 543
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:12:30 PM

Concept of this coin  reminds me of LBRY coin. Looks promising, but only time will tell. I keep my eye on this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Smashman

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:19:45 AM

Concept of this coin  reminds me of LBRY coin. Looks promising, but only time will tell. I keep my eye on this.
Watch this coin closely. It is worth.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
mt55

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:35:25 AM

This project is so undervalued, it´s like a drama. I cant believe this whole situation. There is so much creativity and new stuff in this coin.

Hahaha. . . tell me about it.

Like I said a while back, I can list a ton of shitcoins with double/triple/quadruple the current marketcap of CREA. Like really. . .

I'm holding my CREA to see how this turns out end of the year. Should be interesting.  Grin

That´s true. At the end of the year we should see a real value of CREA, because the people will see how great and useful this platform is.
end of the year? What are the plans for CREA between now and the end of the year?

This month the beta of the platform comes out. thats one of the most unique projects in crypto right now.

Curious how the market will react to that or whether it is already priced in.

Look forward to Creativechain platform release, it will be quite a big event in the world of altcoins. Hope that crea become a popular coin on many new exchanges soon.

What is the target date for the release of the Creativechain platform?

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
mony68

Activity: 149

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:54:00 PM

Please follow these instructions:

1 - Check that you have the latest version. 1.2.0.0 or 1.1.0.3
2 - Stop any creativecoin application you have running.
3 - Delete all the files of the program, EXCEPT THE FILE wallet.dat !!! You can find the files in
Windows -> C:\Users\<MyUser>\AppData\Roaming\creativecoin\
Linux -> /home/<MyUser>/.creativecoin/
Mac -> ~ /Library/Application Support/creativecoin/
4 - Reopen the Creativeocin application, and make sure it is one of the above versions.
5 - Your application will synchronize again from the beginning. It will take a few minutes to complete.

Never do it!
The new wallet does not accept wallet.dat. You will remain without coins.
Enough already idle chatter and the construction of air locks.
Do something with the wallet or stay without profit. Solo does not work. Where is decentralization? All in pools. Will the pools stop and what will happen with the transactions?
Wallet.dat is not accepted. I lost the coin by updating the wallet.
And you have only blaa-blaa ... All are sent to the telegram, maybe I will return to D.Trump to the White House.
DEV wake up or you wake up the exchange.
With this approach, you can see 1 Satoshi and your locks will collapse.
Protus

Activity: 383

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:20:57 PM

3 - Delete all the files of the program, EXCEPT THE FILE wallet.dat !!! You can find the files in
4 - Reopen the Creativeocin application, and make sure it is one of the above versions.
5 - Your application will synchronize again from the beginning. It will take a few minutes to complete.

Never do it!
Do something with the wallet or stay without profit. Solo does not work. Where is decentralization? All in pools. Will the pools stop and what will happen with the transactions?
And you have only blaa-blaa ... All are sent to the telegram, maybe I will return to D.Trump to the White House.

Do you have the backup of the wallet.dat file?

1 - Check that you have the latest v1.2.0.0 https://www.creativechain.org/downloads-en/
4 - Reopen the Creativecoin application, and make sure it is one of the above versions.

keep calm, no one has lost their CREA by updating the wallet
Protus

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:23:25 PM

We are already in test phase of Creativechain platform.
We are very happy with the result  Cheesy Cheesy  Cheesy Next week we will expand the test group.
danielgoncalves

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:13:05 PM

Hi all,

Few weeks ago, I announced the creation of a new pool to mine creative coin.
We work a lot to improve our pool and we are now please to announce a lot of new functionalities for miners:

- Workers information (unpaid amount & paid amount). We will deploy soon payouts charts
- Pool statistics (miners chart, hash rate chart and pending block chart)
- Worker name for multi workers miner. You can now use your adressewallet.workername.

We also provide a new ccminer with very good performances.
If you are interested to mine CREA, please visit our pool: www.rapidpools.com. All informations are in our home page.

Rapidpools Team.

OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:34:00 PM

We are very happy with the result  Cheesy Cheesy  Cheesy Next week we will expand the test group.

Sounds really good, look forward to Creativechain platformrelease. We are waiting for it for a long time. It will be great to see how the platform work now.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Rogerdale

Activity: 700
Merit: 330

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:57:17 PM

How inflation rate changed since hard fork? On September 18 total number of coins in circulation was 10.66M (according to coinmarketcap). Today it is 12.52M. We see 17% increase in just 3 weeks. Before hard fork inflation rate was relatively low. On June 1 there was 10.56M coins in circulation.

But block explorer still shows 13% annual inflation rate. Is coinmarketcap wrong here?
Protus

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:14:10 PM

How inflation rate changed since hard fork? On September 18 total number of coins in circulation was 10.66M (according to coinmarketcap). Today it is 12.52M. We see 17% increase in just 3 weeks. Before hard fork inflation rate was relatively low. On June 1 there was 10.56M coins in circulation.

But block explorer still shows 13% annual inflation rate. Is coinmarketcap wrong here?

Coinmarketcap was not contemplating 1200000 CREA created in the genesis block. A few weeks ago Coinmarketcap made the correction of this calculation.  Wink

Circulating Supply 12.525.448 CREA
Protus

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:17:36 PM

Sounds really good, look forward to Creativechain platformrelease. We are waiting for it for a long time. It will be great to see how the platform work now.

Thank you, Si, now is a good opportunity to acquire CREA, soon we will start the marketing campaign to spread the platform in the creative communities.
mt55

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:15:40 AM

Thank you, Si, now is a good opportunity to acquire CREA, soon we will start the marketing campaign to spread the platform in the creative communities.

What do you think how long will the testing go on. Do you know that already or can you estimate that?

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
mony68

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:14:16 AM
Last edit: October 09, 2017, 10:38:55 AM by mony68

Never do it!

Do you have the backup of the wallet.dat file?

1 - Check that you have the latest v1.2.0.0 https://www.creativechain.org/downloads-en/
4 - Reopen the Creativecoin application, and make sure it is one of the above versions.

keep calm, no one has lost their CREA by updating the wallet

The wallet creates a second wallet.dat and the original ignores.
I've tried all versions of wallet, the result is the same. Prove to me that I'm wrong. Version v 0.13.2 simply does not synchronize.
My advice: if you decide to update your wallet, then first get rid of the coins.
What about Solo or will we wait for the pools to break for technical reasons. There are only 3 NOMP pools that are completely dependent on the whims of their owners and the performance of their computers

We also provide a new ccminer with very good performances.
If you are interested to mine CREA, please visit our pool: www.rapidpools.com. All informations are in our home page.

Rapidpools Team.

Just checked. That's what I said above. About pools
You are so afraid of losing money, that even a miner write under your pool, although it is not better than others.
Decentralization!
NOMP pools are virtually untrusted from attacks. This is actually home pools.
danielgoncalves

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:33:34 PM

Hi,
For information, www.rapidpools.com is not a pool working in our personnal computer.
It is working for the moment on a VPS and will migrate to a dedicated infra on a new provider. www.online.net
The installation and configuration is currently under progress.
Best regards,
Team www.rapidpools.com
DuvajBalone

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:12:28 PM

Hashrate is slowly growing, people realize difference between sh*tcoin and a real deal( in this case Creativecoin)
mony68

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:10:30 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2017, 03:27:06 PM by mony68

Hi,
For information, www.rapidpools.com is not a pool working in our personnal computer.
It is working for the moment on a VPS and will migrate to a dedicated infra on a new provider. www.online.net
Best regards,
Team www.rapidpools.com
So be it. But it's still P2Pool, which the stock exchange does not want to deal with. Like the MineBlocks pool
The whole network is in fact in the hands of three people. I also see that someone is somehow getting Solo. How?
Protus

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:47:22 PM

Hashrate is slowly growing, people realize difference between sh*tcoin and a real deal( in this case Creativecoin)

There are people who read and others who just look at numbers. There are many people who only follow coins for their investment in marketing, and only sell smoke, many times they are coins without application in real markets. Many people understood in crypto believe that CREA is an undervalued currency since it has a huge market potential compared to most coins. Just wait until we launch the platform and start the marketing campaign. You may begin to see things with different eyes.  Wink
Protus

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:48:46 PM

Hi,
Best regards,
Team www.rapidpools.com
So be it. But it's still P2Pool, which the stock exchange does not want to deal with. Like the MineBlocks pool
The whole network is in fact in the hands of three people. I also see that someone is somehow getting Solo. How?

At the moment there are 4 Pools + other people mining on solo.

pool.creativechain.net
mineblocks.co.uk
sekop.terrano.id
rapidpools.com

To learn more about CREA mining you can enter the telegram community. https://t.me/CREA_MINING
thomoak

Activity: 133

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:02:02 PM

https://i.imgur.com/Tck4mqY.png

The Creativechain platform incorporates the wallet compatible and synchronized with the Qt wallet.

Is that the QT wallet or your new app?

It is the wallet that is integrated in the platform. This way users will be able to check their CREA balance, everything inside the app Smiley

i like it. sexy design
Protus

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:58:55 AM

You can see more images of the platform in this post. https://www.creativechain.org/first-details-of-creativechain-platform/
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: