Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:09:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Info on possibility of long term contract  (Read 809 times)
thelast1 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 10:49:33 PM

Hi, I'am not new to the forum as i've been reading btctalk for a long time, and had an acc which I don't remember the credentials anymore.

My question (I think) does not fall directly at this subforum but I had no idea where to post it.
I've been searching the internet over this possibility for quite some time, and I did found a way to it, but it seems "blocked" to USA citizens.

I'am talking about a "human capital contract" (or something mixed). I was looking for funding into my pilot studies. I got a pass on my medical pilote license, and at 3 top europe schools admission test. I was working at the UK at the time, so after everyting was set, I gave up on the job, and relocated. a couple of days before the start of my training my country's bank who was offering me the loan, step out as I was no longer working (even though I had my girlfriend backing me up). At the time I'am back to my country (as I didn't wish to live a couple months on benefits neither stop working) the thing is that I do not have a permanent contract anymore to get the loan, and in the UK they don't have a financial product that can adapt to my needs.

The idea behind this was to find a way (if someone can point it out) to get a loan, or a "human capital contract" with specific paybacks on a % of my future (and actual aswell) earnings, that could go further than 100% roi.

I found that possibility but I am an european so I dont fit in that website. BTC loan options are all dead (as far as I searched, or at least most of them), conservative financial options are not available or because of lower income than needed plus the other income is not in the country (my girlfriend), or the lack of financial product in the uk (as we only have property in our home country so we can't make a mortgage loan on properties in the UK).

In order to give more info in case you would need it, the total cost, after 2 years of research, speaking with pilots on the job, ex-students from the schools, HR from diverse companies. Would be around:

49k EUR. (in two different schools, this is the option I find the best as I could do everything cheaper, but more expensive in the long run, as this option has a school which in the last two years have 100% employability, and all the students I talked to who graduated in 2015/16/17 didn't wait longer than 2 months to get employed in decent or big airlines in Europe).

The total time of training would be around 12-17 months.

And the salaries range from (all data from all the graduated students I talked to who attended the specific school) 2500€ after tax - 3500 after tax (in the first 1-5 years). After that the possibilities are "endless". Captain options, Asia Airlines (with salaries from 100k to 300k, as long as you have the flight hours).

I would appreciate if there is anyone who could give me an hint on how to "solve" this. I also checked crowdfunding options, but all "wannabe" pilots ended up with no backers or very short of help, and I don't appreciate asking for money with no return to people.

Thanks in advance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thelast1 (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 10:57:52 PM

After reading some of the forum posts in this subforum I came to realize something  Grin

I am only asking for advice, not asking directly for btc ! So please don't read my thread as "newbie scammer" or anything else.

I'am asking for ADVICE

Any hint given in this thread should know that anything like this I would require to have a legal binding contract of some sort, also to protect myself of extortion after any kind of loan or investment. My Country is in Europe as a founding member, so anything signed in here, will be valid in all Union.
jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 11:20:48 AM

It seems very suspicious how a bank that offered you the loan to back out. They called you and demanded to return the money because you're no longer working, or how exactly did it happend?

Anyway it really doesn't matter the (sob) story because this is the best advice that you will receive in here, so pay attention: Come up with a collateral that it's worth at least 120% of the loan amount that you are asking and maybe somebody will be willing to discuss this with you. Your best chance is to borrow the money from friends and family, people that know and trust you.

thelast1 (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 01:57:38 PM

It seems very suspicious how a bank that offered you the loan to back out. They called you and demanded to return the money because you're no longer working, or how exactly did it happend?

Anyway it really doesn't matter the (sob) story because this is the best advice that you will receive in here, so pay attention: Come up with a collateral that it's worth at least 120% of the loan amount that you are asking and maybe somebody will be willing to discuss this with you. Your best chance is to borrow the money from friends and family, people that know and trust you.

I didn't have the money yet. Anyway in my country any contract can be broken in a 15 day period after signed (by both parts).
The bank that accepted my loan had as a guarantee my girlfriend who work oversees, and my mother. In the 15 day period after the contract was signed, the risk assessment department backed out as they realized that I was not going to work at the same time (no shit sherlock), and no longer accepted my girlfriend as a guarantee because of a foreign contract ( We think that is because she have a permanent contract but in the UK , which is currently in the Brexit process, and the sterling pound got a big kick down).

I do have a property which is co-owned by me and my brother (which would be no problem for him since I already asked), which had an evaluation of 80k€ in 2015. Now all the properties in Portugal got a value boost in the area I have the property (near the capital city). Even at the same price, is easily 140% more than what I require (only 140% because I am already deducting the remaining housing dept to the bank).

Thanks for the advice by the way. The thing is, how do I make this a colateral? Should we sign some sort of contract? Any forum topic where I can check on how colateral should work? (In this case is a property that is currently beeing used).
And you suggest on here or in a specific lenders website?

Cheers!
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 10:09:59 PM

I didn't have the money yet. Anyway in my country any contract can be broken in a 15 day period after signed (by both parts).
The bank that accepted my loan had as a guarantee my girlfriend who work oversees, and my mother. In the 15 day period after the contract was signed, the risk assessment department backed out as they realized that I was not going to work at the same time (no shit sherlock), and no longer accepted my girlfriend as a guarantee because of a foreign contract ( We think that is because she have a permanent contract but in the UK , which is currently in the Brexit process, and the sterling pound got a big kick down).

I do have a property which is co-owned by me and my brother (which would be no problem for him since I already asked), which had an evaluation of 80k€ in 2015. Now all the properties in Portugal got a value boost in the area I have the property (near the capital city). Even at the same price, is easily 140% more than what I require (only 140% because I am already deducting the remaining housing dept to the bank).

Thanks for the advice by the way. The thing is, how do I make this a colateral? Should we sign some sort of contract? Any forum topic where I can check on how colateral should work? (In this case is a property that is currently beeing used).
And you suggest on here or in a specific lenders website?

Cheers!

If you are looking for bitcoin, try btcjam. If youre looking for cash, you could try another bank.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: