Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:02:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Facebook dislikes  (Read 994 times)
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 10:00:33 PM

If you kindly explain why we going to do it I could give u my facebook dislike free.
I don't think is allowed to BOT 1k dislikes since fb will not let it happen if it does anyone could blackmail any one for no reason

First of all there is no such option as dislike in FB. What @OP wants is 1 star on some fb page. There is option available for fb pages to collect review in form of ratings. @OP better edit your post for clarification.
Secondly, sole purpose of @OP that I could understand is ruining the public image of someone's page. I don't recommend it as any nice activity. Well, since FB is social media, everything is legit! Cheesy
Hi webtricks,
Yes, true I would edit the post.
What I exactly want is bad reviews and 1 star rating for a certain page, which I can prove is scamming people. I still do not want to mention the name of it, but they bought fake likes and they take peoples money making them invest in shady schemes, I think they deserve it and will pay for that. So anyone who can deliver good number of 1 star ratings on that page is welcome to share his rates.
Thanks!
If this page is scamming people and buying fake likes, it would be better to report page to facebook administration instead of spending money for bad reviews.
The page is already reported to the facebook administration and still nothing from their side. Even if they start investigating the website it will take them ages while does people continue to steal from unsuspecting victims. I am aware of half a million already got from their clients, but god knows how much more they got.

I can do it free of cost if you can prove that the page you are talking about here is actually scamming people.I am sorry I can not just take your word for it.No one should be allowed to ruin other reputation.If they are a scammers,their victims will give them bad ratings.They can be brought to book because fb must have a lot of information about them to help them trace and nabbed.
If you are saying that these facebook pages are fake and are scamming people then you need to mention them here so that we all know about that and we will also recommend that to others. If they are really scammers then you will not need to pay anyone for this job because everyone like to clean the community and they will report and will post their reviews.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Loepuenkyou

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 10:19:04 AM

i can do it for you to dislikes youre target
but how i can dislike profile or fanpages fasebook, in there not open feature dislike profile or fanpages
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 11:59:14 AM

If you kindly explain why we going to do it I could give u my facebook dislike free.
I don't think is allowed to BOT 1k dislikes since fb will not let it happen if it does anyone could blackmail any one for no reason

First of all there is no such option as dislike in FB. What @OP wants is 1 star on some fb page. There is option available for fb pages to collect review in form of ratings. @OP better edit your post for clarification.
Secondly, sole purpose of @OP that I could understand is ruining the public image of someone's page. I don't recommend it as any nice activity. Well, since FB is social media, everything is legit! Cheesy
Hi webtricks,
Yes, true I would edit the post.
What I exactly want is bad reviews and 1 star rating for a certain page, which I can prove is scamming people. I still do not want to mention the name of it, but they bought fake likes and they take peoples money making them invest in shady schemes, I think they deserve it and will pay for that. So anyone who can deliver good number of 1 star ratings on that page is welcome to share his rates.
Thanks!
If this page is scamming people and buying fake likes, it would be better to report page to facebook administration instead of spending money for bad reviews.
The page is already reported to the facebook administration and still nothing from their side. Even if they start investigating the website it will take them ages while does people continue to steal from unsuspecting victims. I am aware of half a million already got from their clients, but god knows how much more they got.

I can do it free of cost if you can prove that the page you are talking about here is actually scamming people.I am sorry I can not just take your word for it.No one should be allowed to ruin other reputation.If they are a scammers,their victims will give them bad ratings.They can be brought to book because fb must have a lot of information about them to help them trace and nabbed.
If you are saying that these facebook pages are fake and are scamming people then you need to mention them here so that we all know about that and we will also recommend that to others. If they are really scammers then you will not need to pay anyone for this job because everyone like to clean the community and they will report and will post their reviews.
I think op has some personal score to settle with that page owner and misleading everyone here.
If the page is associated wigh some scamming project,simply post it In either scam accussation or service discussion forum.
I dont think anyone will pay from his pocket just to keep people away from a scammer.
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 12:19:11 PM

Let me understand your request; ... you mean you need people to make a bad review on a particular page??
jhannlenris

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 12:37:13 PM

If you have a proof that this page did scammed you then we will help you to put dislike on his page for free.
dacinka

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 12:55:20 PM

but why matters so much the reason for this request,  I can't understand this.  I am sure that there is such service out there,  because many people and companies are interested in this.  If there is Fb likes for sale,  for sure someone will offer one star reviews. The question is hoe much it will cost.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: