Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:25:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Meaning of life...?  (Read 29753 times)
DocGTR

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 03:17:01 PM

The point is that you need to constantly move forward by overcoming all obstacles in your path. All life is like a competition who is better and the prize is a material reward for all your labors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NTRY

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 04:40:59 PM

born to live, live to die??  Shocked

LivingDeath

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 05:45:47 PM

If you search a meaning you`re doing it wrong.
geomax

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 06:52:19 PM

Read this its deep but logical.
its real wisdom.Lucifer and the Annunaki Diversion
'I am Lucifer. You may regard me as one who is willing to take responsibility for pushing an issue to the ultimate potential exposure. I am simply the dark side of the sixth dimension; but the light side cannot manifest without me. Without great force and intention, how can anything occur in your dimension? Think of the energy required for manifestation! So, Until you push yourselves, I will keep pushing you, since I can see you are losing interest in your world.

I am merely a force. If you have preconceived notions about me or and kind of negative feelings about me, then you simply don't respect raw power that can be used simply for good or evil. I simply hold power implants in bodies, and its your choice to activate them or not. If it weren't for me, 3D would be emotionless. Since evolution is required in the cosmos, time and place are necessities for any experience to occur. If it were not for basic force, there would be no 3D. I am the mirror of you that you will not look into. '"

If it were not for Lucifer, the entire experience that we find ourselves in where we have the opportunity to lose awareness and journey all the way back to finding our true selves, could not exist. In order to intentionally manifest light, one must understand polarities, and darkness. Light and love are what we want to create for the New Era, and for these to be we must first journey inward, within ourselves, so that we can recognize our own personal darkness associated with our ego so that we can transcend ego and live together in the new era. The whole of creation is found within each and every being; indeed its true, god is in all things. And so the challenge is in rectifying our own inner personal struggle with the self so that we can move forward free from the illusion of separateness, and know our true self. The illuminati, throughout the millenia of the age that is currently ending, have assisted us in this gradual process. It is in understanding this that we can eventually learn together, "Hippies and cops" so to speak, as Ram Dass would put it, each side understanding the full dynamics and realizing that the whole process is unfolding back at the roots from a place of infinite compassion, and it is all just happening, as it should. Becoming aware of this is integral to our understanding that we should work together and live as one as the current age draws to a close and the new era draws near.

Suffering is out. Joy is in! We've paid our dues as a humanity, and now its time to come back, to the source, where we find that we are all one, brothers and sisters.

I'd like to close with this quote from "The Legend of Atlantis":
Indeed, now everything works in reverse, the individual needs to deprogram himself of all social religious and other concepts which he thinks makes him a human being. Likewise as every social structure represents the foundation of a civilization, the purpose is not to destroy this structure, but to liberate it from the ego structure of the lobbies. In the same way, the purpose is not to destroy gods temple, the human body, but to deprogram the ego structure. How? by letting go of all negative perceptions, everything is only an experience, because nobody is totally negative. The negative within us and in the world teaches us how to slowly receieve understanding. Without darkness, there would be no experience of light. No matter what we do, we reach understanding of the realization of true love through our negative actions, which lie behind true love. Through this perhaps we can understand the purpose of this secret brotherhood which on gods behalf financed and promoted all that is both positive and negative, until finally, man has developed to the point where he recognizes a brother in the other person, and becomes positive by his own motivation. The growth of humanity into true mankind, is like the alchemical gold which was thrown in the fire, until all impurities were separated from the pure gold.
Format.C^

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 09:59:24 PM

Life is a combination of good days and bad days, combination of success and failure success will give us happiness while failure can be a learning experience and when you are going through tough times you will come to know who are your friends and who are not.
remedcu

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

Learner for Life!

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 01:24:54 PM

Be happy and make other's happy as well as much as possible. Don't keep hatred and forgive as much as possible. Don't be greedy and give as much as possible.

Tough to implement, but if you do so, you will know the real meaning of life.
geomax

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 07:40:59 PM

Just join with illuminati freemasons..
and all your life sorted you will have a lot money
and you happy until you die;)
All your bills payed by illuminati..and money is taken from people who is not illuminati. Lol
Mang86

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 07:51:26 PM

Earn enough money to buy ///M powered beast
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 09:55:21 PM

Purpose Grin
cybersofts
Copper Member

Merit: 284

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 09:57:28 PM

Life is a combination of good days and bad days, combination of success and failure success will give us happiness while failure can be a learning experience and when you are going through tough times you will come to know who are your friends and who are not.

Great explanation of life here, wonderful! Grin 
Lenzie

Merit: 254

For campaign management, please pm me.

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 02:13:34 AM

Life is a balance between black and white, good and bad, what is and what is not. It is always present with its opposite. There is no in between.

Bitcoin Mixer
▬▬ www.Go-Overt.com ▬▬
.............CLEARNET..........TORNET............
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀░░░░██████▄
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄█▀░░░░░░█████████
▀████████▌▐░░░░░░░████████▀
▀████████▄██▄░░████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀