Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:46:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which design should be our new logo? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1809933.msg18169821#msg18169821
option 1
option 2
option 3

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RNS] Renos - A community Based Cryptocurrency  (Read 131612 times)
flowerpots

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 09:34:50 AM

Masternodes

Just to confirm that the rumours of masternodes are true HOWEVER there is a slight catch currently. We have the technology developed and working but have issues syncing it with the current chain due to outdated code on the current codebase (an error on my part) We have people looking to fix it but if there has been no progress in the next week then we will most likely have to initiate a swap. Its something I really wanted to avoid but necessary in the long term as not only will it implement masternodes but a cleaner update friendly codebase. The initial specifications we have for masternodes are:

100K RNS per masternode
70/30 split in POS rewards.

I have been keeping it quiet partly because i wanted to surprise everyone with a shiny new update but i realised that the community has a right to know what is going on with the coin and now thats the implentation is delayed its not fair to keep everyone in the dark as it looks like we've been doing nothing for the last 2 weeks (which we haven't)

No one seems to care here... but what will the masternodes actually do? Nothing is written about that. Do you care to share some code that is written?

Masternodes give you higher rewards. That means that you will earn more  than the normal POS rate and you help the network even more by being a masternode. Also more who hold masternodes, means less coins getting dumped, hence helping the value to rise also.

That would only increase centralization. I don't think it's a good idea to "just" create master nodes to let the coins sit in there, doing nothing. What's the use of such a masternode, except for people hoping the price will increase due to more amount of coins are locked in?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tr8kr

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 10:01:13 AM

This is a novacoin clone see the github , I am not a code expert but can masternode be added to this ?
Or I would have to call Notsofast for some help

Need some more cheap coin ? You have enough BTC to manipulate the market at your guise, i know you want to protect noob from getting scammed but dont spread FUD and do some research before going to conclusion so quickly.

Thanks
tr8kr

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 10:05:04 AM

Masternodes

Just to confirm that the rumours of masternodes are true HOWEVER there is a slight catch currently. We have the technology developed and working but have issues syncing it with the current chain due to outdated code on the current codebase (an error on my part) We have people looking to fix it but if there has been no progress in the next week then we will most likely have to initiate a swap. Its something I really wanted to avoid but necessary in the long term as not only will it implement masternodes but a cleaner update friendly codebase. The initial specifications we have for masternodes are:

100K RNS per masternode

I have been keeping it quiet partly because i wanted to surprise everyone with a shiny new update but i realised that the community has a right to know what is going on with the coin and now thats the implentation is delayed its not fair to keep everyone in the dark as it looks like we've been doing nothing for the last 2 weeks (which we haven't)

No one seems to care here... but what will the masternodes actually do? Nothing is written about that. Do you care to share some code that is written?

Masternodes give you higher rewards. That means that you will earn more  than the normal POS rate and you help the network even more by being a masternode. Also more who hold masternodes, means less coins getting dumped, hence helping the value to rise also.

That would only increase centralization. I don't think it's a good idea to "just" create master nodes to let the coins sit in there, doing nothing. What's the use of such a masternode, except for people hoping the price will increase due to more amount of coins are locked in?

Masternode was made at the start to incentive coin holder to run a node to secure the network with increased reward (better than POS) versus letting coin sitting on exchange
tr8kr

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 10:13:52 AM

This is 333,333 Bounties RNS Address RMjcwp2PWXtoDuSiaCpx7EcdmqYZZkZh7M

-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----

IEkc+UvRm9TJ4hdZVDruhBZfyDqlcDXUfJGyjG2/9KMEmq83JUqhGiiG76I7wYRoFn5tpTbyROGVczx5VMuvQWo=
-----END SIGNATURE-----

This is 3,000,000 Bounties Development  Address RQitLftnHHs5L7m5sHQSQgQo8vsrAUqusN

-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----

Hz8gyuUzFPdOlBH26lo+8ONnEJtRKzu7fiMelHO5v9Dhn8sa6UYKUYLrdKFET/8FTMwC0uIn3NfF/M3XSU6WYtI=
-----END SIGNATURE-----

The address you show here is the cryptopia adress and like you can see there are no fund been moved from the dev adress since the 27 march.
http://renoscoin.blockexplorer.pro/address/RQitLftnHHs5L7m5sHQSQgQo8vsrAUqusN
tr8kr

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 10:17:39 AM

But if you want to dump it to 1 sat thats your right, i have always some buy at 1 sat with dust, nothing to lost at these price Smiley
flowerpots

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 10:25:37 AM

Masternodes

100K RNS per masternode

Masternode was made at the start to incentive coin holder to run a node to secure the network with increased reward (better than POS) versus letting coin sitting on exchange

I understand what it does, but creating a bigger reward for the rich isn't something that will be better for decentralization. On the contrary. It will only centralize more and more. It's like a normal guy getting 1% interest on his bank account, but Warren Buffet get's 10% interest on his account. How can that help in the world of crypto? I think it's a big no-no.

metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 12:02:43 PM

Masternodes

100K RNS per masternode

I understand what it does, but creating a bigger reward for the rich isn't something that will be better for decentralization. On the contrary. It will only centralize more and more. It's like a normal guy getting 1% interest on his bank account, but Warren Buffet get's 10% interest on his account. How can that help in the world of crypto? I think it's a big no-no.

O M G
if warren buffett gets more money than the normal user, I would say, he was more dilligent than the normal user...

Greetz
Steve
3rojan

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 01:26:32 PM

Branding and first post looks pretty, but I think Renos is nothing more than just a pretty face.

Not github and source code, shitty website. Tell us, why should we be buying this?

Probably just gonna take ur 10% premine and dump it on the market soon enough right.
fred1992

Activity: 400

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 01:49:41 PM

Branding and first post looks pretty, but I think Renos is nothing more than just a pretty face.

Not github and source code, shitty website. Tell us, why should we be buying this?

Probably just gonna take ur 10% premine and dump it on the market soon enough right.
Open your eyes: https://github.com/RenosCoin/RenosCoin
LOL
Cymatoxa

Activity: 378
Merit: 121

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 02:29:59 PM

Open your eyes: https://github.com/RenosCoin/RenosCoin
LOL
What does it mean? I'm sorry if that's a stupid question I'm just a beginner in this business

ParmaBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 02:37:41 PM

MESSAGE FROM ESCROW

just sent, as Dev's request, 25000 RNS to address

RVh5rHshkoM49XELroaFavkFt9NnXrKCKR

for Twitter Giveaway reward

thanks

onemanatatime

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Aluna.Social

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 02:42:45 PM

looks good, but smells like scam & vapourware lol. prove me wrong dev

This time it's different.
misterbones

Activity: 182

Trader*Investor

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 02:45:52 PM

https://twitter.com/VerthagOG/status/853930861514948608

I messaged notsofast as he knows these things pretty well
I'm sure they could add it. It's a community coin so if you want MNs on $RNS you would need to ask @RenosCoin how you can help
but the thing now is that the new code needs to be created for supporting masternode .

1) So would their be coin swaps ?
2) Are the dev's competent enough to do so as the github has been pretty dormant .
https://github.com/RenosCoin

so please answer our questions this is due diligence from our part

synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 03:18:33 PM

Masternodes

100K RNS per masternode

I see where u are coming from but rich will get richer no matter what. They will centralize and ruin everything despite ur attempts to facilitate decentralization and filter out those that harvest more than average joe does. Wouldn't it be easier to leave things as they are and allow gatekeepers to control the distribution and money flow?
Cymatoxa

Activity: 378
Merit: 121

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 03:59:12 PM

When bittrex will the coin is not known?

tr8kr

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 04:40:47 PM

https://twitter.com/VerthagOG/status/853930861514948608

I messaged notsofast as he knows these things pretty well
I'm sure they could add it. It's a community coin so if you want MNs on $RNS you would need to ask @RenosCoin how you can help
but the thing now is that the new code needs to be created for supporting masternode .

1) So would their be coin swaps ?
2) Are the dev's competent enough to do so as the github has been pretty dormant .
https://github.com/RenosCoin

so please answer our questions this is due diligence from our part

Man do your research it was in a post from the dev not so long and for the competence there are already a coin swap running to participate in the DRAC crowdfunding with renoscoin.
If you need notsofast to answer your question quit trading alt man and buy you some zeth lol
And notsofast has tweeted that he bought some RNS too if that's what you need to invest...
All coin based on giveaway are not all bad and some are pretty forgotten like espère that have a really good dev.
flowerpots

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 05:27:06 PM

Masternodes

100K RNS per masternode

O M G
if warren buffett gets more money than the normal user, I would say, he was more dilligent than the normal user...

Greetz
Steve

You don't get the point. You guys are happy that there will be masternodes, but all that the masternodes do is make this coin more centralized. Masternodes are (compromizes) to help the network with certain jobs. If the job is only getting a higher share of the Proof of stake (POS) it's of no use at all. In fact, it's even bad thing.

tr8kr

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 07:47:06 PM

You don't get the point. You guys are happy that there will be masternodes, but all that the masternodes do is make this coin more centralized. Masternodes are (compromizes) to help the network with certain jobs. If the job is only getting a higher share of the Proof of stake (POS) it's of no use at all. In fact, it's even bad thing.

Bitcoin and litecoin have no masternode but they are more centralized than pivx dash just see the drama about segwit and the need to pass by a usaf to pass it in force... thats distribution that enforce decentralization and the support of community to not dump coin to accumulator. And on this coin nobody can argue that's not the case because about 1000 users got 30000 RNS at the start of this coin.
crypto-trade.net

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 02:03:48 AM

Crypto-Trade.net
(RNS) RenosCoin listed.
Bl4ckw00d

Activity: 810

https://ironx.io IRONX

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 11:29:57 AM

Crypto-Trade.net
(RNS) RenosCoin listed.

Please be very cautious of the above mentioned exchange.  I am unfamiliar with it and have not heard any feedback. RNS is currently tradeable at cryptopia and coinexchange.io. Those two are more then enough for now.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: