Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:03:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: social media likes follows  (Read 97 times)
zestVI (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 21, 2022, 09:46:44 AM

any1 knows of any platform that sells likes and follows for crypto? i need something that has instagram available.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3173

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2022, 12:51:21 PM

any1 knows of any platform that sells likes and follows for crypto? i need something that has instagram available.

Here is the magic link

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
zestVI (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2022, 04:51:46 PM

Here is the magic link

thanks you didnt know smm was the right word
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3173

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2022, 08:20:09 PM

Here is the magic link

thanks you didnt know smm was the right word

yes, always learn something new. User dtb.agency just bumped his ANN thread with offers which can be interesting for you. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5405878.0
to be clear, I don't know anything about the specific service, I've never used it and I can't recommend his service here, it's on you.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
HeavensPro
Copper Member

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2022, 10:49:46 PM

Cheating likes and follows can lead not to a boost of your account but to the ban of it. I'll recommend you to find a good SMM manager instead of this type of getting likes and follows. Real people can be easily distinguished from bots trust me. Also it will be seen in your statistics as "traffic from nowhere" which is kinda suspiciously
dtb.agency

Activity: 94
Merit: 34

SMM.INFO – Cheapest SMM Services from Vendor

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2022, 12:01:12 PM

Here you go – http://smm.info
P.S just check prices  Wink

⭐️SMM INFO SMM Panel – buy cheap likes, followers, views ⭐️
➡️➡️➡️http://smm.info ⬅️⬅️⬅️
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3650

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2022, 12:31:27 PM

Be careful, as most (if not all) accounts that provide SMM service are SCAM accounts, they will ask you to pay small amounts, for example, to get a thousand likes and then run away with your money, so it is better to using escrow or not sending first at all.
I know a member of this forum who has a long experience (offline since weeks,) but the question is how many views/likes do you need and the time period.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
dtb.agency

Activity: 94
Merit: 34

SMM.INFO – Cheapest SMM Services from Vendor

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2022, 01:11:52 PM

Be careful, as most (if not all) accounts that provide SMM service are SCAM accounts, they will ask you to pay small amounts, for example, to get a thousand likes and then run away with your money, so it is better to using escrow or not sending first at all.
I know a member of this forum who has a long experience (offline since weeks,) but the question is how many views/likes do you need and the time period.

If you put whatever business instead of SMM, you would be right on 100% as well. Before buying 1r likes, followers or views, you need to learn about the services you work with.

I assure that https://smm.info service is a trusted service with zero risks for users. We are working for several years and we know what's the real value behind whatever business - name and reputation.

E.g. minimum deposit amount is 1$. Let me kindly remind the domain – it's smm.info. I hope noone thinks that we would scam anyone?

Moreover, theoretically, we can give a free 1$ on balance if we see that it's not a "freebies hunter".  Smiley

⭐️SMM INFO SMM Panel – buy cheap likes, followers, views ⭐️
➡️➡️➡️http://smm.info ⬅️⬅️⬅️
zestVI (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2022, 10:37:20 AM

how would instagrm know im buying these myself and ban the account? wouldnt that mean i can but these for any account out there and have it banned?

im interested in a constant purchase of mostly story views if thats possible
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: