Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:33:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Auto tradint bot 10% daily?  (Read 1077 times)
Henkkaa

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 12:37:33 PM

There is a bot that can make 10% profit daily trading? BTC x all cryptos  Cheesy

If there is, it wouldn't be for sale. The developer would have kept it for himself but I doubt it exist. Bots aren't cheap by the way. I have PMed those sellers here int eh forum and one that's known here is worth 0.4btc-0.6btc depending to the exchange API.   I'd rather play that 0.6btc on some wild pump and dump coins that I get to have better chance to ride and profit on yobit.  There are lots to do with 0.6btc like trading on your own than spending it on a bot which the dev already greets you not to rely on it.
The best trading bots make on average 1% daily returns. One good example from this is GUNBOT, which has proven to make around 1% daily. It is not expensive at all, as some people might think; it only costs 0,1btc as a one-time purchase.

Where did you get this price of 0,4-0,6 anyway? The most expensive bot I've seen at the forum is C.A.T, which costs 0,2 without additional exchange api's.

In conclusion, these bot's really aren't that expensive, especially if you got something like 1btc lying around. With 1btc capital, you can expect to make the money back that you spent on the bot in around 2 weeks time max.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: