Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 06:03:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Traders ROOM - Cryptocurrency Trading and Investment Discussion chat room  (Read 19495 times)
cointabo (OP)

Activity: 477
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:02:14 AM

Links have been updated, hip hip hooray!  Cool
Encore22

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:06:54 AM
Last edit: August 05, 2017, 10:20:30 AM by Encore22

Hello!

I was quite active on Polo Trollbox. Any spots still open in this community for an active day trader?
cointabo (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:34:18 PM

Hello!

I was quite active on Polo Trollbox. Any spots still open in this community for an active day trader?

Click on the link on my signature and join the chat room. Welcome!
Encore22

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:57:44 PM

Hello!

Just leads to default Discord site when clicked, and when I manually try to connect to it, it says it is expired or wrong.
cointabo (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:39:02 PM

Hello!

Just leads to default Discord site when clicked, and when I manually try to connect to it, it says it is expired or wrong.

Strange, never the less updated with new link.
Encore22

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:00:43 PM

Hello!

Strange, never the less updated with new link.

Thanks, worked now!
cointabo (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 10:06:28 AM

Community sentiment is essential in making smart trading decisions, allegedly.
cointabo (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:14:11 AM

Summer is almost over, time to get back to grinding those charts and pulling in mad profits guys!
cointabo (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:48:03 PM

Explanation of the channels:
#announcements - Self explanatory, new announcements regarding the chat room are made here. Only admins can post in this channel.
#newbie - People who are new to trading in general, new to cryptocurrencies, blockchain are encouraged to ask questions and get help from the community in this channel.
#trading - Cryptocurrency trading related discussions, news
#offtopic - Discuss about all topics here
#bot - Play with the bot commands (see below for complete bot commands)
#mining - Cryptocurrency mining related discussions
#stocks - Company stocks, securities, bonds, commodities trading, investment discussions
#programming - Neckbeards zone. Virginity guaranteed.

Explanation of roles (color names) in the chat:

Admin (red)
Moderator (cyan)
Professional (orange) - People who have deep knowledge in either of the following subjects: trading, investing, cryptocurrencies, blockchain
Whale (yellow) - People who have a portfolio of 50 BTC and above
LVL2 (green) - People who are active and helpful to other members and valued by the community

List of bot commands:
price
vol
cap
chart
trade

Example:
price btc
price trex btc
vol btc
vol trex btc
cap btc
cap total
chart btc
trade btc 4 hrs

Bot gets buy/sell ratio of coins on Poloniex only
Please use the bot commands in #bot channel only and don't spam other channels in the server

Join the chat room - https://discord.gg/XFFJN6H
Alarmcoin

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:38:18 PM

cointabo,
Can you please add our web app Alarmcoin (universal cryptocurrency market tracker) to the useful links? That would be very helpful for the people.
Thanks!
cointabo (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:28:08 AM

Sorry, we have negative experience with this channel. Will happy to check back if you're building something constructive.

Rules and Guidelines:

1. Do not spam. This includes messages and @mentions
2. Respect all members of the room; disrespecting each other will earn each of you a ban
3. Trading is not permitted within the room. (Peer to peer exchange)
4. Do not advertise other discord servers, doing so will get you banned.
5. Use #bot for bot commands. Do not use bot commands in any other channels.
6. Asking for ranks will not get you anywhere. Staff will decide if a community member is deserving of a rank.
7. Make your own informed trading decisions. All your trades are your responsibility!
8. Stay on topic on each respective channel
9. We aim to keep #trading a channel with minimum troll, FUD, spam and strictly on topic. Childish discussions, actions are not tolerated in this channel.
10. If you see a member spamming links via PM, report immediately.
11. Referral links are not allowed from normies. (Means people with LVL2/Whale/Pro can have referral links, for rest its forbidden)
12. Blatant advertising inside #trading channel is not welcome!

You're not welcome advertising inside #trading channel hence you're banned and shall stay banned.
cointabo (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:33:26 AM

Sorry, we have negative experience with this channel. Will happy to check back if you're building something constructive.

Rules and Guidelines:

1. Do not spam. This includes messages and @mentions
2. Respect all members of the room; disrespecting each other will earn each of you a ban
3. Trading is not permitted within the room. (Peer to peer exchange)
4. Do not advertise other discord servers, doing so will get you banned.
5. Use #bot for bot commands. Do not use bot commands in any other channels.
6. Asking for ranks will not get you anywhere. Staff will decide if a community member is deserving of a rank.
7. Make your own informed trading decisions. All your trades are your responsibility!
8. Stay on topic on each respective channel
9. We aim to keep #trading a channel with minimum troll, FUD, spam and strictly on topic. Childish discussions, actions are not tolerated in this channel.
10. If you see a member spamming links via PM, report immediately.
11. Referral links are not allowed from normies. (Means people with LVL2/Whale/Pro can have referral links, for rest its forbidden)
12. Blatant advertising inside #trading channel is not welcome!

You're not welcome advertising inside #trading channel hence you're banned and shall stay banned.

We're looking to engage with the trading communities productively. Introducing us is advertising? Looks like you're not happy about feedback. We engage productively over other channels. Looks like this is not going to be one of them.

Glad not to have you with us. Bye bye.
cointabo (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:43:24 PM

Bitcoin to $5200!  Grin
XerBom

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:50:45 AM

Hey, showing that the link you updated with last month has expired again.  Any chance of getting an updated link again? Grin
ShroudedRose

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:51:53 AM

The link doesn't work for me as well. Says it's expired or invalid. Tried joining manually. Maybe the address changed every few days or something? Would really love to join though..
cointabo (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:05:54 AM

Public registration has been disabled permanently. We're no longer accepting new members. Thanks for your interest.
Banklin

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:23:50 PM

Anyway I could get into this discord? Seems like a great place for discussion!
Banklin

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:06:49 PM

Public registration has been disabled permanently. We're no longer accepting new members. Thanks for your interest.

Just saw this. That's unfortunate. I'm gay for crypto chats... Better luck next time Sad
cointabo (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:16:22 AM

Just saw this. That's unfortunate. I'm gay for crypto chats... Better luck next time Sad

Because alot of people have been asking to get in via PM, I have re-enabled joining. This time if a member is found to be spamming the main channels with non-sense, he/she will be barred from making posts in #ico, #trading & #analysis channels.
cointabo (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:34:45 AM

THE REGISTRATION IS CURRENTLY OPEN. No need to send me a PM for invite link. Refer to the first post for link. Thank you!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: