Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:02:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Donators/Investors Oppertunity  (Read 583 times)
ElectroDev (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 04:50:34 AM

Hello everyone that is seeing this post.
We need Investors/Donators for our new coin.
We have enought btc to put it up on an exchange, and we have nodes set up.
But we need more btc to expand the coin.
We will be making an ANN for our coin. AND we would like to put the investors usernames on the ANN
The Coin is a POW/POS Coin called Electro [ELC] and the Coin supply is 120 000 000
It is 0% Premine. but we did however mine 600 000 Electro we are giving out 100 000 ELectro for the launch of our coin.
We are keeping 450 000 electro for the Investors.
We have the wallets available too.
If you would like to try out the wallets,PM us.

Our Current Packs:

Investors Pack One:
 0.01 BTC
10 000 ELC
Get put on the Investor List on the upcoming ANN

0.02 BTC
12 500 ELC

0.05 BTC
60 000 ELC

0.1 BTC
130 000 ELC

0.2 BTC
250 000 ELC

These Investments will help us expand the coin. We use these Funds 100% on the coin These Investments will also Profit you. As we will together pump the coins price to way more than the price you are buying them at right now. So if you buy these coins, Enjoy the Profit.
Best Regards,
Electro Team
 Wink
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Quartx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 04:57:52 AM

Hello everyone that is seeing this post.
We need Investors/Donators for our new coin.
We have enought btc to put it up on an exchange, and we have nodes set up.
But we need more btc to expand the coin.
We will be making an ANN for our coin. AND we would like to put the investors usernames on the ANN
The Coin is a POW/POS Coin called Electro [ELC] and the Coin supply is 120 000 000
It is 0% Premine. but we did however mine 600 000 Electro we are giving out 100 000 ELectro for the launch of our coin.
We are keeping 450 000 electro for the Investors.
We have the wallets available too.
If you would like to try out the wallets,PM us.

Our Current Packs:

Investors Pack One:
 0.01 BTC
10 000 ELC

0.02 BTC
12 500 ELC

0.05 BTC
60 000 ELC

0.1 BTC
130 000 ELC

0.2 BTC
250 000 ELC

These Investments will help us expand the coin. We use these Funds 100% on the coin These Investments will also Profit you. As we will together pump the coins price to way more than the price you are buying them at right now. So if you buy these coins, Enjoy the Profit.
Best Regards,
Electro Team
 Wink

Gonna give you credit for bringing us back to 2012 where people claim to create and launch new coins with no features at all whatsoever. No premine but you mined coins, pretty sure that is a premine.

One does not simply offer to sell coins before you even have the announcement, and fun fact, nothing in this thread is project development, more like gambling subforum.

Also I am selling you one of my private scam tokens, only one Bitcoin for one token, you will get Vip Perks in my upcoming scammers token Ann,  kappa /s

Nagadota

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

ClaimWithMe - the most paying faucet of all times!

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 10:20:54 AM

So you started a new account and the first thing you did was ask for people's money.

We know perfectly well that presales should never be done without a proper ICO, and even when there is a proper ICO we should be doing due diligence on your coin and why it's actually worth buying for anything other than pumps and dumps.

With no actual concept or information here, the only logic that I can use to decide whether to invest in threads like this is something like:

if costofcreatingthread > suggestedinvestment
    invest = true
else
    invest = false

ElectroDev (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 01:24:19 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2017, 04:16:48 AM by ElectroDev

Topic is Getting Locked.
We got a good Investor.
Im sorry you guys missed this opportunity. We are getting on an exchange on June 18th
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: