Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:41:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How I made my first Million USD on digital currencies  (Read 2409 times)
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 07:40:23 AM

Nice story OP, from mining to trading. So even then, when the reward was still high, it is still not feasible to mine bitcoin and have profit? Atleast if you want to keep up with the best miners, you have to reinvest what you earn and also finance your mining expenses. Do you think even now that the price is really high, trading is still better than mining?
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 08:02:53 AM

Well, I made my first and only million usd last week.Many friends asked me how I succeeded it.I will try to tell about how I did it.I must accept one thing I was lucky.Not only luck but also had many other charachteristics such as patience, timing and also being decicive and being deciplined.I want to write many things when I have time.I will also try to answer any questions if somebody has.

I am not interested in financially helping others, by and large do not ask for donations.

Here we go.I was a miner.Mining was introduced to be by my ex boyfrind.Well, he was working for an italian banker, we met in Montenegro.I was working for a German Renewable Energy Company.He was always busy with his cell phone, so I was really pissed off.I thought he was cheating on me (later discovered he was engaged Smiley ).He told me he was busy to check his investment and he could prove it.I thought he was going to show me some stock market or derivatives.No he was mining with CPUs and GPUs.

What was he doing?A hacker?He was mining BTC.

I was very much interested in.I had my old ruined desktops.I tried to mine.He helped me a lot to make the first configuration.It was the beginning.
Day 1.

Wow is very interesting. But does it still work for this year friends.?? for now, this level of difficulty is very high so that mining in it is not possible to be able to get a lot of bitcoin only by relying on the CPU and GPU PC that is old. If indeed it work for you, it might just be producing little bitcoin. Now to be able to get a lot of bitcoin in mining, you need to use additional tools specific to mining.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: