Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:03:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinMafia - Play Free Game & Collect Rewards - Feedback needed  (Read 3525 times)
Rabbot

Activity: 1036
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 08:08:13 PM

No, they are just setup to give you a higher fine if you are more experienced criminal... I already lowered fines for same crimes, I will check others...
They just now took from me 90 coins. Where can I enroll in dirty cops?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Quimby88 (OP)

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 12:51:07 AM

I will try to keep police more on a leash … I lowered fines, but I will keep eye on it if it wont be enough. Well, let me know if its better or not.

Also added new crimes: Mugging, Housebreaking, Drug Trafficking
Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 01:36:14 PM

– Your data are encrypted now, we are using SSL connection to keep your privacy and data safe.
– Pub Ugly Coyote is now open, you can stand by there and get Free Shots of Energy
– Reduced persecution from Police, lowered fines for committing crimes.
– Preparing police revolution
– Added new crimes: Mugging, Housebreaking, Drug Trafficking
– Added Career of professional criminal (survival guide for new criminals in Drockwood

Career of Professional Criminal (Survival Guide)

Here are some tips how to survive and build your career of most dangerous Mobster in Drockwood.

– Start with easy crimes (Basic I)
– Check regularly your police records
– Follow missions from Don Seladon
– Do not attempt to commit more difficult crimes if you are not experienced enough (there is 99% chance you will fail and really high chance you will get caught by police).
– If you are getting to high fines from police, or you are being detained to offten, you are committing to easy or too difficult crimes.
– If that doesn’t help, check your police records and make them disappear if possible.
– Do not storage over 1000 pcs of Contraband without secured Warehouse.
– Do not use too powerful or too weak weapons for a specific crimes, follow recommended steps. Too powerful or to weak weapon will not work. You cant go to the bank with a bazooka.

Hope this will help .. Smiley
Gameron

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 02:13:26 PM

FIXED: a Bug in pickpocketing crime
NEW: Unlocked Shoplifting, Car Burglary and Car Theft
NEW: New crimes are unlocked even for new members, but its highly recommended to commit this kind of crimes if you have at least 200-250 exp.
NEW: Reward section is now open. You can redeem coins for PayPal, Bitcoin, Steam Codes, etc. Current conversation ration is 1 USD = 7500 Coins.
NEW: New mission from Don Seladon.

For Reward section I think redeemable rewards should be visible and how much coins for each reward method, and the payout schedules, think twice before setting schedule. Most I think hate broken promises.
I hope you can really pay aside btc I'm trying to refer non btc users.

Play a game while earning bitcoin https://satoshilabs.net/?r=4825 pm me for a guide tho actually it is easy it has game FAQ.
Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 01:05:18 AM

NEW: New crimes are unlocked even for new members, but its highly recommended to commit this kind of crimes if you have at least 200-250 exp.
NEW: Reward section is now open. You can redeem coins for PayPal, Bitcoin, Steam Codes, etc. Current conversation ration is 1 USD = 7500 Coins.

For Reward section I think redeemable rewards should be visible and how much coins for each reward method, and the payout schedules, think twice before setting schedule. Most I think hate broken promises.

Done, other rewards are now visible, including how many coins you will need.
Gameron

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 06:28:27 AM

Done, other rewards are now visible, including how many coins you will need.

Thanks, BTW I requested a payout for 25k satoshis but I only received 10k sat it's really a payment from you or not my registered address there is 1PYjNWuQD627zBxps2erBQCkYMDN832Ec7 or you decreased the reward?

Play a game while earning bitcoin https://satoshilabs.net/?r=4825 pm me for a guide tho actually it is easy it has game FAQ.
Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 03:15:40 PM

No, it was thanks to old settings. Sorry, I have credited your account with 1500 coins.
Gameron

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 04:08:17 PM

No, it was thanks to old settings. Sorry, I have credited your account with 1500 coins.

Tried to request 25k sat using my old address and error message appears says it was already used I used my other address to make the payout request hope its OK cause it works.

Crystal11

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 04:42:21 PM

Please ignore, that some pictures still have a watermark.
I haven't joined yet to see the game or test it but if you still have some images with watermarks i can remove pixel by pixel the watermarks or copyright texts (possibly even metadata if any) for a small fee , depends on the watermark/copyright text/image size Grin PM me if you need such job done  Grin

P.s. i am glad to see that you are fine and you are not dissapointed anymore about this miserable life as on one of your topics  Smiley

E-currency exchange rates rating ▐ 70 claims/daily
 only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 05:12:33 PM

Tried to request 25k sat using my old address and error message appears says it was already used I used my other address to make the payout request hope its OK cause it works.

That's one of our security tools, its preventing abusing and too frequent withdrawals. Btw. I noticed that you discovered one bug and you took full advantage from that Smiley
Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 05:22:21 PM

Please ignore, that some pictures still have a watermark.
I haven't joined yet to see the game or test it but if you still have some images with watermarks i can remove pixel by pixel the watermarks or copyright texts (possibly even metadata if any) for a small fee , depends on the watermark/copyright text/image size Grin PM me if you need such job done  Grin

P.s. i am glad to see that you are fine and you are not dissapointed anymore about this miserable life as on one of your topics  Smiley

Thank you. It's not up to date anymore, there no pictures with a watermark.

Yeah, I am trying to survive in a jungle Smiley)
Crystal11

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 05:26:06 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2017, 05:41:45 PM by Crystal11

ok, cool, thanks for your (fast !!) reply  Smiley
P.s you can set your signature with your game link or join a signature campaign from bitcointalk to earn satoshi as someone said on that topic mentioned by me above.

E-currency exchange rates rating ▐ 70 claims/daily
 only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
Gameron

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 08:32:25 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2017, 08:47:03 PM by Gameron

That's one of our security tools, its preventing abusing and too frequent withdrawals. Btw. I noticed that you discovered one bug and you took full advantage from that Smiley

Me abusive? You sure a 100%? You didn't pay me exactly in my 2nd payout request and you returned unpaid coins and using that to make a withdrawal fast is abusive? Oh holly crap! I'm online 12-15 hours a day checking the game every 1-2 hours. I thinks that's enough proof that I'm capable of getting enough coins for a legit withdraw.

I don't know programming but I really hope you understand it. Quit reasoning when it was really your fault.

Well that's life, even you didn't pay good luck and thank you!!!

Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 09:01:48 PM

Me abusive? You sure a 100%? You didn't pay me exactly in my 2nd payout request and you returned unpaid coins and using that to make a withdrawal fast is abusive? Oh holly crap! I'm online 12-15 hours a day checking the game every 1-2 hours. I thinks that's enough proof that I'm capable of getting enough coins for a legit withdraw.

I don't know programming but I really hope you understand it. Quit reasoning when it was really your fault.

Well that's life, even you didn't pay good luck and thank you!!!

It wasn't just you, there was a problem with a police in same crimes because they should work a little bit different than in other crimes, but thanks to a bug they did not work at all. I think you noticed that you have committed more than often car theft crime and you did not get even single fine or a warning from police, most probably you were getting blank results.

Withdrawal restriction is because of its still beta testing and if there would be a more serious bug, it has to prevent withdrawing all game founds, I am sure that you will understand that.
Satnamigyz

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 08:15:45 AM

Could you add a timer in the right sidebar how much left till energy refill? Smiley
Gameron

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 02:16:08 PM

He just pay once or twice 10k no more. Its only a test game. Beta phase with a lot of bugs and when you do the unknown bug you're abusive without knowing it and you will never got paid . Helpless and Hopeless.
Having a mirror inside the house... Really good ...
Yeah high paying when you got paid.
But its BETA , users can't complain about it.

Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 09:38:06 PM

Weekly payment run completed ... proof here
Gameron

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 05:05:22 AM

Received your payment thanks. And just good luck!!! Bye...MAFIANOS!!!

Please delete my account. Thank You!!!

Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 09:45:27 AM

You can delete your account in account settings.
Gameron

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 02:05:48 AM

You can delete your account in account settings.

OK where can I send back the other 25k satoshis? You paid both of my addresses. When I tried to request and got an error I used other address.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: