Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:21:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain Bank & Payment System | Team members needed  (Read 62 times)
fhr (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2022, 08:25:27 PM

Hello. I am looking for people who are willing to join me in building something that can stand the test of time.

Project Introduction:
This is a Blockchain Bank that would operate interestingly with crypto and fiat for both funding and withdrawals.

Users get an account name and number for operations and they can receive payment from other users of the Bank instantly.

The payment system is an Integration that works seamlessly allowing people to checkout and pay using the Bank balance or via crypto or cash.

Settlement: Users would get settled directly to their local Bank accounts, Crypto, PayPal e.t.c. via the auto peer to peer system.

Users would also have access to spend their balance via Visa or Mastercard virtual card ( I already have a link for this)

Why this project?
People are now looking for a way to spend and store their Money Independently of regulations, taxes, and several other factors. The War in Ukraine is an example and I know many people are beginning to appreciate the advantages of Crypto little by little.

This Bank can act as a regular payment system and also as a crypto system. It would be a Decentralized Blockchain Bank independent of any Government Regulations. I will send the complete business plan to those I feel would fit for this.

People That Will Fit For This Project:

I already have a sound team of developers who can get this done, additional developers too could be a plus.

Marketing
SEO
Graphics & Animations
Business planners/developers
Influencers
Advisors
& General project team.

This would take up to 4 to 6 Months to build, but I know with the right team and minds this can happen even faster. Please drop a message here and send me a pm, I shall send you a form to fill.

Regards.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: