Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:05:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I made hungarian translation for the Electrum  (Read 839 times)
bitcoingenerat0r (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 02:29:48 AM

Here: http://bitcoin.wikia.com/wiki/Electrum

I would translate the http://electrum.org/ because I see that is only available in two languages.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcven

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

Bitcoin Venezuela

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2013, 10:19:19 AM

The website translations will be implemented in a similar way, using a wiki.

I'll answer here when it is available.

Admin: rdymac (PGP) | contacto@bitcoinvenezuela.com | @cafebitcoin | Electrum, lightweight bitcoin client
If I've been helpful tip me a coffee! Cheesy1rdymachKZpA9pTYHYHMYZjfjnoBW6B3k Bitrated user: rdymac.
Realpra

Activity: 815
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 07:47:42 PM

If the Danish Bitcoin Foundation wants to make a danish version available for download how can we do that?
-Does electrum use a localization file?
-Is there a list with available translations? (to see if its already done, I did not see danish in the link)

Cheap and sexy Bitcoin card/hardware wallet, buy here:
http://BlochsTech.com
btcven

Bitcoin Venezuela

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2013, 08:53:23 PM

If the Danish Bitcoin Foundation wants to make a danish version available for download how can we do that?
-Does electrum use a localization file?
-Is there a list with available translations? (to see if its already done, I did not see danish in the link)

Admin: rdymac (PGP) | contacto@bitcoinvenezuela.com | @cafebitcoin | Electrum, lightweight bitcoin client
If I've been helpful tip me a coffee! Cheesy1rdymachKZpA9pTYHYHMYZjfjnoBW6B3k Bitrated user: rdymac.
Realpra

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 05:55:02 AM

Will that be put automatically into an exe? Otherwise it doesnt really answer my question to post the same link as the op..

btcven

Bitcoin Venezuela

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2013, 11:42:12 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2013, 11:49:05 AM by btcven

Will that be put automatically into an exe? Otherwise it doesnt really answer my question to post the same link as the op..

Sorry, it was a quick reply.

Do you see the danish translations on the link? If not, I invite you to add it.

Those translations are packaged with each release. You can chose the language in the Settings of the Electrum app.

If you do make a danish translation in the link provided, but it doesn't get into the next release, then you may ask me or one of the devs to make you a favor and package a new binary exe for you with the latest Wikia translations. Or even better, you can package it yourself if devs are busy and you don't trust any other person to do it for you.

Realpra

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 03:45:20 PM

Hmm so simple.. but thanks a lot.

btcven

Bitcoin Venezuela

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2013, 11:46:21 AM

Hmm so simple.. but thanks a lot.

Haha, it is really simple indeed, just modify the wiki page to add the Danish translation for each English part (use the Source view for a better comprehension of the structure) and hit Saved.

For example:

*Electrum wallet seed
**fr: omelet du fromage? xD
**es: Semilla de la cartera Electrum
**da: Electrum tegnebog frø

^ is it well translated? Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: