Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:09:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Congratulations to rickbig41!  (Read 2447 times)
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 02:47:35 PM

I am not so aware of this person that he is actively reporting spam bots. I think the person deserves the promotion since he actually works quitely i guess?

Congrats anyways i hope thatvyou will be actively talking to other forum members soon
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 03:03:54 PM

I am not so aware of this person that he is actively reporting spam bots.
It's impossible for you and other regular (non staff) members to know who has what number of reported posts/accuracy.

Interesting is that the top 50 reporters list that theymos posted from last year doesn't show rickbig41 at all. He either has reported a tremendous amount of posts accurately after that, or he got hand picked. I go for the latter.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Harry Callahan

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 08:03:14 PM

It's impossible for you and other regular (non staff) members to know who has what number of reported posts/accuracy.

Interesting is that the top 50 reporters list that theymos posted from last year doesn't show rickbig41 at all. He either has reported a tremendous amount of posts accurately after that, or he got hand picked. I go for the latter.
Congrats rickbig41 on your promotion. I dont understand why we have so many speculation regarding his promotion.If the admin feels that he could do the job then what is the fuss.Let him enjoy his perks and do the job. Smiley
BitHodler
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 10:52:46 PM

Congrats rickbig41 on your promotion. I dont understand why we have so many speculation regarding his promotion.If the admin feels that he could do the job then what is the fuss.Let him enjoy his perks and do the job. Smiley
It isn't an attack on him. I also wish him the best of luck in his new role. I applaud every effort that helps this forum to cope with the growing demand/more new users joining this forum.

It however doesn't mean people here don't have the right to ask for a tiny bit of clarification.

gorgon666

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 01:55:26 AM

Congratulations rickbig41! This is a very well deserved promotion!
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 03:18:48 AM

Of course it is. However there were obvious reporters making some threads with regards to this matter. Yet on his part i cant see or have noticed some post or replies on any threads from him.  I think this is just fine that he is not on the last because that was last year(maybe they were referring  on the latest reports)
Nekutasa

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 03:48:08 AM

Congratulations! Happy to have him Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - Most Trusted & Popular Bitcoin Game @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 04:14:48 AM

Congratulations to rickbig41!

The link points to a list where shorena is at the very top spot. It appears to imply you don't agree with hilariousandco's statement; i.e. shorena would be promoted to Staff if that is true. He explained why it is not so.
I did not add it from that perspective. I was simply refuting that said user has/had made a lot of reports and that this is a key factor in their promotion.

Anyway it can be easily read as 'That's not true, or shorena would be a global mod by now.' You can't blame him for replying to that.

may be he is satoshi's alt. Grin
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 11:11:01 PM

Im surprised that rickbig41 was added honestly he was my friends before but didn't see him anymore post or he is just patrolling?
Well congrats to to him that he was lucky person who selected to be staff. i hope that he can help a lot in this community..
Humanxlemming

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 06:56:31 AM

Wow! suprisingly rickbig41 added now as a staff member saying that another one filipino added as staff anyways their are two now 1 staff and 1 moderator but congrats to him yeah goodluck to you friend rickbig41

Philippines:

Staff: rickbig41
Moderator: Dabs
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 09:56:06 AM

Wow! suprisingly rickbig41 added now as a staff member saying that another one filipino added as staff anyways their are two now 1 staff and 1 moderator but congrats to him yeah goodluck to you friend rickbig41

Philippines:

I think it might make more sense to call them as patroller and moderator.
Both of them are staff members.
rizzlarolla

Activity: 812
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 08:11:52 PM

Philippines:

Kinda sums up most what is wrong here.

You are a "hacked" account - yet unchallenged by these "staff".
You advertise byteball, and i presume are paid - a scam.

Who the hell is rickbig41? Looks like a shitposter to me.
magemist

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 08:18:36 PM

Philippines:

Kinda sums up most what is wrong here.

You are a "hacked" account - yet unchallenged by these "staff".
You advertise byteball, and i presume are paid - a scam.

Paid by Dabs to get fellow pinoy promoted here to me.
Typical procedure how things work around here to do with staff members. Tongue
BitHodler
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 10:19:40 PM

It doesn't really matter anymore who he is or was, right now the most important thing is how he is doing as an added staff member.

As far as I can see, he seems to be quite an active staff member that is basically going through the entire forum to move threads to the right sections, detele spam threads, and the list goes on.

I had my doubts as well, but it seems he is doing fine from what I can see. Regarding his post quality, that's not much of a concern anymore as he seems to have stopped posting. He gets paid from yobit anyway as his post history consists of action notifications.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: