Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:27:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 [375] 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World  (Read 522758 times)
mikiilic

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:50:32 PM

“The Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)” is partnering with Smart Dubai to create the world’s first Court of the blockchain. It was announced on Monday, the 30th of July 2018 that the reason behind partnership is to streamline the “process of verification of court judgment for cross-border enforcement”....
AndreyRocker

Activity: 420
Merit: 25

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:59:19 PM

YES, PalmExchange is from DEV team. Already last year, it was one of the goals on which it is constantly working, including a license from the central bank that was allocated on 15 July.

I understand that interesting exchanges are extremely expensive, fees are high, and the people of these exchanges are pretty thoughtful. And some exchanges as it turned out to be dangerous. So having your own exchange is ideal, it will still take some time to get it done.

But the advantage is that the DEV team is still working on development, so drop prices and grief is out of place, rather a great opportunity to buy and profit :-)

You have to be fooled, this project has great potential, there is definitely no reason to sell, you have rather made someone else happy that you could buy it cheaply.
On the contrary, the current and ideal shopping :-)
A lot of people do not sell it that way.
I already realized that I made a mistake, but I sold big price, than the price today, so I start buying back a little. We don't have to give in to the bad news because they do it intentionally.
mikiilic

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:05:54 PM

they deliberately put bad news on the big players in order to bring down the price as much as possible and then buy coins as cheap as the small players or from the panic sale.
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:35:27 PM

YES, PalmExchange is from DEV team. Already last year, it was one of the goals on which it is constantly working, including a license from the central bank that was allocated on 15 July.

I understand that interesting exchanges are extremely expensive, fees are high, and the people of these exchanges are pretty thoughtful. And some exchanges as it turned out to be dangerous. So having your own exchange is ideal, it will still take some time to get it done.

But the advantage is that the DEV team is still working on development, so drop prices and grief is out of place, rather a great opportunity to buy and profit :-)

You have to be fooled, this project has great potential, there is definitely no reason to sell, you have rather made someone else happy that you could buy it cheaply.
On the contrary, the current and ideal shopping :-)
A lot of people do not sell it that way.
I already realized that I made a mistake, but I sold big price, than the price today, so I start buying back a little. We don't have to give in to the bad news because they do it intentionally.
that's good i always buy more when price goes down
and when price goes up just sell half and repeat
so in a month i just collect a good amount of dbix in my wallet
but right now livecoin gonna delist so i am just holding now my all dbix in my desktop wallet
CryptoCracker

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:41:57 PM

They not closing exchange. Why would they? They still can scam a lot of users...
I was talking about DBIX coin, and holders of DBIX coin at livecoin.net.

But definitely after this experience with DBIX holders got robbed, I would strongly recommend to anyone who have any coins at livecoin.net to withdraw to some other changes or private desktop wallets.

Livecoin.net use excuse of fabricated 51% attack on DBIX to close all deposit and withdrawal of DBIX coin at their exchange. After almost a month of keeping closed, they send announcement that withdraw will bi possible but only for two days. By the way they blamed arabchain for not helping them and then livecoin.net played a card of good Samaritan and as they said take all loses to themselves and open withdraw.
I also must mention that second large DBIX exchange Cryptopia never said anything about 51% attack and never closed deposit or withdraw of DBIX coin. 

So after two days very small number of people succeeds to withdraw DBIX, and all that was because time limit of two days is ridiculously short. After that two days they permanently closed, and delist DBIX coin from exchange.
A lot of people did not manage to withdraw their DBIX, and livecoin.net kept almost 235K DBIX coins with no intention to return them.   
Livecoin.net do not care about that DBIX holders and they are defending themselves with user agreements and policy. Very cheep trick!

Arabchain does nothing with this and personally I am glad why they did not help them, because no one should support scammers.   

I just realized my coins on LIve were also stolen and wrote Livecoin support but do not expect anything. What a joke- 2 days! I check weekly Livecoin site or so and never got any notice that this happened. What about Cryptopia, is that ok? So basically coins on Live are gone?
lamle

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:44:26 PM

I want buy DBIX where i can buy it ?
silverston

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:50:23 PM

I do not quite understand why creating a new refined coin if you can improve the coin already available. Maybe I'm wrong?

█████     ████████████████████
█████     ████████████████████
█████                    █████
█████     ██████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
.SWAAP. ▄▄▄▄▄██    ▄▄
 █       ▄▄▀▀▀
 █     ▄▀
▄▄▄   █  ▄▄
▀▀███▄   █▀
██▄███  ▀▀
▄▄▀███  ▀▀▀▀██
▀▀▄███  ▀█
███▀▀ ▄  ██
      ▀▄
 █      ▀▄▄
 █         ▀██
 ▀▀▀▀▀██
⟩⟩.
..For Individuals & Traders..
..For Businesses...................
..For Financial Institutions..
⟩⟩.
Pre-Sale
LIVE on
Uniswap
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████   ████             ████
████   ██████████████   ████
████   ████      ████   ████
████             ████   ████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄████
CryptoCracker

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:51:52 PM

You can buy on Cryptopia but I want to know what is going on with stolen coins on LIVE? So criminal, they give 2 days and then steal coins!
John547s3

Activity: 471
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:30:19 AM

very large project, prepare capital and buy tokens continuously Grin Grin Grin

buy buy just keep buying and i bet this will be the biggest bankruptcy fraud jokish moment when all sell at 30 cents  Grin Grin Cheesy Cool
Merkle_Tree

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:30:49 PM

[/left][/td][/tr][/table][/center]

They not closing exchange. Why would they? They still can scam a lot of users...

But definitely after this experience with DBIX holders got robbed, I would strongly recommend to anyone who have any coins at livecoin.net to withdraw to some other changes or private desktop wallets.

Livecoin.net use excuse of fabricated 51% attack on DBIX to close all deposit and withdrawal of DBIX coin at their exchange. After almost a month of keeping closed, they send announcement that withdraw will bi possible but only for two days. By the way they blamed arabchain for not helping them and then livecoin.net played a card of good Samaritan and as they said take all loses to themselves and open withdraw.
    I also must mention that second large DBIX exchange Cryptopia never said anything about 51% attack and never closed deposit or withdraw of DBIX coin. 

So after two days very small number of people succeeds to withdraw DBIX, and all that was because time limit of two days is ridiculously short. After that two days they permanently closed, and delist DBIX coin from exchange.
    A lot of people did not manage to withdraw their DBIX, and livecoin.net kept almost 235K DBIX coins with no intention to return them.   
    Livecoin.net do not care about that DBIX holders and they are defending themselves with user agreements and policy. Very cheep trick!

Arabchain does nothing with this and personally I am glad why they did not help them, because no one should support scammers.   

I just realized my coins on LIve were also stolen and wrote Livecoin support but do not expect anything. What a joke- 2 days! I check weekly Livecoin site or so and never got any notice that this happened. What about Cryptopia, is that ok? So basically coins on Live are gone?

Therse is NO DBIX in livecoin. I also checked it.

I think DBIX can be bought at Cryptopia and HitBTC as stated by this website.

https://www.coincalculators.io/coin.aspx?crypto=dubaicoin-mining-calculator

Developers please update your announcement page for the working exchanges.
    John547s3

View Profile
    August 12, 2018, 02:09:46 PM

buy buy buy! next stop 30 cents  Grin[/list]
      LordSpook

Activity: 15

View Profile
      August 12, 2018, 08:09:08 PM
      Last edit: August 12, 2018, 08:39:02 PM by LordSpook

Right now DBIX can be traded at:

- Cryptopia
       - Palmex
       - HitBTC

Anyone know some other exchanges for DBIX?
      HonzaIT

Activity: 86

View Profile
      August 12, 2018, 11:39:49 PM

That's right, all the exchanges are all right.
      john1010

Activity: 2086
      Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
      August 13, 2018, 03:43:49 AM

What the hell we can listen to the account with a NEGATIVE 16 Trust? You and DBIX DBIX are doing a horrible job here, and also I know that in your mind, DBIX is a potential project that's why you creating a series of FUD here to destroy someone's belieif on this coin, well if you are concern we can see that on your post, but suddenly all we can see is a SERIES OF FUD from both of you, I could say that work harder!  Grin  Grin  Grin
        le_nam_1

Activity: 36

View Profile
        August 13, 2018, 04:16:18 AM

This project is very potential
        mikiilic

View Profile
        August 13, 2018, 04:50:36 AM

Gentlemen
        the relationship between livecoin and dbix programmers should not be of interest to us. Livecoin closed the dbix account for a known reason, and after a while, he announced that within two days they did not pull all the coins left without them. this is an ungrounded acquisition of other assets, a criminal offense .. every one of us who submits a private charge against them only on the basis of it will receive them in court.
        Imagine how many people were on vacation, or at the hospital, or simply did not use the internet and held funds on their accounts.
        It's the same as if a bank abolishes a transaction in a dollar or euro or some other currency and then says sorry, you did not withdraw your money within the day we announced on our bulletin board and now you are left without it.
        John547s3

View Profile
        August 13, 2018, 06:20:31 AM

Gentlemen
        the relationship between livecoin and dbix programmers should not be of interest to us. Livecoin closed the dbix account for a known reason, and after a while, he announced that within two days they did not pull all the coins left without them. this is an ungrounded acquisition of other assets, a criminal offense .. every one of us who submits a private charge against them only on the basis of it will receive them in court.
        Imagine how many people were on vacation, or at the hospital, or simply did not use the internet and held funds on their accounts.
        It's the same as if a bank abolishes a transaction in a dollar or euro or some other currency and then says sorry, you did not withdraw your money within the day we announced on our bulletin board and now you are left without it.

all things in crypto are half cartoonish so no one to blame there are no regulations, there is no system price can pump or dump in just speculation air  Smiley
        John547s3

View Profile
        August 13, 2018, 06:22:33 AM

What the hell we can listen to the account with a NEGATIVE 16 Trust? You and DBIX DBIX are doing a horrible job here, and also I know that in your mind, DBIX is a potential project that's why you creating a series of FUD here to destroy someone's belieif on this coin, well if you are concern we can see that on your post, but suddenly all we can see is a SERIES OF FUD from both of you, I could say that work harder!  Grin  Grin  Grin

you still have faith in this project? keep buying keep buying and never sell, sell only at 10 cents and break all bankruptcy records  Grin
          john1010

Activity: 2086
          Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
          August 13, 2018, 10:11:29 AM

you still have faith in this project? keep buying keep buying and never sell, sell only at 10 cents and break all bankruptcy records  Grin

Nyah nyah nyah, Talk talk talk talk talk if you want, but you can never change the fact that you and DBIXDBIX is a nonsense persona on this forum.. Peace Out!!   Grin Then explain to us also why you got that huge NEGATIVE TRUST RATING hahaha! unless you scam people you never get that NEGATIVE TRUST Rating, and why the hell you have the guts to lecture us? and Flooding FUD here?
            DBIXDBIX

Activity: 231

View Profile
            August 13, 2018, 11:05:10 AM

down junk  Grin
            Pages: « 1 ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 [375] 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 »
              Print  

Jump to: