Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:13:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [KAYI] Kayicoin  (Read 28266 times)
HarryJackson

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

Hi! I Sell .Edu Emails Login with Gmail & Outlook

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:30:30 AM

the SWAP will take place in 2 months on coinexchange.io sent all your kayicoin on coinexchange.io and leave them on coinexchange.

it too much time for waiting.

How to send KAYI on cryptopia and Selling KAYI coin on coinexchange.io?

Hi! I Sell .Edu Emails Login with Gmail and Outlook and also Digital Ocean Coupon $50

Stock : .Edu Email Login via Gmail, Outlook and Digital Ocean Coupon $50 Always Available.

Today, Discount Price : $5 for One .Edu Email with Gmail. It works Unlimited Google Drive.

Grab It Fast Now Guys, Hurry...! Don't Miss It...!!!

Check my other thread :

1). https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1736177.0  --> .Edu Email Works Google Drive

2). https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1699111.0  --> .Edu Email Login via Outlook

3). https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1699121     --> Digital Ocean Coupon $50

Hit me a pm or ADD ME ON SKYPE :   live:harrypotterjackson89  if you want to buy  Smiley
It's easy to communicate  Wink

I Always ONLINE Everyday On SKYPE.  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Serger

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:14:05 PM

Where to store coins? Coinexchange writes: address entered, with potholes transferred to MEV (on Waves the same thing).
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:18:39 PM

the SWAP will take place in 2 months on coinexchange.io sent all your kayicoin on coinexchange.io and leave them on coinexchange.

Done transferring the coin in coinexchange.io. Hopefully we can get back on track in a couple of months time.
eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 10:14:08 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2017, 12:55:17 AM by eprocent

I bought 90,000 KAYI coins through btc and changed them to Cryptopia for KAYI ethereum based blockchain. When and where can I exchange, selling this ethereum KAYI coins?
kelvinyong

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:58:48 AM
Last edit: December 31, 2017, 08:30:34 AM by kelvinyong

I have come to the point from seeing my token balance in metamask > myetherwallet (added kayi), but couldn't send to a valid address in coinexchange. any clues? Went to coinexchange to deposit kayi eth, and it popped out an image with an invalid address and QR code which I'vs tried to send using my myetherwallet.
kelvinyong

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:19:04 AM

I have come to the point from seeing my token balance in metamask > myetherwallet (added kayi), but couldn't send to a valid address in coinexchange. any clues? Went to coinexchange to deposit kayi eth, and it popped out an image with an invalid address and QR code which I'vs tried to send using my myetherwallet.

Apparently we have to wait for 2 months until coinexchange finishes the swap. Then we will be able to perform transfer from Metamask. Can't do anything for now but hope for the best.
eprocent

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 06:00:49 PM

I hope that in the 2 months KAYI ethereum price will start from the day I turned it from the old blockchain. It would be normal to be listed on exchanges at high price, otherwise there is no sense in investing in KAYI.
kelvinyong

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:31:37 PM

I hope that in the 2 months KAYI ethereum price will start from the day I turned it from the old blockchain. It would be normal to be listed on exchanges at high price, otherwise there is no sense in investing in KAYI.

true, I hope for that as well, and maybe some additional updates which can hype things up and makes sense investing in KAYI. the only place that we can exchange it off is through mercatox for now, but the rates over there are kinda disappointing. For those who managed to went through coinexchange deposits are the only ones able to trade there, no other place it seems. IMO there's only 2 option,

1) Sell it off through mercatox (deposit now) or coinexchange (deposit requires 2 months time before update enables it)
= lose money but not all. unless it suddenly surges high then you're lucky. although I could sell it off quickly and get some to roll on other coin to get back what I have lost.
2) Hope and wait for the 2 months magic to happen.
= either we get a piece of pie with nice toppings (updates) or it turns out to be total dust and lose everything (scam).

Oh well.
eprocent

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 09:47:56 PM

true, I hope for that as well, and maybe some additional updates which can hype things up and makes sense investing in KAYI. the only place that we can exchange it off is through mercatox for now, but the rates over there are kinda disappointing. For those who managed to went through coinexchange deposits are the only ones able to trade there, no other place it seems. IMO there's only 2 option,

1) Sell it off through mercatox (deposit now) or coinexchange (deposit requires 2 months time before update enables it)
= lose money but not all. unless it suddenly surges high then you're lucky. although I could sell it off quickly and get some to roll on other coin to get back what I have lost.
= either we get a piece of pie with nice toppings (updates) or it turns out to be total dust and lose everything (scam).

Oh well.

We all know that any cryptocurrency grows in value through the developer team only when they work in common interest with the entire community and through investors. Otherwise it's just about scam and it will not pass the test of time.
Johara

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:17:02 AM

Grin Grin.... Great, the Kayi platform on ETH is trustworthy.....

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 03:51:28 AM

Grin Grin.... Great, the Kayi platform on ETH is trustworthy.....

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

What's the total supply of Kayi and where/when can we get the wallet???

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
eprocent

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 04:41:43 PM

Confidence in EVM is not questionable, however, when we talk about the future or the value of a token ethereum, we need to consider the utility of tokens, the vision of developers, community and investors. Here in KAYI I do not really understand what KAYI token developers have to do to increase the KAYI value.
Bitcoin Marketinging

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:47:47 PM

Where can i find the ICO status? How many Ethereum have been raised so far?
eprocent

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 05:18:15 PM

Where can i find the ICO status? How many Ethereum have been raised so far?

KAYI coin distribution refers to a change from the old blockchain to a new blockchain based on the ethereum virtual machine. Here is not about the initial coin offering ICO. Each KAYI holder on the old blockchain will receive an equal number of KAYI tokens on the ethereum blockchain.
cantthinkofaname

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:08:43 AM

Oh well.

Anyone try accessing Mercatox recently? Their DNS is gone.. I suspect, so are they!
qero

Activity: 476
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:17:37 PM

What is utility of KAYI except "it's just coin"? What devs plan to do with KAYI project in future?
Albseo

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:28:20 PM

What will hapend in my case i use https://waveswallet.io/ KAYI  and i have e specific amount of KAYI in that wallet ?
kelvinyong

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:15:43 AM

Oh well.

Anyone try accessing Mercatox recently? Their DNS is gone.. I suspect, so are they!

Yeah it went down for awhile, currently accessible.
bekirinho

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:39:20 PM

what happens to my kayi which are stuck on cryptopia ?support tickets are open.. admins wont answere... facepalm
Rookie Trader

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:52:53 PM

I have bough today some coins. And I see the price is rising.

Great.

I have set myself a target 30 USD Smiley

Let's start this journey Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: