Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:46:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which design should be our new logo? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1809933.msg18169821#msg18169821
option 1
option 2
option 3

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RNS] Renos - A community Based Cryptocurrency  (Read 131602 times)
PikachuYou

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Me is Cute

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 11:09:27 AM

Reasonable price was 8 sats  Grin Grin Grin

Borderline? Troll?

One day, you're all euphoric and next day, you're pessimistic.

Thats a trader's life, my friend  Wink

Emotions everyday  Smiley

sound like PMS to be honest.

Maybe you should try some chocolate?

Grin Grin Grin

Kiss Kiss Kiss
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sugarbaby

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 11:11:55 AM

Nice logo but unfortunately it's not helping the price,the dumpers still keeps the dumping the price,this is always been the scenario after the give away I hope it will not be lower than 60 sats and we can get back again after the roadmap

Stay calm.
The airdrop coins was for free so this situation is normal.

If you are convinced of the success of Renos then buy at a reasonable price.

And if you're not sure about 100%, hold your RNS. You have nothing to lose, only to win.

Exactly. Just hold. The good thing is that 50sat seems to be rock solid floor for now (probably even higher). If you only took the airdrop, you'll be in profit as long as there are buyers for Renos, and if you bought high off the market, I suggest to just hodl.

Borderline? Troll?

Just free coins. Sold out

Its hard to see me complaining because the price crashed and shits, blaming the dev and call him scammer etc... like we see often around this forum...

I always remember: This is the wild west. If I dont protect/defend myself, I will be slaughtered someday. And nobody will help me, for sure.
I dont aim 1000%... for me, 30% - 50% is already very very good. You cannot have that kind of profit in any place else..only in crypto.

About renos, my 8-12 sats coins are religious saved. I bought some more at 45 and already sold those around 150-160. So, my trade here is is finished. I tried to buy again, but i couldn't. It flied again.
If the price goes over 1k, 2k, 3k overnight, that will be extraprofit with those coins at 8 sats, plus the airdrop.
If the price starts to dump, i have lost nothing if i can sell over 8-12.

Greed can destroy your dreams and not fulfill them.

\o/ Have fun, enjoy Renos and stay vigilant

Good community here!

Hardcore Trading @ SimpleFX.com
Leverage: 1:2 – 1:500  |  BTCUSD, BTCEUR, BTCCNY, BTCJPY, LTCUSD, LTCEUR, LTCCNY, LTCJPY  |  60+ currency pairs | Indices | Oil | Precious metals XAG, XAU, XPD, XPT
MT4 available
sugarbaby

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 11:12:34 AM

Borderline? Troll?

Thats a trader's life, my friend  Wink

Emotions everyday  Smiley

Grin Grin Grin

Kiss Kiss Kiss

Kiss Kiss Kiss you're here..nice Wink

Hardcore Trading @ SimpleFX.com
Leverage: 1:2 – 1:500  |  BTCUSD, BTCEUR, BTCCNY, BTCJPY, LTCUSD, LTCEUR, LTCCNY, LTCJPY  |  60+ currency pairs | Indices | Oil | Precious metals XAG, XAU, XPD, XPT
MT4 available
RenosCoin (OP)

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 11:17:21 AM

Good morning everyone,

So yesterday as per the bitcointalk poll result, I managed to renegotiate the multipool price which will now only cost 200k from the RNS development fund.
Development is now underway, We don't have an estimate for completion yet but i would imagine at least two weeks. The part that makes this unpredictable (and potentially longer) is getting all the wallets to sync for the coins we will be mining.

Ideally we need bittrex (or c-cex) for their API to make the multipool purchasing of RNS run smoothly. I'd appreciate it if people could take the time to let them know that you would be interested in seeing Renos trade there either by their slack or twitter

- I have put in a request to ParmaBTC to send me 50,000 of the bounty fund so that I can distribute the twitter rewards. See requirements to claim here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1809933.msg18098636#msg18098636

- The logo competition ends in about 12 hours so get them in while you can. I've seen a few logos around that haven't been sent to coinrenos@gmail.com so send them there to be considered.

I've been given a few ideas on some more features we could add to telegram which i will make a more detailed post later on today and also put up a poll on twitter to see what the community is interested in.

Also a reminder to follow @renosvoting so that you can take part in choosing the new coin logo. The entries will be up tomorrow!

As usual I will be around to ask any questions, mainly telegram or slack

ict

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 11:24:31 AM

Good morning everyone,

So yesterday as per the bitcointalk poll result, I managed to renegotiate the multipool price which will now only cost 200k from the RNS development fund.
Development is now underway, We don't have an estimate for completion yet but i would imagine at least two weeks. The part that makes this unpredictable (and potentially longer) is getting all the wallets to sync for the coins we will be mining.

Ideally we need bittrex (or c-cex) for their API to make the multipool purchasing of RNS run smoothly. I'd appreciate it if people could take the time to let them know that you would be interested in seeing Renos trade there either by their slack or twitter

- I have put in a request to ParmaBTC to send me 50,000 of the bounty fund so that I can distribute the twitter rewards. See requirements to claim here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1809933.msg18098636#msg18098636

- The logo competition ends in about 12 hours so get them in while you can. I've seen a few logos around that haven't been sent to coinrenos@gmail.com so send them there to be considered.

I've been given a few ideas on some more features we could add to telegram which i will make a more detailed post later on today and also put up a poll on twitter to see what the community is interested in.

Also a reminder to follow @renosvoting so that you can take part in choosing the new coin logo. The entries will be up tomorrow!

so twitter bounty still available sir?
RenosCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 11:30:25 AM

Good morning everyone,

Yes, providing the guide is followed (link in original post)
ict

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 11:34:56 AM

Good morning everyone,

can I mantion other ppl to get much impression?
btw total reward is impression*3000?

so if i got 100 impression i got 300k renoscoin?
Andrey Ewink

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 11:42:37 AM

why twitter bounty so small amount?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●    UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments    ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack         ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PRE-ICO | 28th August 2017
RenosCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 11:44:53 AM

Good morning everyone,

No, its (engagements/impressions) * 3000
Mallampue

Activity: 765
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 12:01:34 PM

why twitter bounty so small amount?

Huge of amount is not good
it will be a dump on exchanges. The twitter bounty is enough fair.
aioc

Activity: 2856
Merit: 564

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 12:24:33 PM

Yes, yes, just dump it please, so we could move forward without weak hands.

That's the spirit I'm still holding my coins although I was tempted when it reach 170 sats but this is a community based coin,if there is a strong community then Renos will be a strong coin too,so let's the weak in heart dump their coins we don't need them anyway.

allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2319
Merit: 1288

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 12:54:59 PM

Reasonable price was 8 sats  Grin Grin Grin

Borderline? Troll?

Thats a trader's life, my friend  Wink

Emotions everyday  Smiley

Grin Grin Grin

Kiss Kiss Kiss
I laughed, especially since the term "trader" and "investor" is used that inflationary in cryptoland. I could be seriously wrong, but I wouldn't call what most do (search bitcointalk.org for shitcoins which promise the next moon and putting their pocket money in that) here exactly trading or investing.

Quote from: sugarbaby
I always remember: This is the wild west. If I dont protect/defend myself, I will be slaughtered someday. And nobody will help me, for sure.
I dont aim 1000%... for me, 30% - 50% is already very very good. You cannot have that kind of profit in any place else..only in crypto.
While I generally agree and think that's a wise way of looking at things, you're missing one drawback: in the most projects, it isn't even possible to extract any significant gains on a 30% rise, because you cannot even sell a fraction of your coins without pushing the price down to what would be a loss.

It's gambling, in hopes of the next big thing. And that's okay.

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 01:04:42 PM

Nice one Grin
I see in previous post many a good picture has been posted, but this one very funny picture,budd i think you should add a text A community Based Cryptocurrency Grin
Mallampue

Activity: 765

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 01:22:01 PM

Yes, yes, just dump it please, so we could move forward without weak hands.

That's the spirit I'm still holding my coins although I was tempted when it reach 170 sats but this is a community based coin,if there is a strong community then Renos will be a strong coin too,so let's the weak in heart dump their coins we don't need them anyway.

That's right, I also still holding my coins from the Airdrop
and stake in my wallet to get mined some RNS everyday
Daffadile

Activity: 1162

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 05:31:05 PM

5th and final tweet

https://twitter.com/Crypto_Crazy/status/839528597165654024

Also I don't think I got my airdrop. Though I should double check that.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
RenosCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 05:38:19 PM

Hi Guys,

So i just wanted to discuss some of the possible ideas we have for further telegram development circulating. I'm going to be dropping a few polls on twitter about this so I'll link them at the bottom of this post when they are up.

Telegram crowdfunding

This would work by creating a hashtag for a certain cause then the community can tip the hashtag. There would be an option to view all current projects and it could be a good way to get smaller items developed that not everyone is 100% agreed on funding.

Telegram prediction market

This would work by wagering votes on a question with RNS with a specific amount per vote. The funds are sent into escrow where they remain until the question is answered. Those who voted for the correct answer are all distributed their share of RNS wagered by those who answered incorrectly.

Its essentially a more centralized version of Auger (REP) as their questions are bound by smart contracts but it could be a great way to add income to the development fund (a small 2% fee taken for each prediction) and a way to have some light hearted fun amongst the community. We could have weekly sport predictions and other current topics and trends providing there was interest in the prediction.

I'd love to know your thoughts on whether you think these are worthwhile developments to add to Renos. They would be on the expensive side to develop but if everyone is behind them then I see it as a good development if it will get good use. We are looking for ways to bring income into the development fund as what we are looking to do in terms of roadmap will need a good chunk of the development funds.

EDIT: Polls: https://twitter.com/RenosCoin/status/839531353045680136
https://twitter.com/RenosCoin/status/839531152230793217
seven.71

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

live the dream but don't live the dream

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 05:39:52 PM

Good morning everyone,

No, its (engagements/impressions) * 3000

Very-Small to twitter paid bounty Bounty
engagement / impression * 3000 = very litle

example
enggament 5 / impresion 250 * 3000 = 60renos  Shocked Huh Huh

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Daffadile

Activity: 1162

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 05:48:38 PM

Ok well if you going to insist on ignoring me then I am done here. Keep your Renos. Not worth fighting for them.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
ICOcountdown.com

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 05:54:07 PM

Hi Guys,

So i just wanted to discuss some of the possible ideas we have for further telegram development circulating. I'm going to be dropping a few polls on twitter about this so I'll link them at the bottom of this post when they are up.

Telegram crowdfunding

This would work by creating a hashtag for a certain cause then the community can tip the hashtag. There would be an option to view all current projects and it could be a good way to get smaller items developed that not everyone is 100% agreed on funding.

Telegram prediction market

This would work by wagering votes on a question with RNS with a specific amount per vote. The funds are sent into escrow where they remain until the question is answered. Those who voted for the correct answer are all distributed their share of RNS wagered by those who answered incorrectly.

Its essentially a more centralized version of Auger (REP) as their questions are bound by smart contracts but it could be a great way to add income to the development fund (a small 2% fee taken for each prediction) and a way to have some light hearted fun amongst the community. We could have weekly sport predictions and other current topics and trends providing there was interest in the prediction.

I'd love to know your thoughts on whether you think these are worthwhile developments to add to Renos. They would be on the expensive side to develop but if everyone is behind them then I see it as a good development if it will get good use. We are looking for ways to bring income into the development fund as what we are looking to do in terms of roadmap will need a good chunk of the development funds.

EDIT: Polls: https://twitter.com/RenosCoin/status/839531353045680136
https://twitter.com/RenosCoin/status/839531152230793217

Retweeted keep up the good work  Cool

ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 06:11:21 PM

Hi sir, do you need a portuguese translation to your project?

You can check my job at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1799197.msg17930174#msg17930174

I can help you as campaign manager too

Regards, Shooter

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: