Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:52:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [NETKO][NETKO] PoW/PoS | NO PREMINE | BLAKE2S | 8.MARCH 2017  (Read 86077 times)
staysecure

Activity: 1472
Merit: 505

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 10:09:04 AM

Hi folks just a heads up the original Netko repo will be removed in the upcoming days.

Moved everything to a git org.

Git org: https://github.com/NetkoCoin
Release: https://github.com/NetkoCoin/netko/releases

Website and ANN will be updated as well.

"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
staysecure

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 10:15:35 AM

is this a dead project anyone alive?

There are different people in cryptospace that ask if a project is dead.

In my world a chain that moves is a project that is alive.

So please ellaborate what you mean by dead?

staysecure

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 10:16:46 AM

is this a dead project anyone alive?

Summary - netko   Picture/Text
Name:   netko
Activity:   42
Merit:   0
Position:   Jr. Member
Date Registered:   February 20, 2017, 01:15:16 PM
Last Active:   June 12, 2018, 12:41:23 PM

As you may have noticed majority of BCT activity was never from the ANN base account.

staysecure

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 07:12:50 PM

Electrum servers for NETKO have been setup today. Looks like we are gonna have mobile wallets before the summer holidays kick in.

d1v1d4v1d

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:55:33 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2018, 07:27:14 AM by d1v1d4v1d

Hi Guys!

Could you please help me? 2 days ago somehow i mined 20 blocks in a couple of hours and all my coins were spent as stakes. But those blocks never have got confirmed, the txs are not shown by the block explorer and all the coins seem locked now. What can i do?

Thanks
staysecure

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 05:40:57 PM

Hi Guys!

Could you please help me? 2 days ago somehow i mined 20 blocks in a couple of hours and all my coins were spent as stakes. But those blocks never have got confirmed, the txs are not shown by the block explorer and all the coins seem locked now. What can i do?

Thanks

Hi firstly you cant mine Netko anymore since its pure proof of stake coin now. The second part i understood evel less where you claim your mined coins were spent as stakes.

From my best guess you are talking about PoS blocks. If thats is so then check transaction tab and see if thise have a questionmark next to it and on open it says

If that is so then download the current release https://github.com/NetkoCoin/netko/releases . go to appdata folder on your computer and remove everything except wallet.dat and start wallet again and wait a few minutes to resync.

dirruk

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:59:14 AM

we will probably be delisted soon from cryptopia because of lack of volume, development and virually no response from the netko ceo

the trading has halted on this coin because for investors to get in they want to see some progress

on this project you see it all across the crypto coins that are not doing anything reflect that value and btc volume

i see staysecure is still active but i guess his friend for who he made this coin thinks the less atttention the better

we ll probably see a standard message appearing soon that they are too busy in real life to be doing anything with this coin

that s one way to respond i guess .....

d1v1d4v1d

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:27:34 AM

Hi Guys!

Thanks

Hi firstly you cant mine Netko anymore since its pure proof of stake coin now. The second part i understood evel less where you claim your mined coins were spent as stakes.

From my best guess you are talking about PoS blocks. If thats is so then check transaction tab and see if thise have a questionmark next to it and on open it says

If that is so then download the current release https://github.com/NetkoCoin/netko/releases . go to appdata folder on your computer and remove everything except wallet.dat and start wallet again and wait a few minutes to resync.

Your guess was right, my description was a bit confusing. The solution works perfectly, so thank you!
Fidelmi

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:33:19 AM

Unfortunately Netko back to the previous price levels which we have before New year rally. What do you think? I feel that actual price far from honest level, but why it was dumped, what the reason?
staysecure

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 07:44:46 AM

we will probably be delisted soon from cryptopia because of lack of volume, development and virually no response from the netko ceo

the trading has halted on this coin because for investors to get in they want to see some progress

on this project you see it all across the crypto coins that are not doing anything reflect that value and btc volume

i see staysecure is still active but i guess his friend for who he made this coin thinks the less atttention the better

we ll probably see a standard message appearing soon that they are too busy in real life to be doing anything with this coin

Hi like it or not Netko d.o.o. actually are busy in real life finishing their unified CRM platform.You are free to call this the "standard message". NETKO coin is not a revenue source for the company so please respect that fact.

staysecure

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 07:47:00 AM

Such plan are becoming smash!
Impeccable plan, a very detailed and profitable approach, certain job.

What is this bot gibberish?  I'm seeing similar "eBay" types of ratings in other threads.  Why not add the obligatory A+++!
Quite a few of these. I think these are about gaining BitcoinTalk profile ranks.

dirruk

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:52:42 PM

Hi like it or not Netko d.o.o. actually are busy in real life finishing their unified CRM platform.You are free to call this the "standard message". NETKO coin is not a revenue source for the company so please respect that fact.

yeah that works both ways respect imo there could be some updates posted as to if we ever see some other use of

this coin besides just being a coin hope this will change for the better have a nice day  Smiley
SeksiStarlord

Activity: 384
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:34:53 PM

Hi NETKO community. Just to keep you in the loop. Team at Netko are finalizing their company products that Grega already wrote about in the previous threads.

Since you can understand that we all make a living with our work you can also understand those are priority for Netko d.o.o. team.

With that being said we are still here with zero plans to abandon anything.

Meanwhile hope you are all staking nicely.

Cheers.

Hi folks just a heads up the original Netko repo will be removed in the upcoming days.

Moved everything to a git org.

Git org: https://github.com/NetkoCoin
Release: https://github.com/NetkoCoin/netko/releases

Website and ANN will be updated as well.

Nice to see some regular updates! I am staking and awating more Smiley btw I love the smell of FUD the more hate the better for the project heh
Keep going!
Mike Max

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:14:48 AM

I find this idea pretty interesting where you earn to attend as well as hosting parties. I think this is first of its kind and that's an advantage. If the team could develop easy to use app and could target colleges, schools to start with.. this project will surely fly.
quynhtrang666

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:20:21 AM

This is a potential project, I hope for the future of it. Good luck! Your efforts and effort will be rewarded. And I hope everyone to invest in the project. In the future you will feel invested in this project is a wise decision
The purposes of this project are clearly explained in details with reasonable facts. Really promising, hoping this project takes off soon enough and achieve the aim of reaching the zenith
skov86

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:03:45 AM

I've been very long time holder, but it came to end today... I know someday I will regret it but it's simply not enough information to keep holding. Wish all the best to everyone and I will keep watching this project.

Cheers!
lunobird

Activity: 846
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:05:58 PM

I've been very long time holder, but it came to end today... I know someday I will regret it but it's simply not enough information to keep holding. Wish all the best to everyone and I will keep watching this project.

Cheers!

Let this be a lesson to you,  Never bag hold shitcoins with unmotivated blockchain developers, no news updates, no development, no community except for dumpster diving cryptopia bums.  The developers said it themselves they had real jobs and its not their main focus.

Why would I invest in such a shitcoin, I bag held shitko for too long as well, sold it at 12 cents,  I was foollish not to sell at 60 cents.  

Whoever did I hope you enjoy your lambos. Maybe it was the developers,  The developers have a huge stake of the coin supply, I wouldn't be surpised if they are selling off and using this as their additional income.

This coin will get delisted in the future at some point. So be glad you got something instead of nothing.  Everything is a shitcoin until proven otherwise.  Keep with that mentality if you want to survive
staysecure

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 10:10:31 AM

I have some july news.

The first one is that we are getting fresh development manpower in august.

Just had a nice conversation with a one of the leading cyber securtiy firms in Slovenia that is launching a high level hardware wallet. I have an executive meeting next week with the ceo and the project manager on the subject and so far they have no problem integrating Lana or any of my other crypto projects. As said Q3 2018 is turning out to be the real deal.

You all have a great week and a great holiday.

staysecure

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 07:45:27 AM

Cheers!

Let this be a lesson to you,  Never bag hold shitcoins with unmotivated blockchain developers, no news updates, no development, no community except for dumpster diving cryptopia bums.  The developers said it themselves they had real jobs and its not their main focus.

Why would I invest in such a shitcoin, I bag held shitko for too long as well, sold it at 12 cents,  I was foollish not to sell at 60 cents.  

Whoever did I hope you enjoy your lambos. Maybe it was the developers,  The developers have a huge stake of the coin supply, I wouldn't be surpised if they are selling off and using this as their additional income.

This coin will get delisted in the future at some point. So be glad you got something instead of nothing.  Everything is a shitcoin until proven otherwise.  Keep with that mentality if you want to survive

Developers dont have a huge stake in netko. If you havent noticed there was no premine/instamine with Netko so dont really understand what are your words are based on.

ralt

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:31:43 PM

Is there any problem with Netko in Cryptopia? There's no transactions...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: