Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 11:46:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 TomyGame.com : Tom and Jerry Bitcoin Generator (Cheap Advertising)  (Read 10074 times)
Nomad88
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1268

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 11:48:43 AM

I didn´t have much time to visit tomygame last couple of days. Now, it says the site is under maintenance. Does anyone now how long it has been like that?

So far, 2 days since i´ve realized this maintenance and still no changes. It says 24 hours, just like last time, which ended up with not paying and closing the site. I think we are going to see the same end soon. Btw, I am sure donald will come up with another proect in a few weeks. Are we going to use it? This time i won´t. I had enough.

( Maintenance Completed )
Now site is working fine and your generator is active again.
Thanks for your patience.

we will try to keep TomyGame active even with low profits for us and members.
having no premium accounts is helping us to keep payouts in same average of site income.

on CetoBeto, we was paying +0.5 btc per day, and we was depending on adsense mainly, which is lost quickly and put us in big lose everyday.
on TomyGame, payouts not passing 0.045 btc per day, and we don't depends on adsense too.

last maintenance was because of very low income during last 3 days (earning was 0.006 btc per day and generating passed 0.03 btc per day), so we applied maintenance and did some changes on site to keep payouts near to income.
however, payouts was running normally (we paid out even more than normal days during maintenance, i guess members was worry about closing).

Thank you anyway for using TomyGame, i hope it will not end as same as CetoBeto.

Regards

Forgive me for being suspicious donald, but as you know this is how previous projects ended in the past. I reccomend you to be a bit more accurate with  the given maintenance time next time. It is frustrating to wait 3 days when you tell people that it will take only 24 hours. Neverthless, I added back my ref link on my site. Please keep up the good job with your income-payment calculations so we don´t loose this nice faucet.

Argon18

Activity: 442
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 12:36:21 PM

There seems to be a problem with Daily Gift link. Can you please check it out @donaldbitcoin?

▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████▀              ▀█████
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▀████▄
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
█▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████████▀  ▄█
██▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████▀  ▄██
███▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█▀  ▄███
▀███▄  ▀█████▄     ▄███▀
▀████▄  ▀████▀  ▄████▀
█████▄  ▀▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄  ▄█████▀
▀█████  █████▀
▀████████▀
██████
▀██▀
E R N
               ▄▄█████████▄▄
           ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
        ▄███████▀▀       ▀▀███████▄
       █████▀▀               ▀▀█████
     ▄████▀    ▄▄█████████▄▄    ▀████▄
    ████▀   ▄█████████████████▄   ▀████
   ████    █████████████████████    ████
 █████    ███████  ▀█████████████    █████
█████    █████████    ▀███████████    █████
████    ▄██████████▄     ▀████████▄    ████
████    █████████████       ███████    ████
████    ▀██████████▀     ▄████████▀    ████
█████    █████████    ▄███████████    █████
 █████    ███████  ▄█████████████    █████
           █████████████████████
            ▀█████████████████▀
               ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████

████
████

████
████

████
████
TOKEN SALE
AIRDROP
                              ████
                              ████

████
          ████            ████  ████

████            ████  ████
          ████  ████  ████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
  ▬▬   GET IN TOUCH   ▬▬ 
TELEGRAM  FACEBOOK  TWITTER
YOUTUBE   INSTAGRAM
Crystal11

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 08:56:38 AM

Are you going to stop reducing the capacity of the reservoir and other bonuses values every few days ?  Grin Huh

E-currency exchange rates rating ▐ 70 claims/daily
 only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
donaldbitcoin (OP)

Activity: 714

TomyGame.com => Win Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2017, 07:26:18 PM

TomyGame will be closed within next week.
Now generators are paused.

All members balances : 0.932 BTC
We are going to pay ALL Members balances before closing.

If you was late/ inactive by the next paying week. you could contact us to pay later (manually).

We tried to keep online, lower payouts as possible, but now we see we can't lower payouts anymore and we can't keep site active while losing.

Currently (before close) we pay ~0.025 btc per day, and site earning was ~0.018 to 0.02 btc from mellowads which cover most payouts. but now it's lost  Undecided

Thanks for understanding, it always ends like this.  Undecided

Sorry again for everyone, and hope you have good days and better income from other sites.

▓▓▓ ➤ Top Paying Bitcoin Site ▓▓▓▓▓▓ Best Bitcoin Scripts for Website Owners ▓▓▓
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 11:23:31 PM

I'm not sure how this site works, but I'm highly convinced that you could save it easily from closing it.

The main issue with any impression generating website is that we all get paid in a fixed rate, in bitcoin.
If you allow users "upgrade" their earnings, that's a guaranteed suicide.
Why don't you remove the "deposit" and "generator" part, let the site run for a week, without any crazy boosts/bonuses and simply take see the math which will allow you self sustain the site?
This isn't hard. It's very easy, as long you don't want to get rich overnight.

Let me know if you'd like to hear what I might have to suggest you
Crystal11

Activity: 528

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 01:18:51 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2017, 02:27:34 AM by Crystal11

I'm not sure how this site works, but I'm highly convinced that you could save it easily from closing it.

The main issue with any impression generating website is that we all get paid in a fixed rate, in bitcoin.
Why don't you remove the "deposit" and "generator" part, let the site run for a week, without any crazy boosts/bonuses and simply take see the math which will allow you self sustain the site?

websites opened by donaldcoin are running in Twilight Zone where everything is possible and "something" is happening  Cheesy and the websites has to be closed .
it's not all about upgrades ..there were faucets without upgrade feature and without generator but he closed them without paying everybody . TimonBtc was one such faucet .
For some reason a website lasts an average around 6 months. I know all these websites except the first one. Grin
FarmerBtc,
 donaldcoin,
hitpxl,
cetobeto,
 bearbitcoin,
 timonbtc (closed without getting paid),
 hotelbtc (closed without getting paid),
 rimibtc (closed without getting paid),
tomygame,
bandirun,
 smurfgo .

I think this is the order . Did i missed something ?  Grin
Cetobeto http://cetobeto.com/ is still online but this website is not paying anymore. And it still has Mellow Ads banners among others . Meaning money are still coming from ad networks for this website .  Grin
At least donaldcoin admin is honest by paying every user of the tomygame before closing (due to mellow ads problem ?)  Smiley My thank you for honesty for tomygame payments .

To bad tomygame is another website which has to be closed. But for the last limit of 500 satoshi claimed daily i'm glad it will be down  Cheesy There are faucets where you can earn more than 500 satoshi daily  Grin
Well, "Nothing lasts forever" as donaldcoin admin said when he closed Donaldcoin website.  Smiley

..This is the life, nothing will stay forever.  Cry....

Dear donaldcoin admin,
I am a good referrer , i spent only 90k satoshi so far to advertise tomygame, i have earned from referrals  87k which is almost 100% , but if you keep closing to fast the websites, it is to risky for advertisers to spend bitcoin to advertise your websites. Without our advertising help you might have less users. Think about it I can't risk it again to spend money to advertise your next website.

E-currency exchange rates rating ▐ 70 claims/daily
 only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 01:34:02 AM

Why were you banned by Mellow Ads?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
donaldbitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 06:16:58 AM

thanks for your advice,
i can't remove Generator and Deposits.
Generator is basic earning for members, and deposit is important for advertising and playing Jackpot,..etc

the main thing is i got rejected from mellowads, it was my most income.
other networks has very low earning, and i can't keep paying members without income. this is the problem.

yes i can survive for some more days because i still have some funds, but i prefer to pay members balances then closed better than closing suddenly when i survive for some more days to get out of funds.

i could start new project after some months. i'm still looking for some good idea.
Thank you for your support!

▓▓▓ ➤ Top Paying Bitcoin Site ▓▓▓▓▓▓ Best Bitcoin Scripts for Website Owners ▓▓▓
donaldbitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 06:29:08 AM

websites opened by donaldcoin are running in Twilight Zone where everything is possible and "something" is happening  Cheesy and the websites has to be closed .
it's not all about upgrades ..there were faucets without upgrade feature and without generator but he closed them without paying everybody . TimonBtc was one such faucet .
For some reason a website lasts an average around 6 months. I know all these websites except the first one. Grin
FarmerBtc,
 donaldcoin,
hitpxl,
cetobeto,
 bearbitcoin,
tomygame,
bandirun,
 smurfgo .

Cetobeto http://cetobeto.com/ is still online but this website is not paying anymore. And it still has Mellow Ads banners among others . Meaning money are still coming from ad networks for this website .  Grin
At least donaldcoin admin is honest by paying every user of the tomygame before closing (due to mellow ads problem ?)  Smiley My thank you for honesty for tomygame payments .

To bad tomygame is another website which has to be closed. But for the last limit of 500 satoshi claimed daily i'm glad it will be down  Cheesy There are faucets where you can earn more than 500 satoshi daily  Grin
Well, "Nothing lasts forever" as donaldcoin admin said when he closed Donaldcoin website.  Smiley

Dear donaldcoin admin,
I am a good referrer , i spent only 90k satoshi so far to advertise tomygame, i have earned from referrals  87k which is almost 100% , but if you keep closing to fast the websites, it is to risky for advertisers to spend bitcoin to advertise your websites. Without our advertising help you might have less users. Think about it I can't risk it again to spend money to advertise your next website.

Thank you for understanding.

I do my best to keep online, i'm not happy to close website i worked weeks to create it. but i don't like to put members and myself in loss.
paying 0.02 btc per day is not too much if i want to keep site for some more days, but it's not possible to keep it for long time. so i follow the short way.

and i know that i can't lower payouts anymore, i know many other faucets are paying more, i hope all other faucets get successful and members find better sites for earning other than tomygame.

Thank you again for understanding,
Regards

svirby

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 01:06:03 PM

FarmerBtc,
 donaldcoin,
hitpxl,
cetobeto,
 bearbitcoin,
tomygame,
bandirun,
 smurfgo .

Dear donaldcoin admin,

dont understand you paid money to advertise this site, you knew it would end this way after all his other sites. You forgot to mention that he didnt pay all members at cetobeto either.

donaldbitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 01:14:29 PM

dont understand you paid money to advertise this site, you knew it would end this way after all his other sites. You forgot to mention that he didnt pay all members at cetobeto either.

on cetobeto we lost adsense and last month profits (more than $5k) that why i was broken on cetobeto site. so i paid only some members as possible on cetobeto.

Now on tomygame there is mellowads for only one day loss, so i don't lost anything comparing with cetobeto, just i can't keep the site on losing..

if i was able to pay all members on cetobeto i could do, but i wasn't able to pay all members on cetobeto because i already was in big lose by adsense.

HannesRumpel

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 03:43:28 PM

thanks for this games and competition, hitpxl was a great one, i had a lot of fun and thank you for this games.
because i don't play to make profits, i don't complain when there are 100k not payed, i don't care, and all winnings i give away to cool projects to help others.

there are other sites, that are even worse, but hey, youngsters makes mistakes, now they have to learn to repair the damage they done to others for no reason, but this is separate post.

donaldcoin, wish you the best and good success for your coming projects.
and again thanks for the funny games.

greetz HannesRumpel

Oh snap! - mexicantarget exposed by hannesrumpel
donaldbitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 06:35:53 AM

Now site is active again with low rewards.
we understand most members will withdraw their balance and leave, but i get some emails to keep site up with low rewards, so i will try to do this.

felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 03:04:51 PM

great to hear you keep going on !!
i like the old and tursted faucets ......

maybe you can get some income with a faucetRotator or List !
becourse iam getting great refferal incomes from other trusted faucets that iam using for my faucet balance.

kind regards
donaldbitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 06:03:48 AM

great to hear you keep going on !!
i like the old and tursted faucets ......

maybe you can get some income with a faucetRotator or List !
becourse iam getting great refferal incomes from other trusted faucets that iam using for my faucet balance.

kind regards

yes i guess faucets are not good theseday as before, but i will try to keep it up.

now working on new site, similar to Traffic2Bitcoin with better earning and quality.
i could add faucet on it too.

pramila28

Activity: 476

ADMIN & Idea Contributor with "ABY" BiggBoss

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:50:32 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2017, 03:11:14 PM by pramila28

Hello !

I have some thing to update here on Tomy Game site

This comment section is Reserved for me.

I came here only to support my Friend Donaldbitcoin "Defender" Cool

By the way Why my Friend should get Negative Trust when he is Transparent and Instant Paying? Huh

Users who Abuse us should be Quiet now.

Will update it soon "LIVE PROOFS" Referring to Self "Where user violates site rules" Angry

Dear Friend Let this site be open even if it has low rewards no problem, site has Tomy Bank where we get Interest Rate daily {depends on our Amount Invested}  Cool

One Proof I am Posting User is an Investor "Referring to Self on 1st day itself" - these people will never accept their mistakes, one user got suspension from Admin - Hayee12 not there in site - I have seen this user in chat, I had also asked why holding two accounts - didn't answer me properly..who answers us honestly when they do this type of violations in site? Huh this user withdrawing to Faucethub every 24 hours during March to May 2017
this user has only one account in Faucethub linked with two bitcoin wallet address.

1st account

2nd account

I don't want to see any kind of Abusing coming on us - No more tolerance for ABUSE
I want to support my friend and want to see my friend as successful owner Roll Eyes

pramila28

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:47:18 AM
Last edit: August 15, 2017, 08:05:23 AM by pramila28

Update on Chat System in sites

This section too is Reserved for me  Cool

No Freedom to chat - Abusers and Spammers list

Gabsy Exterminator Tobagabriel{Gabsy bitcointalk user name},
Sonski28 Tacio2014 {Colcoldit bitcointalk user name}
TomasNikolas

from past 5 months chat is filled with Spammers and Abusers "posting same kind of messages daily 14 hrs these spammers write posts on Moderator"
Admin gave suspension to Gabsy this man entered again with name Exterminator..he writes RETARDED KID and F**k his posts are big
Sonski28 Tacio2014 - this man talks Negatively and writes " he wants to have fun by doing Abusing " enjoys by doing the same posts "Annoying he uses Abusive Offensive words "SELFPROCLAIMED" he seeks Attention for Fights. this user is an hacker {100% so abusing on moderator}. From morning to night same post}
Makes every one to Quit chat

Feedback of users :  
HannesRumpel: the only purpose of this two clowns is to kill the chat that there is no conversations possible

Kika : I saw at the time that this Gabsy was tobagabriel ... what a sad thing they are going to chase the others ...
You know I stopped going to the chat so I did not suffer I get affection for the people and then I do not have the heart to see someone offend them and keep quiet ... so Im collecting my satoshis and when I feel like it Ill say hello to people in the chat. I really need to get a job if Im not screwed.

I want to add further, these are speaking too much without knowing each other. I never self proclaim. I do have my real identity and job. I am just here to support my friend and grow my digital assets "bitcoins and altcoins"

CetoBeto Chat - I got torture in chat from this MAN - Abusive in Nature "ALWAYS" - Why he did that? Reasons are too personal I will not go deep and waste time on this man. I never come under control of this Abusive man.

This Mexicantarget Created an Account in my Name @tomy game - to continue torture - I had warned him many times "not to do that on me"
Proof is LIVE - he was my referral account is frozen in tomy game

I am a Software Techie, I am also a moderator in IT Forum of SAP. I do have Moderating skills. I also have skills of tracking multiple accounts/bots learned from my Friend donaldbitcoin. He is like a Trainer for me. I hold one year Experience under donaldbitcoin. Just wanted to show you all how these people treated me in chat.
Will update further
pramila28

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:43:30 AM
Last edit: August 15, 2017, 06:31:06 AM by pramila28

on cetobeto we lost adsense and last month profits (more than $5k) that why i was broken on cetobeto site. so i paid only some members as possible on cetobeto.

Now on tomygame there is mellowads for only one day loss, so i don't lost anything comparing with cetobeto, just i can't keep the site on losing..

if i was able to pay all members on cetobeto i could do, but i wasn't able to pay all members on cetobeto because i already was in big lose by adsense.
Donaldbitcoin - Friend you shouldn't REPLY to this LADY GAGA SVIRBY "ABUSER" Calling us SCAMMERS - Svirby Just keep your MOUTH SHUT FOREVER Also Mind your Talks Don't give Next Comment/Cheapest Warning to Good Owner  Angry. This lady copied our chat messages and passing to FaucetHub Owner. I have been seeing this lady her character is Abusive in Nature. Giving me Warnings always. Always watching me from past 7 months. I never accept/listen to Abusers warnings. I will not be under control of Abusers.

Abusers have been doing limits on Users - Not allowing to Deposit in TomyGame Tomy Bank.

I know about my Friend he has paid to all Investors in TomyGame 2017

I know what happened in Cetobeto - My Friend had faced High number of BOTS {Posted Notice in Main Page Many Times}+ He says about Google Adsense "Loss" + HACKER was there in site Hacker is same person who had hacked Epay.Info site May 22nd 2017 {I won't Reveal next Detail "Secret"}
Owner's Bitcoin Core Wallet "Blockchain" became 0 in CetoBeto means HACKER has hacked Payment System - its similar to EPAY.INFO site. Owner paid only few users through Block.io.

I will Protect all sites no room for you to Abuse us - I am here for that TASK only Cool
HILACHA

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:22:44 AM

Tomygame is one of the best sites to win btc I've seen and the admin always pays on time and responds to the support emails. Also the Pokemongo moderator is a great help.

Thanks, Tomygame

Helio  Grin
donaldbitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 02:17:19 PM

sorry to see that, i'm far from what you are talking about.

i know you are busy and don't need any account on my sites, as like you said maybe just for advertising  Grin

please ignore this or say whatever you want because we are bigger than these silly problems.
whatever you say, you are my boss  Kiss

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: