Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:33:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ARK] Ark Speculation  (Read 45103 times)
alinda

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:08:08 PM

Busy month for ARK

ARK V2 and ARK VM set to launch Smiley

Not much impact on the price though.Its a sleeping giant for now.Once we see altcoins back in action, ARK would be close to 70-80k sat if all goes well.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ciacio84

Activity: 258
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:01:45 PM

Who explains ARK? What can you do with ARK?
Does ARK solve problems in real life?
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:03:40 PM

I am sure there are some videos on net. you tried google?

Right now I think most people use it just to stake. So basically are used for itself, not really useful long term liek this.
LaLegiste

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:49:03 PM

21Cryptos places ARK on 5th place of their May top21. Nodes will have a total overhaul on Ark Core v2. And the dev team is rewriting the code for even faster transactions, higher scalability, dynamic fees etc. I agree with 21Cryptos' contributor CryptoManiac: "At current levels, all these improvements are most certainly not priced in yet."

Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:06:32 PM

21Cryptos places ARK on 5th place of their May top21. Nodes will have a total overhaul on Ark Core v2. And the dev team is rewriting the code for even faster transactions, higher scalability, dynamic fees etc. I agree with 21Cryptos' contributor CryptoManiac: "At current levels, all these improvements are most certainly not priced in yet."

I've always believed ARK as the dark horse...it is overdue to rise but no hurry, it will get up there, slowly but surely.
hasna17

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:10:38 PM

I've always believed ARK as the dark horse...it is overdue to rise but no hurry, it will get up there, slowly but surely.
Hi buddy
I reviewed ARK last month, one of the most underrated altcoins in the top 100 because they do not yet have a marketing team and they want to focus on products rather than marketing, so the price is lower than what they want to create. Individually, if ARK is placed at 21 it means ARK has improved a lot, if I have more money now, I will invest more in this project, because it will definitely get a lot of profit.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:11:42 PM

No they're not priced in but there's not only Ark Core v2 in progress, there's also ArkVM for smart contracts and continue developing of push button deplyable blockchains (last release was Ark Deployer). And don't forget ACES, these guys are makeing Ark really interoperable with external blockchains

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
LaLegiste

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:30:28 PM

Totally agree, guys, ARK is very underestimated on the market at the moment and i couldnot resist to add some more to my bag around 3.60$ price today. In my opinion, ARK and ETC are the biggest favorites among top100 coins to have big pump next couple months.

atamat

Activity: 207

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:02:15 PM

ARK
A platform for consumer adoption

Today the launch of Ark's main net was announced for March 21st. To keep the price speculations away from announcement thread, I have created this thread.

The ICO price of Ark was 3300 Satoshi (bonuses not included).

Official Ark Thread
Official Website
Is it a profitable now? If i will buy now some ark when i can sell this coin? And is it for long term or i can wait few days and sell it?
Poink

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:04:26 PM

Is it a profitable now? If i will buy now some ark when i can sell this coin? And is it for long term or i can wait few days and sell it?

It is long term...definitely not a few days flip coin.
Sobol101

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:53:12 PM

ARK
A platform for consumer adoption

Today the launch of Ark's main net was announced for March 21st. To keep the price speculations away from announcement thread, I have created this thread.

The ICO price of Ark was 3300 Satoshi (bonuses not included).

Official Ark Thread
Official Website
after the bounty campaign, many users took the ark out of business very cheaply. And those who hold the arc seem to have earned a nice money. looks a little more likely to rise.
drmaggoo

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 05:56:12 PM

I think it's very good to earn money on this coin this year. It is very volatile and it is a good tool for earning. I look forward to the growth of this coin.

legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:55:24 PM

You can easily find this information in Google and on YouTube. For instance, watch this video to get it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PI2eYIcvV5s
Poink

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:42:51 PM

Seriously, ARK is giving dates? What is happening here? Yes, this is the moment most of you have been waiting for - the release date of the new ARK Core v2 codebase for public testing on DevNet (our public test network). This is not a MainNet release, only for our testing DevNet, but the code for v2 will finally be available for the world to see, test and contribute to.

ARK Core v2 codebase will become available on:

Thursday, the 14th of June 2018
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:06:33 PM

ARK is a good coin. I traded this coin many times from my beginning in 2017 and I harvest enough profit then. But, next when I invest more in this coin for long term it went down gradually and still I have held this in my portfolio and waiting for the next boom period. But, I think it's project is very good and I will get at least of 20x times of profit at the end of this year.
SheldonLeeCooper

Merit: 109

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:01:28 AM

The time has come. ARK Core v2 is now ready for launch. Ark team proud to announce the final and now official release date of Wednesday, November 28th. On this day Ark team will break the champagne across the bow as the completely new vessel leaves dry dock and begins the voyage into the oceans of decentralization.

https://blog.ark.io/ark-core-v2-mainnet-launch-95a5b621f6f7
Fundrazor

Activity: 8
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:41:16 AM

One of THE coins that deserves to survive the (of course justified) culling of the herd of altcoins.
Nikolas.Glushe

Activity: 84
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:49:35 AM

Dear Ark community. We are pleased to inform you about our project https://arkchats.club/ which logs all important telegram chats related to Ark . We believe that Ark Chats will be a valuable addition to the Ark ecosystem. During the work of the site, we have already received a large number of positive feedback from community members. The project is under active development. The project has its own team of programmers, ready at any time to solve new technical problems and make new improvements.

What is implemented at the moment:
You can read your favorite sites in a convenient form for you through https://arkchats.club/
The site is optimized for work and on mobile devices. There is a search by keyword and date. It is possible to read the chat you want in your native language using Google Translate. The translation is not perfect, but it will allow you to receive the latest news as quickly as possible from the first sources.

In the near future, we plan to add the ability to share a specific telegram post in social networks. On the one hand, this will allow you to share interesting content with your friends and subscribers, and on the other hand, it will positively influence the development of Ark ’s popularity in general.

There is a lot of work ahead, we have planned a huge number of interesting and useful improvements. If you have any suggestions for improving our site, please write - we will try to take everything into account and use it in the further development of the site.

If you think that some important chat related to Ark is missing on our website, please write and we will add it.
auris_lista

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 08:01:01 AM

When will ARK came back to the first page of CMC? times are almost ready
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 01:11:11 PM

When will ARK came back to the first page of CMC? times are almost ready

If you exclude tokens ARK is ranked 73.  Since more and more new projects come to CMC all lose ranks over time even if their marketcap stays same or steadily grow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: