Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:37:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.005 for mining a transaction  (Read 831 times)
randomorg (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 07:15:51 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2017, 05:41:21 AM by randomorg

Hello,

I need help with this transction to be done asap.

Here is txd: https://blockchain.info/tx/20736dddf41ad4f70a5bdf8c4b7aa7fea70aa1302c245398f2413284ac600c94

People interested pm me!

I need it asap!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 07:32:14 PM

The fee is only 20 satoshis per byte. Here only Quickseller can help you else you can use this tool on your own: https://www.viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator/

I tried entering your transaction ID in the accelerator but it said that the limit has been exceeded.

keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 07:47:38 PM

Hello,

Here is txd: https://blockchain.info/tx/20736dddf41ad4f70a5bdf8c4b7aa7fea70aa1302c245398f2413284ac600c94

People interested pm me!

I need it asap!

From my calculations based on https://bitcoinfees.21.co/ this transaction should be completed in max 50 minutes. If I'm not mistaken, it is already more than 25 minutes, so half time.
It seems to me that even if you tried to do it differently, you can not speed it up ..
But I can be wrong.

Edit: If my calculations are correct, first confirmation should be in around 10 - 15 minutes.

No way man! I'm comletely wrong! Quickly I checked something completely different. This transaction will take several hours.
Sorry for confusion!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
keyscore44
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 08:14:27 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2017, 08:28:36 PM by keyscore44

Hello,

People interested pm me!

I need it asap!

Are you still here, because we are adding your transaction to pool .. let me know if you are still here!

Edit: My friend helped me, he is registered in AntPool and added there your transaction. There is no 100% guarantee, but it should be completed soon. As I know this can not be done faster.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 09:55:20 PM

Unfortunately, I doubt viabtc's transaction accelerator would help in this case.
I remember that they can only help accelerate tx's that's got at least 10ksat in fees. Your transaction's only got about 4k.
(Checked, just to make sure:)
With the Transaction Accelerator for delayed transactions, users can submit any TXID that includes a minimum 0.0001BTC/KB fee to ViaBTC. We will prioritize to include in the next block when possible at no extra charge.
 A maximum of 100 TXs submitted can be accelerated every hour.
So yeah, ask a miner or rebroadcast.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
randomorg (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 10:40:00 PM

I received one confirmation. Now I need to understand which one i need to pay?
keyscore44
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 10:44:53 PM

You don't have to pay Smiley First time I was doing something like that, and actually did that my friend. I take that as a learning something new for the future. You also remember that the fee you need to check before sending transaction Wink

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 11:12:38 PM

Unfortunately, I doubt viabtc's transaction accelerator would help in this case.
I remember that they can only help accelerate tx's that's got at least 10ksat in fees. Your transaction's only got about 4k.
With the Transaction Accelerator for delayed transactions, users can submit any TXID that includes a minimum 0.0001BTC/KB fee to ViaBTC. We will prioritize to include in the next block when possible at no extra charge.

Wrong. It says 10k satoshis/kb, which is 10 satoshis/byte. OP paid 20 satoshis/byte, so it would have worked if he/she had submitted it there. The size of the fee doesn't matter, it's the satoshis/byte that matters.

AntPool mined the block, but I really doubt it was because they saw this thread so you don't need to pay anything. They are probably wanting to help the people who used a lower fee in a portion of the block space.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
keyscore44
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 11:24:10 PM

Wrong. It says 10k satoshis/kb, which is 10 satoshis/byte. OP paid 20 satoshis/byte, so it would have worked if he/she had submitted it there. The size of the fee doesn't matter, it's the satoshis/byte that matters.

AntPool mined the block, but I really doubt it was because they saw this thread so you don't need to pay anything. They are probably wanting to help the people who used a lower fee in a portion of the block space.

It was 20/b and we know that from the beginning.
Submit where? Accelerator don't want accept this transaction!
Transaction manually was added to AntPool. Fee was so low that this transaction was accepted in third block.

Do you really think that this transaction would be accepted in three hours with that fee?
Better check https://bitcoinfees.21.co/

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
DarkStar_
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 11:44:03 PM

-snip-

Transaction manually was added to AntPool. Fee was so low that this transaction was accepted in third block.

Do you really think that this transaction would be accepted in three hours with that fee?

Yes, I know it's 20 satoshis/byte. Did you try submitting it to ViaBTC? There site says 10 satoshis/byte minimum, so I think it should be accepted.

Also, I do think that it could be accepted in three hours with that fee. Bitfury was doing some testing for what transactions they add a block, and it composed of 25% low fee transactions IIRC, and it's possible that AntPool was doing the same. Pools don't have to always pick the highest fee transactions.

neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 11:55:14 PM

--
Oh. Okay. I did try to submit but it wouldn't take it. Whether it's the fees or the 100 tx slots was already full.  Huh

I feel it's more likely that the transaction got confirmed fast due to keyscore44's friend manually adding the tx to AntPool.

That, or you're incredibly lucky yours was one of those lower-fee transactions AntPool included to 'help'.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
keyscore44
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 12:05:32 AM

-snip-

Yes, I know it's 20 satoshis/byte. Did you try submitting it to ViaBTC? There site says 10 satoshis/byte minimum, so I think it should be accepted.

Also, I do think that it could be accepted in three hours with that fee. Bitfury was doing some testing for what transactions they add a block, and it composed of 25% low fee transactions IIRC, and it's possible that AntPool was doing the same. Pools don't have to always pick the highest fee transactions.

When we try submit this transaction to ViaBTC information was (something like) "..this transaction is exceeded" or "this transaction is not exceeded" I don't remember exactly but i think it was about too low fee.
Anyway my friend show me how to add transaction manually to AntPool and as we can see it works.
If it was random - @randomorg should quickly buy lottery ticket! Cheesy

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
DarkStar_
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2017, 01:38:16 AM

When we try submit this transaction to ViaBTC information was (something like) "..this transaction is exceeded" or "this transaction is not exceeded" I don't remember exactly but i think it was about too low fee.
My guess is that it said "Accelerate limit exceeded". I had the same problem this morning when I tried to accelerate one of my consolidation transactions, so volume on their site is picking up and it wouldn't be that surprising that 100 transactions would be accelerated every hour.

Might test it later so we can confirm whether it works or not.

Anyway my friend show me how to add transaction manually to AntPool and as we can see it works.
Never knew you could submit transactions to AntPool. Do you need an account and be mining there, or do you just need an account?

keyscore44
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 02:39:57 AM

My guess is that it said "Accelerate limit exceeded". I had the same problem this morning when I tried to accelerate one of my consolidation transactions, so volume on their site is picking up and it wouldn't be that surprising that 100 transactions would be accelerated every hour.

Might test it later so we can confirm whether it works or not.

It could be problem with this 100 transaction limit. My friend is using this often and said that now are problems with transactions even with 60/k .. 

Never knew you could submit transactions to AntPool. Do you need an account and be mining there, or do you just need an account?

In ViaBTC you can submit transaction without registration, but with limits. In AntPool you don't have limits, but you need an account. You don't need to mine there.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
randomorg (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 04:13:44 AM

Well,

I want to say thanks to all of you. I don't know if you actually helped me or not and I can't get who should I pay.

Thank you in any cases!
jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 05:33:20 AM

Well,

I want to say thanks to all of you. I don't know if you actually helped me or not and I can't get who should I pay.

Thank you in any cases!

Good to know that your transaction is good right now. And when you want to give some tips to those people who you think that helped you out.

You can give a tip but most of the people here are happy to help you. And since your case is fine now, you can now close this thread.

▄██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀░
███████████▀▄░█
██████████░███░
███████▀▀░▀▀█▀▀
█████▀░░░░░░░▀▄
█████░░░░░░░░░█
█████▄░░░░░░░▄▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄███
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
████████████▀██
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████░░░░░░░
██████░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
██████▄░░░░▄▄▄░
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
██████████▀▀▀▀▀
███████▀░▀█▄░░░
██████░░░░░█▄░▄
█████░░▄▄▄▄▄██▀
█████▀▀▀░░░░▄█▄
█████░░░▄▄█▀▀░█
██████▄█▀▀░░░░▀
███████▄▄░░░░░░
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████░████████████
████████████▀▄████████████
█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
████░░░██░██░░░░█░░░░░████
████░░░▄▄▀▄▄░░▀▀▄▀▀░░░████
████▄░░▀▀░▀▀░░░░▀░░░░▄████
█████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████
▀████████████████████████▀
randomorg (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 05:41:06 AM

I have sent a tip to the first user who pmed me.

Thanks again
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: