Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:11:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which design should be our new logo? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1809933.msg18169821#msg18169821
option 1
option 2
option 3

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RNS] Renos - A community Based Cryptocurrency  (Read 131612 times)
casper77
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 11:45:33 AM

Crypto-Trade.net
(RNS) RenosCoin listed.
Please be very cautious of the above mentioned exchange.  I am unfamiliar with it and have not heard any feedback. RNS is currently tradeable at cryptopia and coinexchange.io. Those two are more then enough for now.
not enough
bittrex is needed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fikihafana

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 12:28:19 PM

Crypto-Trade.net
(RNS) RenosCoin listed.
Please be very cautious of the above mentioned exchange.  I am unfamiliar with it and have not heard any feedback. RNS is currently tradeable at cryptopia and coinexchange.io. Those two are more then enough for now.
not enough
bittrex is needed

i think bittrex will add this coin if dev keep his work, community, and trade volume.
Bl4ckw00d

Activity: 810
Merit: 500

https://ironx.io IRONX

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 12:29:23 PM

Crypto-Trade.net
(RNS) RenosCoin listed.
not enough
bittrex is needed

I agree we would like bittrex.  My comment was more geared towards warning users to not use the sketchy exchange mentioned above whilst we currently have access to two more well known ones.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
MarioV

Activity: 2254
Merit: 709

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 01:07:34 PM

Masternodes

Just to confirm that the rumours of masternodes are true HOWEVER there is a slight catch currently. We have the technology developed and working but have issues syncing it with the current chain due to outdated code on the current codebase (an error on my part) We have people looking to fix it but if there has been no progress in the next week then we will most likely have to initiate a swap. Its something I really wanted to avoid but necessary in the long term as not only will it implement masternodes but a cleaner update friendly codebase. The initial specifications we have for masternodes are:

100K RNS per masternode
70/30 split in POS rewards.

I have been keeping it quiet partly because i wanted to surprise everyone with a shiny new update but i realised that the community has a right to know what is going on with the coin and now thats the implentation is delayed its not fair to keep everyone in the dark as it looks like we've been doing nothing for the last 2 weeks (which we haven't)

Wow, what news!
And how do I implement my masternode? There is a guide?

Thank you.
fikihafana

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 01:12:52 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2017, 08:28:02 AM by fikihafana

Masternodes

Just to confirm that the rumours of masternodes are true HOWEVER there is a slight catch currently. We have the technology developed and working but have issues syncing it with the current chain due to outdated code on the current codebase (an error on my part) We have people looking to fix it but if there has been no progress in the next week then we will most likely have to initiate a swap. Its something I really wanted to avoid but necessary in the long term as not only will it implement masternodes but a cleaner update friendly codebase. The initial specifications we have for masternodes are:

100K RNS per masternode

I have been keeping it quiet partly because i wanted to surprise everyone with a shiny new update but i realised that the community has a right to know what is going on with the coin and now thats the implentation is delayed its not fair to keep everyone in the dark as it looks like we've been doing nothing for the last 2 weeks (which we haven't)

Wow, what news!

Thank you.

still not implemented. What we need just buy/hold 100K Rns to be masternodes.  #minexcoin.com
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 01:26:05 PM

Crypto-Trade.net
(RNS) RenosCoin listed.
not enough
bittrex is needed

i think bittrex will add this coin if dev keep his work, community, and trade volume.

+5 BTC for listing Wink
MarioV

Activity: 2254
Merit: 709

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 01:29:03 PM

Masternodes

100K RNS per masternode

Wow, what news!

Thank you.

still not implemented. What we need just buy/hold 100K Rns to be masternodes

When you can set up and start with masternode?
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 01:41:43 PM

Masternodes

100K RNS per masternode

Wow, what news!

Thank you.

still not implemented. What we need just buy/hold 100K Rns to be masternodes

When you can set up and start with masternode?

Hopefully never. Does anybody know why masternode tech is booming again? I dumped shitloads of dash at 0.11 and 0.09 and can see it going down to, or below pre-pump levels. Can't believe that such a huge pump was the cause of the second waves of masternode-based coins. The question is, who was behind that punp and how they will profit off it?
RobbWorld

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 04:58:33 PM

Masternodes

Can anybody clarify what this means?

Bl4ckw00d

Activity: 810

https://ironx.io IRONX

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 05:02:32 PM

Masternodes

Can anybody clarify what this means?

I believe the 70/30 in POS rewards refers to Masternodes receiving 70% of the POS rewards, while non masternodes who are staking would receive 30% of the POS rewards. 

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
RenosCoin (OP)

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 09:07:28 PM

Hi Guys,

Just replying to more comments and questions I've seen:

roadmap looks great and devs working hard..

when is the android app expected to be ready? also, when do you think you'll be starting on smart chain, and also prediction markets development?

The android app is lined up but can't be done until we clarify where we stand with which chain we will be operating on
The smartchain we hope to begin in a months time, we're still looking for a few more developers to come on board with that in thier skillset
Prediction markets will be hopefully in 1-2 months time

Excellent news and developments, been telling my Rends also about RENOS and masternodes. Also DEV do you have a ref link for Nexchage so that at least if we trade some ref coms go to the RENOS dev fund etc or for whatever else RENOS may need? It's another way community members can help RENOS.

Use this referral link for nexchange: https://nexchange.co.uk/?ref=9NddyucMuf

Still website link is not available on https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/renos  please do something

I'll send them a message asap, if you or anyone else sees something like that on a site generally the best way to get it fixed is drop them a small message if you can

Guys, I've balance on wallet. But there's for (Stake) but i can't spend out them. Anyone can help me?

Make a Renoscoin.conf file in the roaming folder with -reservebalance=9999999 and it should stop staking

I have a scepsis about this coin. A very familiar scheme: a free coin, a hype...

every time when buy order reach 5 to 7 bitcoin it dump all the way to 1.5 btc,
seem as someone have endless millions coin keep dumping like no tomorrow.
so everyone do not buy

If you aren't interested in the coin then don't buy it, the airdrop model was used to give an instant userbase and the hype (although i think is unwarranted) is around the masternode implementation

The markets have been bot traded/moved around for a few weeks now by someone so its not really a surprise that the books are moving a lot, but unless you see shady activity on the blockexplorer then recycling coins on the market isnt really that new or dodgy a concept.

And still masternoda lure people. But this is my personal opinion. If the coin continues to develop, I will be happy! And it's very strange that the coins are only 33000000 and for the master you need 100,000 this is very strange. Okay it would be 10k or 15k but not like 100k

We did implement masternodes to attract users and create a demand for the coin yes but thats the case with any feature implemented by any coin.

10k would be ridiculously cheap for a masternode, while renos trades under 1000 sats anyone can have a masternode for under 1btc which is a fair price especially when you compare to pivx and stratis. I feel that that price is accessible to anyone who is serious about being involved in the coin and makes the masternodes quite exclusive.

This is 333,333 Bounties RNS Address RMjcwp2PWXtoDuSiaCpx7EcdmqYZZkZh7M

-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----

IEkc+UvRm9TJ4hdZVDruhBZfyDqlcDXUfJGyjG2/9KMEmq83JUqhGiiG76I7wYRoFn5tpTbyROGVczx5VMuvQWo=
-----END SIGNATURE-----

This is 3,000,000 Bounties Development  Address RQitLftnHHs5L7m5sHQSQgQo8vsrAUqusN

-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----

Hz8gyuUzFPdOlBH26lo+8ONnEJtRKzu7fiMelHO5v9Dhn8sa6UYKUYLrdKFET/8FTMwC0uIn3NfF/M3XSU6WYtI=
-----END SIGNATURE-----

The address you show here is the cryptopia adress and like you can see there are no fund been moved from the dev adress since the 27 march.
http://renoscoin.blockexplorer.pro/address/RQitLftnHHs5L7m5sHQSQgQo8vsrAUqusN

Initial thoughts on this address is that it appears to be some sort of exchange address although im not sure thier policies for coin storage, we have just over 2.3m RNS held in escrow as can be seen on the front page of the ANN

I'd also like to remind everyone to take any newbie accounts comments lightly and to DYOR. It takes literally 2 minutes to make one of these and comment on a thread, we had problems with these accounts in the airdrop too. I'm not going to sit here and prove FUD comments wrong as i have better things to do with my time.

If you know the answer to a comment, I'd appreciate it if you could let the person know. I've only replied to the ones that i felt weren't answered.
animalroam
Legendary

Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 09:09:38 PM

We're still waiting for Renoscoin's payment to our block explorer service. This is the second backup explorer for Renos that you can add to the OP. I'll post here first and tweet later after I have received the fee:

http://cryptobe.com/chain/Renos

cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 10:10:44 PM

Crypto-Trade.net
(RNS) RenosCoin listed.
Please be very cautious of the above mentioned exchange.  I am unfamiliar with it and have not heard any feedback. RNS is currently tradeable at cryptopia and coinexchange.io. Those two are more then enough for now.
not enough
bittrex is needed

Let the project speak for itself, I didn't like the tweet with the baby pouting meme begging to be listed on Bittrex. Man up dev. Lol.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
roidudisco

Activity: 352
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 10:39:29 PM

Hello did you get a slack ?

Code:
          ▄▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄██████████████████▄
     ▄███████████████████████
   ▄██████████▀▀    ▀███████
  █████████            ▀██▀

████████              ▄██
▐███████             ▄█████
███████             ▀███████
██████▌               ███████
██████▌                ██████▌
███████                ▐██████
 ███████▄              ▐██████
  ████████             ██████▌
   █████▀             ███████
    ██▀              ███████▌
   ███▄            ████████▌
  ███████▄▄   ▄▄▄█████████▀
 ███████████████████████▀
   ▀██████████████████▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.spotcoin.
   www.spotcoin.com

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
Exchange OTC Market
Mining Dividend token
Retail Payments
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

ICO: MAY 1 
   ANN | Bounty | Reddit
Blog     Facebook
Twitter Telegram
Telegram(Bounty)

▄▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄██████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
█▄▄▀▀███████████████▀▀▄▄█
█████▄▀▀███████▀▀▀▄▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀  ██████████
██████████     ██████████
██████████       ▀▀██████
██████████            ▀▀█
 ▀▀███████
     ▀▀▀██
NEO

Legendary – 6 sta
qero

Activity: 476
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 02:35:29 AM

Masternodes

So, problems...
It the time to sell Renos to fix profit. Some days later the price will be 100-150 satoshi and then buy.
I believe to Renos future, but local fall is inevitable.
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 12:53:19 PM

Masternodes

So, problems...
It the time to sell Renos to fix profit. Some days later the price will be 100-150 satoshi and then buy.

Or you might get left behind the moment it properly takes off Cheesy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
baseke

Activity: 389
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 01:56:35 PM

Masternodes

So, problems...

Or 0 commits since launch means 0 development at the moment.
qero

Activity: 476
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 02:13:17 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2017, 02:27:11 PM by qero

Masternodes

So, problems...

No, I fix partly to reduce the risk. And save half for long. If coin project will fail I don't lose my money.
It'll be better to rebuy after more than lose.
The buy vol is descreasing now.
As I said I believe to future of this coin, but there is big indeterminacy at the moment. If swap will come to pass, all investors will take renos off or sell risky asset.
And then will buy Renos again, but it will be factically new coin.
tr8kr

Activity: 661

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 09:09:36 AM

Hello did you get a slack ?

Join in and keep an eye out for updates Wink

https://renos-team.signup.team/

People need to tweet about it !
Cymatoxa

Activity: 378
Merit: 121

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 04:11:11 PM

REBELS LET'S PROMOTE THIS GOOD COIN

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: