Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:55:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ((()0.0.0)))Two bitcoins domain name for sale  (Read 4296 times)
mariababosa (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 03:16:27 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2017, 11:17:41 AM by mariababosa

bitcoinsloans.co
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Quartx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2017, 07:00:01 AM

So you bought two domains from 1and1 at $0.99 each for a year at 0.00099BTC and you want to resell it with a few months left at 0.06BTC?

For both of your sites, there are no traffic organic or non organic.

One does not simply buy a domain for cheap, do nothing and expect to turn a profit.

Your two domains do not have any existing websites related to bitcoins or anything similar to the domain names. No seo rankings on any search engine. No userbase, no monthly earnings.

You might as well just auction it off at 0.0001 BTC, even then no one will come in.

In the time you spend since you bought your domains, you could have even made a bogus site to draw bonus traffic, heck it has literally nothing.

mariababosa (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 07:07:24 AM

So you bought two domains from 1and1 at $0.99 each for a year at 0.00099BTC and you want to resell it with a few months left at 0.06BTC?

One does not simply buy a domain for cheap, do nothing and expect to turn a profit.

Your two domains do not have any existing websites related to bitcoins or anything similar to the domain names. No seo rankings on any search engine. No userbase, no monthly earnings.

You might as well just auction it off at 0.0001 BTC, even then no one will come in.

In the time you spend since you bought your domains, you could have even made a bogus site to draw bonus traffic, heck it has literally nothing.

you have to be in this business to understand.....
Quartx

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2017, 07:13:02 AM

you have to be in this business to understand.....

Cool, lets discuss how deep you are in this domain flipping business? How well known are you? How much and how many worthless domains like this have you successfully sold anywhere?

Even a one day old newbie into this would have changed the default site into some premade related site.

Saying "you have to be in this business to understand" is literally the same as saying "I am a retard and a newbie, I am just trying my luck because I have no brains so I use this to make it seem like others are wrong".

In other news, no point spamming the forums with your multiple threads for the same thing.

If you do not have any logical reasoning to defend yourself, don't reply with anything.

mariababosa (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 07:42:52 AM

i m not here to defend myself .

but to get an idea about the domain industry , read all these site
Np
namebio
Hugedomain

i brought clicktogetcash.com 0.99 and sold it the same days for $399 it was my first sale.

sofia alice on NP brought a domain for $0.10 and sold it for $699 more than 699900% profit

us dominers we beleave in one sentence "a domain name is worth whatever a buyer is willing to pay for it"

Quartx

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2017, 07:49:23 AM

i m not here to defend myself .

but to get an idea about the domain industry , read all these site
Np
namebio
Hugedomain

i brought clicktogetcash.com 0.99 and sold it the same days for $399 it was my first sale.

sofia alice on NP brought a domain for $0.10 and sold it for $699 more than 699900% profit

us dominers we beleave in one sentence "a domain name is worth whatever a buyer is willing to pay for it"

Us industry old timers believe that one does not simply fake ones achievements, especially using 99 at the end of fake numbers, it makes you even more fake and unbelievable.

Seems like you need to find actual good domain industry sites and not those stupid ones you listed. ROFL. Have fun newbie

mariababosa (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 08:28:16 AM

no fake      https://www.namepros.com/threads/sold-my-first-us-domain-for-699-900-profit.990935/

This is called Psychological pricing in Marketing.

you are not a buyer, you are not  an investor and you will never understand.

mariababosa (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 12:57:38 AM

Bump
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: