Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:02:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which design should be our new logo? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1809933.msg18169821#msg18169821
option 1
option 2
option 3

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RNS] Renos - A community Based Cryptocurrency  (Read 131602 times)
sujoys

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 06:40:37 PM

24hour volume $10,793. excellent

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AltScope

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 10:41:02 PM

24hour volume $10,793. excellent

not bad at all that Cool

Yeah I don't see why not either, I am buying up Insane coin and it will have masternodes and it's POS..That would be wicked if RENOS gets masternodes as well. I like the way volume has gone up and so has price, some serious investors coming into RENOS..  Smiley

Insane's pretty promising I should try n build a bag but theres only so many resources at my disposal  Undecided

the posw platform is awesome.
Dev, will you try to get this staking on the PosW platform?

would be interested to hear dev response to this I've used Poswallet for awhile now and good things are happening there

muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 01:27:05 AM

Renos is slowly catching on. Looking forward to Satoshi bringing more good developments to Renos Cheesy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
harvw

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 06:16:12 AM

Any chance of a wallet coming out anytime soon?

The beginning of a new era.
R2-D2R2

Activity: 269

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 12:06:27 PM

Any chance of a wallet coming out anytime soon?

read and you shall find: https://github.com/RenosCoin/RenosCoin/releases/download/v1.0.0.0/renoscoin-qt.zip
RenosCoin (OP)

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 12:28:09 PM

Morning everyone,

Hope everyone is doing well, I'm going to try and give you a rundown of everything thats happening over the last week or so, unfortunately some things are still yet to be finalized so I don't want to mention them and create false promise but needless to say, right now we have our fingers in many pies.

New PR guy on board

I've given the reigns of our twitter account to someone to help keep Renos in the public eye consistantly as i believe its a really useful tool to bring in more users. There is currently a giveaway for 35k RNS https://twitter.com/RenosCoin/status/852582407693840384

Buying Renos in fiat

I've had some really productive discussions with the owner of nexchange.co.uk to add the option of buying Renos with all major fiat currencies on the site. He estimates that it will be available in the next 2-3 weeks while he sets up the foundations and infrastructure for renos to be added. I recommend you signup and check out the site as its a quick and easy way of acquiring BTC, ETH and LTC too.

Masternodes

Just to confirm that the rumours of masternodes are true HOWEVER there is a slight catch currently. We have the technology developed and working but have issues syncing it with the current chain due to outdated code on the current codebase (an error on my part) We have people looking to fix it but if there has been no progress in the next week then we will most likely have to initiate a swap. Its something I really wanted to avoid but necessary in the long term as not only will it implement masternodes but a cleaner update friendly codebase. The initial specifications we have for masternodes are:

100K RNS per masternode
70/30 split in POS rewards.

I have been keeping it quiet partly because i wanted to surprise everyone with a shiny new update but i realised that the community has a right to know what is going on with the coin and now thats the implentation is delayed its not fair to keep everyone in the dark as it looks like we've been doing nothing for the last 2 weeks (which we haven't)

Android wallet

I have someone lined up for this but obviously its delayed until we clarify the masternode situation as theres no point making a wallet for the wrong chain.

Public escrow feature

The groundwork has just began for this so it should be ready a few weeks from now. The plan is to link up this feature with our crowdfunding tools so that funds raised go straight into escrow and can be used to regulate new projects with community votes. The way it will work is the development team will be given the ability to request funds and then the community can vote to accept or reject. The proposal must have >75% votes in favour at the end of 3 days for the funds to be sent.

DRAC Crowdfund

This ends on the 23rd of April (9 days from now) following this guide to take part: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1809933.msg18303034#msg18303034

Other things

referral links

A small way we can boost the renos fund resources, I'm going to be gathering a list of referral links for the community to use and if they sign up then we will get bonuses which will be used to further develop renos so things like 1broker etc. if you have an account already you could make another account and use that one if you want to support

create a renos subreddit

Something i didn't realise until recently is there is a big crypto reddit community. I made a reddit account but you need it to be active 30 days before a subreddit can be made so if someone wants to do it in the meantime that would be cool

renos wikipedia

I'm going to write up a wikipedia for Renos next week too

Crypto services

I'm still contacting places and I've ended up contacting more places off the list than on it, so I'll update that soon too

Comments

I tried to set this up yesterday, apparently to request a coin you need a balance to request and i couldn't for the life of me find a way to deposit, I think you need to sign up to one of thier tiers but i didn't really want to do that. If you have an account already it would be great if you could request it and if you need any help with the details let me know
axllht

Activity: 314

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 12:44:51 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2017, 12:59:06 PM by axllht

I RTed this awesome tweet with giveaway https://twitter.com/RenosCoin/status/852582407693840384, where should I add my renos address to raffle? Wink

btw, very good choice of new logo/desing, when a new wallet version with updated design?

ICOcountdown.com

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2017, 03:25:57 PM

Morning everyone,

Hope everyone is doing well, I'm going to try and give you a rundown of everything thats happening over the last week or so, unfortunately some things are still yet to be finalized so I don't want to mention them and create false promise but needless to say, right now we have our fingers in many pies.

New PR guy on board

I've given the reigns of our twitter account to someone to help keep Renos in the public eye consistantly as i believe its a really useful tool to bring in more users. There is currently a giveaway for 35k RNS https://twitter.com/RenosCoin/status/852582407693840384

Buying Renos in fiat

I've had some really productive discussions with the owner of nexchange.co.uk to add the option of buying Renos with all major fiat currencies on the site. He estimates that it will be available in the next 2-3 weeks while he sets up the foundations and infrastructure for renos to be added. I recommend you signup and check out the site as its a quick and easy way of acquiring BTC, ETH and LTC too.

Masternodes

Just to confirm that the rumours of masternodes are true HOWEVER there is a slight catch currently. We have the technology developed and working but have issues syncing it with the current chain due to outdated code on the current codebase (an error on my part) We have people looking to fix it but if there has been no progress in the next week then we will most likely have to initiate a swap. Its something I really wanted to avoid but necessary in the long term as not only will it implement masternodes but a cleaner update friendly codebase. The initial specifications we have for masternodes are:

100K RNS per masternode

I have been keeping it quiet partly because i wanted to surprise everyone with a shiny new update but i realised that the community has a right to know what is going on with the coin and now thats the implentation is delayed its not fair to keep everyone in the dark as it looks like we've been doing nothing for the last 2 weeks (which we haven't)

Android wallet

I have someone lined up for this but obviously its delayed until we clarify the masternode situation as theres no point making a wallet for the wrong chain.

Public escrow feature

The groundwork has just began for this so it should be ready a few weeks from now. The plan is to link up this feature with our crowdfunding tools so that funds raised go straight into escrow and can be used to regulate new projects with community votes. The way it will work is the development team will be given the ability to request funds and then the community can vote to accept or reject. The proposal must have >75% votes in favour at the end of 3 days for the funds to be sent.

DRAC Crowdfund

This ends on the 23rd of April (9 days from now) following this guide to take part: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1809933.msg18303034#msg18303034

Other things

referral links

A small way we can boost the renos fund resources, I'm going to be gathering a list of referral links for the community to use and if they sign up then we will get bonuses which will be used to further develop renos so things like 1broker etc. if you have an account already you could make another account and use that one if you want to support

create a renos subreddit

Something i didn't realise until recently is there is a big crypto reddit community. I made a reddit account but you need it to be active 30 days before a subreddit can be made so if someone wants to do it in the meantime that would be cool

renos wikipedia

I'm going to write up a wikipedia for Renos next week too

Crypto services

I'm still contacting places and I've ended up contacting more places off the list than on it, so I'll update that soon too

Comments

I tried to set this up yesterday, apparently to request a coin you need a balance to request and i couldn't for the life of me find a way to deposit, I think you need to sign up to one of thier tiers but i didn't really want to do that. If you have an account already it would be great if you could request it and if you need any help with the details let me know

Extremely good updates keep up the good work buddy Smiley

fikihafana

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 03:33:44 PM

any working blockexplorer, i got error while opening renoscoin.blockexplorer.pro

DataTables warning: table id=recent-table - Ajax error. For more information about this error, please see http://datatables.net/tn/7

I want to know current blockheight, i worried in wrong chain
ICOcountdown.com

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2017, 04:13:50 PM

any working blockexplorer, i got error while opening renoscoin.blockexplorer.pro

DataTables warning: table id=recent-table - Ajax error. For more information about this error, please see http://datatables.net/tn/7

I am just getting cloudflare error.

misterbones

Activity: 182

Trader*Investor

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 04:33:04 PM

Nice work guys Cheesy

no trex :/

synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 05:10:00 PM

I stumbled upon a similar issue, thought it was due to connectivity problems but it appears explorer has ceased to exist. Since explorer is nowhere to be seen, I will code the one myself. U should be thankful to me for supporting u in such a way etc spending my precious time on correcting shit. If u don't reply to my post I will change my opinion and leave it as is.
Crypto_FreeMan

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 05:15:26 PM

Hey guys. Did you paid listing on trex or not?) I saw rumors about that... And what purposes of masternodes will be? 

Also renos will be good with such promoters like icocountdown
allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2319
Merit: 1288

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 09:44:12 PM

Masternodes

100K RNS per masternode

Nice update, thumbs up! Smiley

One question (as I'm highly interested in the masternodes stuff, and I'll definitely invest in a few): what does the "70/30 split in POS rewards[/b] mean? As in, I'm required to hold 100.000 RNS per masternode I intend to run.
But what's the reward, what's the 70 and what's the 30?

Thanks!

.edit:
Ok, figured it out. I was just told that 70% POS goes to the masternode and 30% is regular POS.

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
AltScope

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 10:47:29 PM

.edit:
Ok, figured it out. I was just told that 70% POS goes to the masternode and 30% is regular POS.

Shocked I thought it was the other way around

ICOcountdown.com

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2017, 10:48:24 PM

Masternodes

100K RNS per masternode

Nice update, thumbs up! Smiley

One question (as I'm highly interested in the masternodes stuff, and I'll definitely invest in a few): what does the "70/30 split in POS rewards[/b] mean? As in, I'm required to hold 100.000 RNS per masternode I intend to run.
But what's the reward, what's the 70 and what's the 30?

Thanks!

.edit:

Yes your are right - it works like this for masternode variance - general POS at a 30% level to encourage staking and nodes at any level. Masternodes at 70% because these are more expensive and require maintenance thus giving a greater reward scenario.

aioc

Activity: 2856
Merit: 564

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 10:48:31 PM

Renos is slowly catching on. Looking forward to Satoshi bringing more good developments to Renos Cheesy

They are slowly catching up I wonder who among those bounty hunters remains here after the airdrop they could have profit witht he way the price is growing up compare when you dump it,there's still room for improvement for Renos keep it up guys

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/renos/

Yaremi
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2017, 11:16:57 PM

dump more for me глyпцы Grin

I need more masternodes

Зaлeтaй в нaш чaт http://allcrypto.chat/
moroseneng

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 11:19:30 PM

I need more masternodes

Ah is that true? How much RNS to start MN's?
Crypto_FreeMan

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 11:37:15 PM

I need more masternodes

Cool bro you are here. That moment when you realise when pied piper  come price will be x100
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: